Author Topic: Silver Snakes' shirt- white or gray?  (Read 914 times)

Offline K.AuthoR

• New Player
    • View Profile
Silver Snakes' shirt- white or gray?
« on: January 18, 2010, 11:43:17 AM »
I've noticed that most, if not all, of the Legends shirt's that I've seen online, have the insignia very small.  On the show, the symbol takes up a large portion of the upper half of their shirt.  I've also noticed that none of the replica's have the snake's black outline, as the shirts on the show have.

Knowing all of this, I'm just going to go somewhere like zazzle or cafepress and print up my own.  My question is, are the shirts actually white, or are they gray?  I've watched a lot of episodes, and when they get wet in the Moat, they look more gray, but when they're dry the shirts look totally white.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 12:13:10 PM »
They're probably a very light gray.  I mean, pretty much all clothes that aren't waterproof look darker when they're wet, sure, but I think they're a light gray or else they wouldn't look gray when wet. :P
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 02:29:42 PM »
The shirts are definitely a light gray. The alternative is them looking like plain white t-shirts--not the right color.