Author Topic: The Main Spam Topic 2.0  (Read 822781 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: The Main Spam Topic 2.0
« Reply #44655 on: March 01, 2013, 12:34:52 AM »
YouTube has been working for me lately. Maybe a little laggy, but nothing too bad.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #44657 on: March 01, 2013, 07:48:05 PM »
Lana Kane hosting Whose Line? That's more than a little surprising. :lol:
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44658 on: March 01, 2013, 07:51:14 PM »
As for Firefox and YouTube, I'm not sure.  The buffering add-on's been working wonders for me and I haven't had any crashing issues in version 18.0.  Haven't updated to 19.0 yet, so if that's what you were running, PPF, I'm hoping it gets patched.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline The Bandit King

• Recognized Legends God
  • Okay, I finally have a tagline. Happy now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44660 on: March 01, 2013, 08:50:47 PM »
WHOSE LINE IS BACK!! :D

http://buzzerblog.com/2013/03/whose-line-is-it-anyway-returning-for-new-season-report-aisha-tyler-named-host/
Best news I've heard in a long time.

Even better: Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles and even Wayne Brady are confirmed to be returning! :grin:
Favorite Episode: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
Favorite Room: The Chamber of the Sacred Markers
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

It's baaaaaaaack...
Legends of the Hidden Temple: Rebirth! (return date TBD)

1980s - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc.
1990s - Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Nirvana, etc.
Present - Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.
You do the math.

"Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions!"
--"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44661 on: March 01, 2013, 09:44:03 PM »
As for Firefox and YouTube, I'm not sure.  The buffering add-on's been working wonders for me and I haven't had any crashing issues in version 18.0.  Haven't updated to 19.0 yet, so if that's what you were running, PPF, I'm hoping it gets patched.
Apparently I was somehow already updated into 19.0, and everyone is having the same crashing every 2 seconds problem. So I know it's not just me. I haven't used Firefox is almost a week, so I don't know if the problem has been fixed yet. I suppose I can test it out again, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44662 on: March 01, 2013, 10:14:41 PM »
Nah, I'd probably just wait until a patch gets released.  But man, that's gotta be the worst...

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kev├Ąt ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44663 on: March 01, 2013, 10:46:26 PM »
For whatever reason, I'm running Firefox 19.0 and I haven't had any trouble with YouTube... :?
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas
Favorite Season: Season Two

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44664 on: March 02, 2013, 12:46:18 AM »
Nah, I'd probably just wait until a patch gets released.  But man, that's gotta be the worst...
Well, I did test it out. And sure enough, it kicked me off within 5 minutes. This has been going on for about a week now. This is getting ridiculous. :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44665 on: March 02, 2013, 09:30:27 PM »
Remember when an interview/AMA on Reddit was posted about a contestant on Legends a few months ago?

I found some more:
Jason from Nostradamus I call bullshit on this one though, more on that below.
Male Silver Snake from "Freydis"
Tess from Sojourner Truth Though she didn't go into detail, she did confirm it. She was in 6th grade at the time, so it still seems legit.
Jordan, Male Blue Barracuda from "Great Seal." (Scroll down to his "As Requested" posts).

Interesting notes:
- Jason's "AMA" seems a little fishy. Even this user (who claimed to be a temple guard) thinks so too. Read his posts on that page for more details.
- The Silver Snake from Freydis was pissed because when Tarrah and Chris won, they used to plan the male Silver Snake mapped out. Apparently both teams got to study the temple map backstage.
- The guy from Freydis apparently has a cousin named Shareen who also got on the show as a Purple Parrot. But did not make it past the moat.
- Jordan from Great Seal apparently had a sister who didn't make it past the moat. He didn't say which episode.
- Jordan also went to the same Middle School as Annie, his partner.
- And here's Jordan's Google Plus account and a recent picture of him. They both look the same, so his seems legit as well.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44666 on: March 03, 2013, 12:39:49 AM »
No way that is Jason from "Nostradamus" in the first thread.  :shock:  I don't think a male in his 30's would post like that. Even the T-shirt looks a little sketchy. :o

I read the Silver Snake from "Freydis" too. I don't see how Tarrah and Chris stole their idea. I mean their path was pretty linear and there was no diverging paths at all. They are just mad that they got owned in the temple games.

Not sure about the Tess one. I would like to see pictures of her though since she had a very distinguishing look. But it would be interesting though if that was truly her.

And yeah that does look like the Blue Barracuda boy in the Great Seal episode. Don't we have an interview of Nick from the same episode? Or maybe it was another Nick, but that would be cool if we have one from a player on opposing teams.  :mrblue:

We need to compile a list of legit interviews. I have Jeremy from the War Fan episode on Youtube and the comment he posted. There was also one from Aqila too?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44667 on: March 03, 2013, 01:18:15 AM »
Yeah, the Jason "interview" is totally fake. He kept changing his age and saying "he wrote to Nickelodeon studios," asking to be part of the show. You don't write a measly little letter. You audition to be on the show. :roll:

They probably gave the Parrots the idea to start low, then traverse up. Also, the Silver Snake guy said that Tarrah was a bitch. How was that possible? She seemed nice and enthusiastic to me.

I believe the Tess one. Just wish she'd go into more detail.

And yes, we do indeed have a Nick interview from Great Seal. Maybe we can have a possible Legends reunion? ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44668 on: March 03, 2013, 01:47:41 AM »
I don't see Tarrah being a bitch either. In fact, she seemed pretty quiet her whole episode. But then again, I guess the contestant's had different personalities off the camera. I mean Dana and Jay didn't seem like pleasant people to be around with.  :shock:

I would kill to get another Legends contestant to post their experience no matter who it was. But I would love to see a post from Kristen/Jim (why they were let back in a later episode), Missy (want to hear how she felt), and the Belshazzar kids (for the very first episode experience).

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #44669 on: March 03, 2013, 02:05:12 AM »
Exactly. Not to mention, she was the same contestant who jumped across a huge pit, and possibly barfed in that same pit earlier. I mean, how can a little contestant like that be a bitch? But then again, we don't really know what goes on off camera. We have an idea what Dana, Jay, Lauren, and Jennifer from Tussaud were like. But Tarrah seemed so humble and quiet, and got along great with her partner. On the other hand, Joshua (so that was his name!) was probably just bitter that he lost the temple games, and that Tarrah owned nearly the whole temple. Plus, he was pissed at his partner Christina because he did all the work on the Steps and sucked at her temple game. And if you remember the "spitting animal head" the girls did, we know THAT part was true. I don't know, Tarrah seemed likable to me.

And yeah, I would love to read another Legends interview as well. There was also some guy who claimed to be an audience member for "the pilot episode." He didn't specify the episode, but I'm assuming he meant Belshazzar. And he was only 12 at the time. But he said he watched the moat, and that was it. I'm not sure about that one though, because he really didn't go into much detail.