Author Topic: The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale - THEORY!  (Read 2254 times)

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale - THEORY!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 04:49:23 AM »
Well, you see, that makes sense, a la Nightmare on Double Dare's first day. What does not sound reasonable is the fact that the run was postponed and restarted because Christina puked. NOW do you understand what I was trying to say all along? :roll: :P

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas
Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 11:59:12 AM »
Christina: I still think it was her who puked in the pit. But the producers decided to brush it off and let her keep going. Then the "Kings Storeroom" disaster that TAW speaks of happened and that's why they postponed.

Tarrah: Her run was probably so poorly edited that they decided to just cut a random scene from the pit. Also in the interview, Kirk says, "this girl was hysterical and freaking out." Christina is a freaking out type, not Tarrah.

Though I like NUUC's idea of Christina injuring her foot and not being able to keep going. That seems logical too. Tarrah's temple run was probably just badly edited, just cutting random scenes from the pit. :roll: :P

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 05:37:59 PM »
But you see, if they edited Tarrah's run, being a one-second-win, it may have MAJORLY affected the outcome (i.e. how one second affected Jason in "Icarus"). Unless there was a clock glitch or something, I doubt they would have edited something in the Pit, and if there was, I'm sure the crew would make sure that Tarrah was in the exact proper position (come on, can't you play back what you just recorded to see properly?) to make sure that everything is fair.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas
Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle