Author Topic: Interesting Photos from Various Episodes  (Read 8890 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Interesting Photos from Various Episodes
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2012, 08:53:20 PM »
I just checked, and nicklegends site it back! Awesome! :mrred: And you are right, "Golden Pepperoni" was the first episode produced that day and the second temple run of the day. "The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale" was first while "Charles Lindbergh" was the final episode that day.

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2012, 09:23:09 PM »
What's interesting is that during the "Nathan Hale" run, the team was forced to swing across the Pit and never had any contact with the ball pit at the bottom. The "Golden Pepperoni" was the first team of that production day to go down in the Pit. So whatever was the cause for the crew member being there either had to do with his job or something that happened during that run. I've been searching over archived threads on this site, and some people believe that this is evidence that Aqila was the mysterious person who had the "mishap" as described by Kirk Fogg in interview. Personally, I don't think that the crew member being in the Pit had anything to do with the players in this run, since he seems to be using either a camera or a lighting device to focus in on objects lining the Pit (possibly for segues to commercials or other shots to scatter throughout the episode?).

By the way, I have the same photo as one that was previously posted, but the outlining on the one posted covered part of the crew member, so I've uploaded mine below (photo courtesy of video posted by OlmecFan25 on youtube.com):

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2012, 10:22:11 PM »
I think that has something to do with a player throwing up in the pit. I always thought it was either Christina from the Nathan Hale run or Tarrah from the Milk Bucket run that supposedly upchucked, not Aqila.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2012, 10:24:56 PM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Aqila. Even though there was some sloppy editing when she was going back for the half pendant. But it was probably just that, some bad editing.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2012, 10:28:20 PM »
Yeah, people have theorized that it was either Christina or Tarrah that puked in the Pit according to Kirk's interview. People even claim that the "Nathan Hale" run was postponed because of that particular reason. However, I don't think it was her that puked in the Pit. As PP4L mentioned, the team didn't even enter the lower part of the Pit at all during the run. As for the reason why the temple run was postponed is a mystery, but "Belshazzar" was also postponed to and both episodes were on the first production day of their respective seasons, so it shouldn't be too hard to see why her run was postponed.

I do agree that it could've been Tarrah though. I mean we get that weird shot of her in the Pit when she is about to enter the Tomb of the Headless Kings and she turns towards the camera for a moment. And then in the next shot, she is in the crawl space entering the room. I remember someone said that Tarrah jumped over the Pit was due to her not wanting to jump into her barf. But I think that is thinking way too much about it.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2012, 10:30:34 PM »
Tomb of the Headless Kings? You mean the Ledges? :?:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2012, 10:31:58 PM »
I actually meant the Laser Light Room.  :oops:

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2012, 10:41:02 PM »
Yeah, people have theorized that it was either Christina or Tarrah that puked in the Pit according to Kirk's interview. People even claim that the "Nathan Hale" run was postponed because of that particular reason. However, I don't think it was her that puked in the Pit. As PP4L mentioned, the team didn't even enter the lower part of the Pit at all during the run. As for the reason why the temple run was postponed is a mystery, but "Belshazzar" was also postponed to and both episodes were on the first production day of their respective seasons, so it shouldn't be too hard to see why her run was postponed.
Others have theorized the different colored pots in the King's Storeroom between "Silver Horseshoe" and "Ali Baba's" temple runs. And there was some sort of production error behind that. But, that's another story....

I do agree that it could've been Tarrah though. I mean we get that weird shot of her in the Pit when she is about to enter the Tomb of the Headless Kings and she turns towards the camera for a moment. And then in the next shot, she is in the crawl space entering the room. I remember someone said that Tarrah jumped over the Pit was due to her not wanting to jump into her barf. But I think that is thinking way too much about it.
Yeah, that's possible, and that's what everyone else theorized. But I agree, jumping just to avoid the spot she puked in is thinking way too much into it. I know some people are emetphobic (sp?), but that doesn't mean that alone was the reason Tarrah jumped across the Pit.

To keep this on topic, I'll see if I can find some other camera guys seen during the temple run.

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2012, 11:34:54 PM »
I don't seem to follow the logic behind the "changing colors of the pots in the King's Storeroom" idea.

I have photos of the King's Storeroom from Episodes 41 (Silver Horseshoe), 42 (Secret Battle Plan), and 43 (Golden Stallion), courtesy video posted by OlmecFan25 on youtube.com. I understand that the pots changed in each episode, as shown in the series of photos, even going from Episode 41 to 42 when they did not smash any pots during that episode. But what does that have to do with Christina possibly being the person who may have gotten ill? It is clear that Episode 42 was taped during a later layout of the season, so of course, they would have different pots by the time that new filming day came around.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:36:07 PM by PurpleParrot4Life »

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2012, 07:12:06 PM »
There's a theory that the Battle Plan kids initially had their run the same day as the rest of the episode, but there was no key hidden in any of the pots when the Snakes smashed them, so they were given a second chance later.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2012, 08:11:30 PM »
Okay, that makes sense. But I don't see how that in any way would correlate to Christina possibly being the person who got ill...

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2012, 12:44:26 AM »
Where did the key theory come from for the "Nathan Hale" run? I never heard it before. Does it have something to do with there being two keys in the "Grandy Nanny" temple run?

And one more thing that I am sure that most know about this, but the Secret Battle Plan was originally supposed to be located in the Throne Room. During the temple games, you can see it sitting on the Throne in the back. Plus, when Olmec reveals the location of the Battle Plan, we never see it in the Shrine.

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kev├Ąt ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2012, 09:49:06 AM »
Okay, that makes sense. But I don't see how that in any way would correlate to Christina possibly being the person who got ill...
I really don't see Christina as a likely candidate either. Mainly because Kirk Fogg stated in the interview where we found out that a female contestant once got ill in the Pit was allowed to stop and take a rest, but then had to immediately carry on. The interviewers expressed shock that the girl had to keep going, if anyone remembers.

Now if an incident like the door stuck shut in the War Fan episode which was a lot more the crew's fault than the contestants' in the sense that the door shouldn't have been faulty did not warrant a complete redo; why on earth would Christina, had she thrown up from no fault of the crew, be allowed to finish the entire run only for the run to be rejected and for the team to get a second chance for free? That just doesn't make any sense to me.
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas
Favorite Season: Season Two

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2012, 10:40:33 AM »
I think they have different Pots from every episode in The King's Storeroom

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2012, 10:59:05 AM »
I think they have different Pots from every episode in The King's Storeroom

I don't know if this is true or not. I always thought that if the teams did not enter the King's Storeroom at all during the temple run, then they used the pots again in the next run? I thought the "Billy the Kid" and "Nathan Hale" temple run had the exact same pots in the King's Storeroom?