Author Topic: Pokémon Topic  (Read 15505 times)

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Topic
« Reply #360 on: February 28, 2014, 03:57:46 PM »
The All Terrain Venomoth just became a legend. At level 36, it defeated Lance's level 62 Dragonite! :lol:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 03:59:34 PM by PurpleParrot319 »

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #361 on: February 28, 2014, 03:59:16 PM »
The All Terrain Venomoth just became a legend. At level 36, it defeated Lance's Dragonite! :lol:
Omg :shock:  :lol:
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 28, 2014, 04:00:46 PM »
But now, they have to go back to the beginning. And they're stuck at Nurse Joy. :lol:
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 28, 2014, 04:01:03 PM »
Modified the post. Level 62 Dragonite bettered by a level 36 poison moth with pretty much no attack power. XD

Thank goodness for poisonpowder. It lost to Blue's Pidgeot afterward.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 01, 2014, 03:42:37 PM »
They finally did it. They finally defeated Blue. Now they're onto... Zelda???

I hope they do this for Pokemon GSC now. ;)  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:44:07 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 02, 2014, 07:36:22 AM »
They're back!!!!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 04, 2014, 01:32:18 AM »
Togepi (or Sir Omelette) used Metronome.
Sir Omelette used Hyper Beam.

:lol:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 05, 2014, 11:02:23 PM »
Jasmine just got wrecked. That Feraligatr is OP.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 06, 2014, 07:06:45 AM »
They killed shiny Gyarados. :|

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 09, 2014, 10:14:09 PM »
They used the Master Ball. On a Goldeen. :|

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 12, 2014, 10:06:18 PM »
Johto is done. Kanto is next.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 14, 2014, 11:47:52 PM »
These guys have 6 days to defeat Red. Because once the 6 days are up, it's Pokemon Emerald next.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 04, 2014, 02:16:14 AM »
Twitch Plays Pokemon Platinum is real!!! :lol:  :D

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 04, 2014, 10:53:43 AM »
I stopped caring about TPP after they finished Crystal.

Has anyone played Pokemon Battle Trozei? I must say I'm hooked. I'm not that good at it, but I'm having fun with it.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 07, 2014, 10:19:33 AM »
It's official! Hoenn remakes are confirmed! Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming out on the 3DS!