Poll

Does Jeremy deserve all the criticism he gets for cheating in his temple game?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Does Jeremy from Robert the Bruce deserve the criticism he gets for cheating?  (Read 830 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
In "The Golden Spider Web of Robert the Bruce", we all know Jeremy was infamous for cheating in his temple game. You probably already know what happened, but I will briefly explained what happened. In Jeremy's temple game, he and his opponent had to jump on a trampoline and jump through a hole to reach the upper level. At one point, Jeremy tried jumping through a small space between the trampoline and hole that he was suppose to actually jump through. Well, Kirk told Jeremy that it was not allowed and made him drop back down and start over again. If this incident never happened though, Jeremy would've won the temple game for sure.

We all know that cheating is the worst thing you can do on the game show. But do you guys think that Jeremy's cheating gets blown out of proportion? I mean I see people say, "Jeremy's cheating was karma for him in the temple because he would've entered the temple with two pendants if he never cheated." I honestly think that Jeremy's cheating was just an honest mistake. I don't think he was trying to cheat his opponent because he was already leading his opponent in the temple game. I just think he thought that it was okay to jump between the small space in the temple game and didn't know better. Not to mention, Jeremy got punished for cheating also. I think people blow Jeremy's cheating way out of proportion. It might've cost him the half-pendant, but it wouldn't have done him that much good in the temple.

What do you guys think?

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Yeah, I also think Jeremy's cheating was an honest mistake. He probably didn't know you couldn't jump in that certain space. The criticism he gets is undeserved. Sure, he moved too slowly in the temple, but I really don't think it was bad karma at all. Even if he DID have a full pendant, he still would've lost. His cheating is blown way too much out of proportion.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I agree, people blow his cheating way out of proportion. Jeremy was already leading at that point in his temple game, so why would he need to cheat in the first place? Plus, he got caught for his mistake and was punished for it anyways. Yet, people always like to point out that his temple run ending in triple capture was karma for cheating. Granted, he was pretty slow and dumb in some rooms of the temple. But I never saw it being a result of his cheating. It's not like Jason from Smashed Printing Plate who deliberately tried cheating in the team temple game by skipping a sinking step. Or Ron from Anne Bonny who did not use the floating rings to cross the right way. Ron's exit plan... now THAT was karma. :roll:

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, Ron and Jason were even WORSE cheaters than Jeremy was. Yet everyone defends Jason because "he assembled the monkey fast," which doesn't justify anything. But Jeremy is treated like a bad guy for one honest mistake? Just because a player moves fast, yet do something stupid in the previous rounds, doesn't make them great players. I just don't know see how Jeremy and Jason compare at all. Jeremy didn't mean any mal intention by jumping those spaces. But Jason was totally cheating on purpose, even if he sink DID end up sinking. :roll: