Author Topic: American Idol  (Read 22763 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: American Idol
« Reply #675 on: February 12, 2014, 08:16:55 PM »
Spencer is seriously overrated. Very mediocre, weak voice, and I don't like his insincere, narcissistic personality.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #676 on: February 13, 2014, 03:49:49 AM »
Agreed. Except for the personality. They can edit anything. Look at how Jess got edited. People think she's a bitch thanks to the edit. So I'm hoping her fantastic performance tonight will convince these people otherwise.

Btw, they limiting votes to 50 per method. That includes calls, texts and Facebook.

I'm gonna put this out there. If Sam wins, I can't blame the girls thanks to this limited voting. I wouldn't mind since I do think he's a good singer and songwriter.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:50:46 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 13, 2014, 03:34:35 PM »
True, I mean all reality shows have sloppy editing, and just love to show some contestants in a bad light. Jessica Meuse is a perfect example of that, like you said. Also, is it me, or is Hollywood Week ending sooner than normal? I mean, usually there's one more performance in front of the judges, one more elimination, and then it's the final vote into the Top 24/30. I'm also glad they got rid of room eliminations, like they did last year. Though the whole bus elimination that they did was just ridiculous. Was that some idiotic way to boost up the ratings? But again, knowing how this show is edited, I bet the contestants already knew what bus they were on and what fate they had.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 03:37:07 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 14, 2014, 01:05:50 AM »
I'm just putting this out there.

Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 14, 2014, 04:26:47 PM »
Out of the last two guys standing, fighting for that Top 30 spot, I honestly prefer Neko over the other guy. His voice and his presence is much more memorable.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 16, 2014, 02:17:51 AM »
In a sh**ty twist, 5 singers from each gender, plus one of the guys, will be cut next week BEFORE they get to sing

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 16, 2014, 03:46:52 PM »
Seriously?! Is this another attempt at boosting the ratings? I'm guessing they're gonna sing on the spot, and if they aren't up to snuff, then they'll get cut.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 19, 2014, 09:29:05 AM »
For a first night, this was underwhelming. Then again, every first night is underwhelming, so it's expected.

But I'm disappointed in Briana, Jena and Jess. They did not deliver like I expected too. Majesty brought it. Where were they? Even MK brought it, and I didn't expect her to.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 19, 2014, 03:56:47 PM »
Jess and Majesty are the only memorable contestants this season honestly. Both in voice and personality.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 20, 2014, 06:08:00 PM »
My scores for the night. 5/10 is my passing mark.

Majesty - 7/10
Kristen - 3.5/10
Briana - 4/10
Jena - 4/10
Bria - 1/10
Marialle - 0.5/10
Jessica - 4/10
Emily - 5/10
MK - 8/10
Malaya - 6/10

Caleb - 7/10
CJ - 5/10
Emmanuel - 1/10
Sam - 6/10
George - 3.5/10
Dexter - 5/10
Alex - 5.5/10
Malcolm - 4/10
Ben - 5.5/10
Spencer - 3/10
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 07:04:41 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 20, 2014, 08:24:26 PM »
Wow, it looks like a lot of the contestants were unimpressive. I knew Majesty was gonna score high.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 27, 2014, 02:38:21 AM »
Dexter - 4.5/10
Malaya - 2.5/10
Kristen - 4/10
Ben - 5.5/10
CJ - 4.5/10
MK - 6/10
Majesty - 7/10
Jena - 6.5/10
Alex - 8.5/10
Jessica - 9/10
Emily - 8/10
Sam - 6/10
Caleb - 8/10

This night was incredible!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 06, 2014, 02:01:45 AM »
Jena - 5.5/10
Alex - 5/10
Jessica - 4/10
Dexter - 6.5/10
Emily - 3/10 (Note: Why did she choose that song? JLO? She's asking to go home!)
Caleb - 6/10
MK - 4/10
CJ - 3/10
Sam - 4/10
Malaya - 4.5/10
Ben - 6.5/10
Majesty - 6/10

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 12, 2014, 10:27:33 PM »
Sam - 4/10
Jess - 5.5/10 (If the band hadn't screwed up, this would've been much higher)
CJ - 6/10
Dexter - 4/10
Ben - 4.5/10
Majesty - 2/10 (Oy..... What the hell Majesty? And I'm a big fan of hers)
Caleb - 8.5/10
MK - 7.5/10
Alex - 7/10
Jena - 9/10 (I am not joking)
Malaya - 7.5/10
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 02:48:24 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 20, 2014, 12:50:28 AM »
So, is anyone following this show anymore? Like, who are the finalists as of right now? Just wondering.