Poll

What was the worst episode on this production day?

The Pearl Necklace of Gwalior
The Bullet-Riddled Handbag of Belle Boyd
The Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas
The Dried Ear of Corn of Sojourner Truth

Author Topic: Worst Episode by Production Day - Day 59: Belle Boyd/Pytheas Day  (Read 17643 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Episode by Production Day - Day 12: Atocha/Annie Taylor's Day
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2014, 09:59:56 PM »
So many great episodes, but still an easy vote. I went with Lucky Pillow. Easily the best Season 2 episode ever, and one of the all time best episodes ever on the show. :mrblue: Applewood Amulet and Atocha were great too, but Lucky Pillow definitely deserves to win it more. :mrblue: I'm not sure which production day I like better, this one of the last day of Season 3. They were both great in their own ways. ;)

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2014, 10:13:15 PM »
Now THIS is a solid production day! :D

This is hard. I want to vote for both Atocha and Emiliano Zapata, but Lucky Pillow takes the cake. It has everything and it is one of the most memorable episodes ever. Missy was awesome. Heck, everything about it was awesome! :mrblue:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2014, 10:19:27 PM »
Yeah, Lucky Pillow had everything, I can't even think of one bad thing about that episode. :o This was definitely a solid production day, though this was still an easy vote for me. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2014, 10:25:05 PM »
Yeah, I have to say that this was the best production day on the show. 3/4 of these episodes are in my top 10 favorite episode list. The last production day of Season 3 was great also, but I only think highly of Catherine the Great. The other three episodes were good, but no where near top 10 like Annie Taylor, Emiliano Zapata, and Atocha are for me. ;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 10:27:01 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2014, 10:29:57 PM »
Edited to fix your smiley. ;)

And it's a toss up for me for which production day was better. I think I like Lucky Pillow's day just a little more, since the layouts felt A LOT less rigged than the last day of Season 3. And Lucky Pillow's day was still relatively early on in the season too. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2014, 02:46:44 PM »
Annie Taylor wins the best episode on this production day with 6 votes!  :mrblue:

Next up is the first production day of S2L3:

The Missing Eye of David
The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe

The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba
The Ivory Elephant of Scheherazade

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I voted for Enormous Iron Nose Ring as the best episode from this day. Overrated or not, I thought this was a very memorable and fun episode. The legend was silly, the temple games were memorable for Joel's dominance and Kirk's "Bells on Babe's Neck. Isn't that a song?" quote, and for Joel's very fast win. While his temple run is not as great as people make it out to be, it was still fun to watch him move fast and dominate. Great episode that I can never get tired of watching. Missing Eye was also a very fun episode and memorable, but I felt Enormous Iron Nose Ring had the better outcome with a slightly better team. Both Silver Snake episodes were great though.  :mrsilver:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:51:53 PM by The Red Jaguars »

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I also voted for Enormous Iron Nose Ring. It was either that or Missing Eye, but I thought Enormous Iron Nose Ring deserved it more. :mrsilver: Tall Turban is boring and overrated, and Ivory Elephant is boring and well.... nothing special.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
This was a close one, but Enormous Iron Nose Ring wins this production day.  :mrsilver:

Time for a production day that wasn't very good for any team that day...

The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman
The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma
The Plumed Headdress of Cosa Rara
The Lost Lion Tail of Little John
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:46:01 AM by The Red Jaguars »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Episode by Production Day - Day 15: Iron Mask/Lost Lion Tail's Day
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2014, 12:40:45 AM »
I voted for Montezuma as the best episode from that day. While the temple run was a disaster, it was still the strongest performance that day. At least Kevin and Kelly moved fast in the temple. Plus, the rest of the episode was memorable and enjoyable. Not the best episode, but it is one that I can rewatch. Iron Mask would've been my other choice, but it was too boring. I vow to never touch the other two episodes again too. I HATE COSA RARA!  :x  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Episode by Production Day - Day 15: Iron Mask/Lost Lion Tail's Day
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2014, 12:48:08 AM »
You got the episode list totally wrong. Iron Mask was NOT filmed the same day as Lost Lion Tail. Sacred Ring was. So you need to fix the entire thread.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
How did I mix that up? And I thought I knew all the production days now. :P I guess that means Iron Mask is tomorrow with Efoua then. Thanks for adding Sultan Suleiman though. Wow, this was not a good day for the Purple Parrots. :o

Regardless, my vote still remains the same for Montezuma. Sultan Suleiman was a good episode until the temple run. But the triple capture is so pathetic that it does not deserve my vote. And I still hate Cosa Rara.  :roll:  :x

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Basically word to everything you said, minus jumbling up the production day episodes. :P

And I also voted for Montezuma. I happen to like that episode, monkey screw up or not. It's MUCH better than the other episodes that day. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
And Montezuma wins this miserable production day!

Now it is time for the Iron Mask production day. ;)

The Shriveled Hand of Efoua
The Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask
The Crown of Queen Nzinga
The Two-Cornered Hat of Napoleon

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Best Episode by Production Day - Day 16: Efoua/Iron Mask's Day
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2014, 12:50:17 AM »
Another production day with one good episode and three average or bad episodes. I voted for Two-Cornered Hat because it was the only exciting episode that day. The whole episode was enjoyable to watch and the temple run was fun also. Carly and Brian may have made too many mistakes, but their quick speed and rare completion of the Lightning Room made this run memorable.  :mrred:

And if Two-Cornered Hat wins, that means we have 3 straight King's Storeroom episode wins. :lol: