Author Topic: The NFL Football topic  (Read 68241 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: The NFL Football topic
« Reply #1485 on: April 28, 2021, 12:26:47 AM »
Even though the Ravens lost to the Bills in the divisional round, I wasn't mad at the result. The Bills dominated that game despite the weather conditions. They held the Ravens to a field goal (even though Tucker missed two chip shot FGs lol). Too bad they couldn't overcome the Chiefs in the AFCCG. Bills fans should be proud though about how far their team has come. They should definitely be division favorites the next few years.

I was surprised the Browns beat the Steelers given their situation. But they went out there and embarrassed the Steelers. Honestly, if it wasn't for that postponed Ravens game in the regular season and the loss to the Jets, they would've won the division. They should've beat the Chiefs though but it looks like KC is the new Patriots with everything going their own way.

Even though I'm not a big fan of Tom Brady, I'm glad the Bucs won the Super Bowl. It's not uncommon for teams to try and build a super team by signing all these top name guys. Often times these teams lose in the playoffs, but it worked out for the Bucs. I have no hard feelings towards that franchise, especially since they were completely irrelevant before their first SB win in 2002. They should be SB favorites again next year since Seattle lost Russel Wilson and Drew Brees is retiring from the Saints. The NFC is going to be pretty mediocre next year.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 12:27:36 AM by The Red Jaguars »