Author Topic: Clockwork EP: Joshua/Erin/Helena  (Read 641 times)

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Clockwork EP: Joshua/Erin/Helena
« on: November 16, 2009, 05:04:11 AM »
NOTE: This is an episode of a completely fan-made game show called Clockwork. Any comments or complaints about the project as a whole should be posted here.

Clockwork Episode 5 (105C)
Joshua vs. Erin vs. Helena

The camera fades in to reveal a man standing in front of a large blank screen. ?Hey everyone, the name?s Josh Painter, the game?s Clockwork!? he says energetically. The audience is seen cheering before the camera cuts back to Josh, this time a shot with a view of his podium too.

?Yes?? he continues. ?And this is the game show where getting messy gets you big bucks. Simple task? I don?t know?let?s see if our players agree! Come on out, guys!?

A view of a crazily-colored wall is shown, and it spins round to reveal three contestants behind three lecterns which slide out onto the main set. ?And let?s meet them one-by-one!? yells Josh before the camera pans through the players as Josh introduces them.

?Dressed in red is the 13-year-old Joshua! He likes mountain biking and playing basketball, but at home he?ll sit down and read till about two in the morning anytime.

?Dressed in blue is the 12-year-old Erin! She enjoys playing badminton and swimming for her school teams, and once that?s over, she spends the afternoon in the mall shopping for shoes.

?And finally, dressed in yellow is the 12-year-old Helena! She likes to go snow skiing in the winter and has been to over 12 countries in her life so far. Let?s hear it for today?s three contestants!? The audience gets even louder, then quiets down as the camera fades back to close-ups of Josh and the three players.

?Welcome to the show!? continues Josh. ?You ready to play?? The contestants cheer and yell in response. ?Alright then, but first let?s talk about the rules. Clockwork is the game where getting gakked and slidin? through stunts can get you dollars, but moving faster than that?as quick as clockwork?will get you a run through our Time Twister course. We always start with a round called ?Beat the Alarm?; here?s how it works:

?I?m going to ask you a question that?s worth $25?buzz in if you think you know the answer. If you get it wrong, then the other two players can buzz in and try, but if it?s correct, then you?ll pick a card on that screen up there?? The screen behind Josh turns on to reveal a bubbly green background with five playing cards embroidered with the show?s logo on them ??and do the stunt on it worth $50. If you?re successful, you?ll keep the bucks and come back for another question?but if not so much, the next question will be worth $75, and whoever answers that correctly gets to steal. Now, why is this round called ?Beat the Alarm?, you may ask? Well, it?s called that because if we don?t complete all five of our stunts, we?ll hear this sound??

An alarm clock starts ringing ??then the round is over,? finishes Josh. ?Let?s start with a $25 question to the three of you??

He asks: ?What does the phrase, ?it?s raining cats and dogs?, mean: does it mean that there are a lot of animals, does it mean that there?s a storm, or does it mean that the pet store has a leaky toilet??

Helena buzzes in first: ?There?s a storm???

?You are correct,? declares Josh. ?$25 and a chance to pick a card?which one will that be, Helena??

?The first one,? says Helena, selecting the leftmost  card on the screen. ?Very well, let?s have a look!? says Josh as the card darkens and ?reappears? printed out of Josh?s podium. ?It says? ?Didn?t win a top hat, didn?t win a tie?instead, you?ve won a free game of Pie in the Sky?! Come down here, I think it?s time for Pie in the Sky!?

A short drumbeat plays while Josh and Helena walk downward into the sunken stunt area. ?Looks like they?re bringing out something that looks a little strange today, huh?? asks Josh as the spotters wheel in a strange contraption with a gigantic foot pedal sticking out of one side. ?Yes, well, this is called ?Pie in the Sky?, and we call it that because we have a giant target up in the sky?in fact, why don?t we get a shot of the target up there?? The camera briefly cuts to a view of an overhead target before switching back to Josh?s face. ?Right up there? And what we have to do is, when I say ?go?, we?re gonna load up a pie in this thing and you have to launch it up by stepping on this pedal. The harder you step, the higher the pie goes. You need to rip apart the bulls-eye of that target?it?s made out of paper, don?t worry. Well, you need to get one pie through the target and into the rafters in 20 seconds or less to win, all right? On your mark, get set? GO!?

A pie slides down a chute on the stage-right side of the launcher and sits inside the barrel. ?Go, you can stomp on it!? yells Josh after a few seconds of idleness. Helena finally stomps on the pedal, but the pie doesn?t shoot up high enough. [0:13] ?Try again!? suggests Josh, as another pie loads up. Helena jumps with both feet on the pedal and sends a pie flying at breakneck speed?and hitting through the mark to end the stunt with a siren and seven seconds left on the clock.

?YES! YES!? yells Josh once the studio quiets down. ?You get $50, and now you have a pretty good lead built up! We?re gonna come back with more Clockwork and more super sloppy fun soon?stick around!? The screen switches to a montage of clips, before the logo appears and the screen fades out with the theme music ending in a clock-ticking sound.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas
Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 05:04:37 AM »
The screen reappears with the logo and clips of the first stunt in the background, then fades back to the set and finally a close-up of Josh at his podium.

?Welcome back!? he says. ?And that was Helena, sending pies into the sky in our first stunt, and what a mess that was! She now has $75?we?ll see if anyone else can make a move in this ?Beat the Alarm? round and who can get control of this next $25 question??

He asks: ?Premiering in 1960, what was the first prime time cartoon series on TV: the Flintstones, the Jetsons, or Scooby Doo??

Erin buzzes in: ?Uh, the Flintstones??

?Erin?s on the board!? exclaims Josh as the audience cheers briefly. ?Now, pick a card up there??

?That one,? replies Erin, pointing at the second-from-the-left card which darkens. ?Let?s see,? says Josh, grabbing the card from the slot. ?It says: ?we didn?t know what to put here, so just go play Bathtime Blitz already!?. Okay? that?s one way to put it, but come on down Erin and we?re going to do our second stunt of the day!? Josh waits for Erin to walk over before he leads her down the steps.

?Now, Erin,? explains Josh, ?for some reason our crew likes to contradict themselves. I think I remember a few times ago where a Super Sloppy Stunt got people clean, but this one is called Bathtime Blitz, and instead of getting clean, you?re gonna get messy?because in 15 seconds or less, you need to take one of our green, gak-soaked towels and hurl it across the stage hard enough to knock over the target. If you do it, you?ll be tied with Helena, otherwise, it?s anybody?s game! On your mark, get set? GO!?

Erin grabs a heavy towel dripping in green-dyed water and heaves it some five meters across the stage? but not knocking down the fairly large target sitting on the table. ?Come on, keep throwing those things quickly!? comments Josh. ?We still have  a few seconds left? keep throwin? them?? Erin misses twice, then just barely shakes the target? but time is up and a horn blows to end the stunt.

?Oh?? says Josh as the horn quiets down. ?That last one almost got it down, but not quite there? I?d love to have seen that one won, ah well. Come on back, and we?re gonna carry on with a $75 question back up there?? Josh runs up to his podium with Erin returning to hers shortly after.

Josh then asks: ?Which of these explorers were the Americas named after: Christopher Columbus, Amerigo Vespucci, or Sir Francis Drake??

Joshua rings in: ?Amerigo Vespucci??

?You got it, man!? says Josh in response. ?Now pick a card??

?The last one,? says Joshua, pointing at the rightmost card. ?Okay, let?s look at it,? replies Josh, grabbing the card from his podium. ?It says: ?violets are blue, roses are red?it?s time to fight a fire over your head?! I believe it?s time for Fireman?s Frenzy, right down here??

They both walk down onto the challenge floor and stop next to a brick wall with three flame-shaped targets on top. ?This next stunt is called The Fireman?s Frenzy,? explains Josh, ?and usually it?s always very easy or very hard?it all depends on you, okay? Now, when I say go, you?re gonna take that garden hose and stand behind this red line, and in 20 seconds or less, knock down all three targets. But, you see? things aren?t that simple. What I want you to do is just, turn around? yes? And in 20 seconds or less, knock down the three targets with the hose backwards! Set the clock? and on your mark, get set? GO!?

The hose suddenly explodes with water and slips out of Joshua?s hands in seconds. ?Whoa, pick it up and start spraying!? narrates Josh from the sidelines. [0:12] Joshua finally gets a good grip and begins to spray a stream of water behind his head, but it?s going in between two targets! ?Shift it to the right? and the left?? says Josh, ?keep spraying? OHHHH!? A horn blows on his final word.

?We didn?t get any down!? exclaims Josh. ?Come on back, it?s time for a $75 question?? Joshua heads up the stairs first before Josh follows behind him and returns to his podium. ?It?s tough trying to fight fires when they?re somewhere behind your head,? comments Josh. ?Okay, players, here is your next $75 question??

He asks: ?R2D2 and C3PO are characters from what famous movie series??

Erin buzzes in: ?Star Wars!?

?$75 for Erin!? yells Josh. Seconds later, an alarm clock begins to ring. ?Okay, that sound means it?s the end of the round and with $100, Helena and Erin are tied for first! Josh is only 25 bucks behind. We?re gonna take a short break and come back with Round 2 where more mess and more money can be made, so stick around!? The camera zooms to the audience, zooming in on the Clockwork logo in the mural on the back wall, then fades to commercial.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 05:04:54 AM »
The screen fades back in to a close-up of Josh talking. ?Folks, you stuck around,? he says, ?and we?re back on Clockwork. It?s Round 2 and we?re playing some Super Sloppy Stunts?they?re super, they?re sloppy, and they?re worth lots more money, and our first is one of my favorites called ?Balloon Break?.

?You guys are all in seats with a basket above you and a supply of balloons. For 60 seconds, throw those balloons at the baskets above your opponents heads. The one thing I didn?t mention? those balloons are filled with green gak and it will break and shower you if one goes into the basket over your head. You can play offense and keep throwing non-stop, but you can block if you?d like. Whatever it is, the player with the least amount of balloons broken in their basket wins when time runs out and gets $100, second place $75, third place $50. On your mark, get set? GO!?

All three players immediately  begin hurling balloons at each other, mostly hitting themselves rather than the baskets. ?Our players need to aim a little higher?? narrates Josh, ?or maybe they?ve got an evil plan?? Finally, some balloons go into the baskets?Joshua gets one in Helena?s and Erin gets one in Joshua?s. [0:44] Balloons are flying and so is green slime, covering the little triangular court. ?This is crazy!? laughs Josh, as another balloon explodes over Erin?s head. ?I can?t even count how many are breaking! But I have to, it?s my job? Still got some time?? Joshua has a good aim and keeps going for Helena?s basket, missing only a couple times. [0:10] ?With time running out,? yells Josh over the crowd, ?it looks like Joshua might win this one? three, two, one? that?s it!? A horn blows and finally the insanity comes to a stop.

?That was a lot of fun,? says Josh, ?and while the judges count up, why don?t we talk to Joshua? Now, Joshua, you play a lot of basketball?did that help you at all in this? um, event??

?Yeah, it did a lot,? says Joshua, panting a little, ?because it?s kinda harder to shoot when you?re sitting down, but I think I did a good job.?

?You certainly did do a good job,? continues Josh, ?because the judges rule that with five balloons in his basket, Joshua wins the $100, and tied for second place are Helena and Erin with eight balloons in theirs! Nice work everyone, if you?re all ready, follow me and let?s do our next Super Sloppy Stunt??

Josh and the three contestants walk out of view, then are seen arriving at a gigantic vat of whipped cream. ?Whoa, look at this thing!? exclaims Josh. ?There is just gallons of whipped cream in there?as well as over fifty cherries. Here?s what I want you to do in this next simple stunt: find the cherries and put as many as you can in 60 seconds and put them into your color basket. But you?re not gonna use your hands? you?re gonna use your teeth! So just stick your face in there as far as you want, grab a cherry, and then go back for another. The player with the most cherries in their color container wins. On your mark, get set? GO!?

Immediately, all three players begin searching for cherries, trying to pick up the ones near the surface first. ?They look tasty,? comments Josh, ?but you?ve got to be careful?you don?t want the cherry to break.? [0:44] There indeed are a lot of cherries?but most are deep down into the whipped cream and in moments, the players? visions are distorted by the massive amounts of white foam on their lab goggles. ?Keep looking for those cherries!? cheers Josh. ?I know it?s a little hard now that you?ve got cream all over your face, but you?ve gotta keep looking? oh, nice?Erin got another one! She might just win this stunt if she has this much luck!? [0:18] Joshua finds another cream-covered cherry and places it in his basket, but Helena on the other hand is having some trouble finding another one; somewhat afraid to put her head all the way in. The audience begins counting down; Erin finds one more deep in the whipped cream, and seconds later, the horn blows.

?That?s it!? shouts Josh. ?You can stop right there! Come on over, let?s  count up?? He walks over to the three baskets and pulls cherries out as he counts. ?We?ve got? three, six, eight cherries for Joshua? And we?ve got? three, six, nine, TEN cherries for Erin, nice job! And we?ve got? three, six, seven cherries for Helena?Erin wins this stunt!? The audience cheers and Josh gives her a high-five. ?We?ve got some score changes here, so let?s go check ?em out back at our little area up top there? and play some more Clockwork?? Josh begins running upon saying this, with the players left behind toweling off before walking back up to their contestant lecterns.

?Well,? begins Josh once all the players are back, ?right now Joshua has $250, Erin has $275, and Helena has $225?only $50 separates first and third place. But this is the time where our players can really amass some good scores?it?s time for a rapid-fire round!

?In this 90 second speed round, I?m going to ask a question. If you know the answer, buzz in, and the podium that lights up is who gets to answer. If you get the answer right, that?s $25, but if it?s wrong, just don?t stress?we?ll move onto another question. The player with the most money when you hear this sound?? the alarm clock rings ??is advancing to the Time Twister. Hands on buzzers, here comes our first question: name three U.S. states that begin with the letter ?A?.?

Joshua rings in first: ?Uh? Alabama, Arizona, and??

He stalls a split-second too long and a buzzer sounds. ?Ooh, time ran out,? Josh cuts in, ?I?m sorry to do that to ya; a possible answer could be Arkansas or Alaska. Alright then?what is 11 over 5 written as a mixed number??

A short silence passes before Helena buzzes in: ?2 and one-fifth???

?You are correct!? exclaims Josh. ?Took a little time to figure out, but? Moving on: what are the five vowels??

Joshua buzzes in: ?A, E, I, O, U!?

?Yes, you owe me,? jokes Josh. ?No, I?m kidding?you?re absolutely correct! Now, let?s try this one: true or false?can an organism be made out of just one cell??

Joshua slams down on his buzzer: ?True!?

?Yes, and they?re called unicellular organisms, as a matter of fact,? states Josh. ?Big science nerd here. All right? take a guess at this one, maybe. I used to watch this show on Nickelodeon all the time. It premiered in 1986 and spawned a ?Family? version as well. Name this show.?

Silence falls over the three contestants, and soon enough, a bell rings. ?Time?s up!? announces Josh. ?It was a very famous show called Double dare from the ?80s, not sure if you?ve heard of it. Erin?s mad, it looks like she has, haha! Okay? which planet rotates in the opposite direction of Earth?s rotation: Venus, Mercury, or Uranus??

Erin gets control of this one: ?Venus??

?Correct!? replies Josh. ?Now tell me, music fans there if there are any: who sings ?Hot N? Cold???

Joshua rings in: ?Katy Perry!?

?Right again!? says Josh in response. ?All right, the legend of Mulan takes place in what country??

Helena buzzes in: ?China!?

?China is correct,? declares Josh. ?But is it true or false that Neptune is the god of horses??

Joshua buzzes in: ?It?s false.?

?Yes, it is false,? reveals Josh, ?he is in fact the god of the sea? the god of the sea. Okay, who was the second president of the United States: James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, or John Adams??

Joshua rings in: ?Thomas Jefferson!?

?Eh, no, it?s actually John Adams,? corrects Josh. ?Ah well, gotta remember those U.S. presidents. So?is Braille supposed to help: the blind read, the deaf hear, or the lights brighten??

Erin bangs down: ?The blind read.?

?You are correct,? replies Josh. ?But can anyone tell me who the lead guitarist of The Beatles was??

No one can answer before the five second limit is up. ?It was John Lennon, believe it or not!? comments Josh. ?Alright, then, who?s??

The alarm clock interrupts Josh with its ringing and stops as the audience begins to clap. ?Okay, we are at the end of the game! It?s time to find out who?s won!? yells Josh, which gets the audience even louder. The camera pans through the players as Josh finalizes their scores.

?Joshua, you got four questions correct for an additional $100, that brings you up to a grand total of $350 today?not bad!

?Erin, you answered two questions correctly for $50, that brings you up to a grand total of $325... and finally, Helena, you answered two questions correctly for $50, bringing you up to a grand total of $275?JOSHUA HAS WON TODAY?S GAME OF CLOCKWORK!? Joshua just stares in disbelief as confetti and mist cannons go off behind his podium, which flashes crazily.

?More importantly, that guarantees a free trip to the Time Twister,? says Josh, ?but as we move on, we have to say goodbye to our two ladies. You guys played a great game and you keep all your own money, and what other nice gifts do we have for them, Brad??

Brad announces the prize:
?Well, Josh, today we?re gonna send Erin and Helena home with a $200 savings bond from Cold Stone Creamery. Home to rich, creamy concoctions that create the ultimate ice-cream experience. From Cold Stone Creamery!?

As the screen fades back, it is revealed that Joshua is now standing beside Josh at his podium. ?Well, Joshua,? continues Josh, ?it?s always a deal that we give that our winners can slime their opponents?would you like to continue that tradition??

?YEAH!? yells Josh. ?Very well then,? replies Josh, and leads him to a small button on the wall. ?On the count of three, I want you to push that button and then whatever?s in those containers above Erin and Helena?s heads is gonna dump down on them, okay? One? two? three? SLIME THEM!?

Joshua presses the button, and split-seconds later, the containers flip and drench the girls in a thick green slime. ?Whoa!? laughs Josh, as the wall begins to spin back into place. ?Thanks for playing, gals! And when we come back, the man of the house, our champion, Joshua, is gonna take on the Time Twister course. There?ll be lots of mess, lots of fun, and lots of challenges?so stick around, folks at home! EVERYONE TO THE TIME TWISTER!? The audience is seen exiting through a mist-filled doorway marked ?Time Twister? above them. A slow-motion replay of Erin and Helena?s slimings is shown, then we fade to commercial.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 05:07:17 AM »
The screen fades back to Josh talking. ?I?m here with today?s Clockwork champion, Joshua?? The camera zooms out to show Joshua standing next to him. ?Are you excited?? he asks.

?Yeah,? replies Joshua. ?Well, you?re gonna need a lot of excitement and a lot of energy too,? continues Josh, ?because this is the Time Twister! And this is Obstacle #1! And we?re 10 feet in the air! And this one is called the Sewer Chute. You can start in the shaft if you want? and you?ll pull on that rope. The platform will collapse and the trapdoor at the bottom will open and you can slide all the way down into that lovely green gak. Hit the Clockwork pool which is filled with all sorts of trash today, and what?s the first prize, Brad??

?Josh, it?s the official Nickelodeon Super Slimer! This slime-filled water gun can squirt a stream of sticky green goo that can be found here on Clockwork! It?s the Super Slimer from Nick Slime!?

?Number two today is the Record Setter,? explains Josh. ?This one?s fairly easy if you?re quick. We have a giant spinning turntable covered in gak?it can be slippery, but if you scramble across the spinning floor fast enough, you?ll reach the other side, there?s a podium there, too?but we?ll talk about that a little later on, because first we want to find out what you can win here.?

?It?s $250 worth of Blockbuster gift cards! Good for movies, music, games, and more from any Blockbuster rental outlet in the U.S.A.!?

?Obstacle #3 today is the High Hurdles,? says Josh as he walks Joshua over to a series of bars. ?Jump over this bar, this bar, this bar, and this bar till you get to the end? Oh, and did I mention that if you knock down a hurdle, slime is gonna pour on you? When you get to the end, pull the cord, drop the slime, win thiiiiis!?

?It?s a portable DVD player! The Sony DVP-FX820 features a revolving screen for easier viewing and dual headphone jacks. It?s another handy-dandy entertaining wonder from Sony!?

?Our next obstacle is called The Footswitch,? continues Josh, ?and you can see that we have a path of eight circles that is guaranteed to make you boogie down. Step on each circle, then move on over here to the gigantic target. You need to keep stomping and jumping and doing whatever you can to drop the slime on you. Once you do that, you could win this!?

?It?s a brand new bike! The Schwinn 405 mountain bike features full front wheel suspension and stability to traverse any type of terrain?except maybe for going underwater. Schwinn?we just plain love to ride.?

?Fits perfectly for you, doesn?t it?? exclaims Josh. ?Mountain biker here? Alright, anyway, moving onto Obstacle #5 which I like to call Down the Drain. Three gigantic toilets here, and one is awfully backed up. Lift up those toilet seats until you find the one that squirts you with green slime, and once you find yourself covered in the gak, you?ll find yourself winning this awesome prize!?

?Win the ?R? Us gift card worth over $1000! The ?R? us gift card lets kids of all ages shop for the latest toys, games, and gadgets from any Toys ?R? Us store in the U.S.A.!?

?Once you get pass those stinking things,? laughs Josh, running over to a small tank filled with water, ?come over here to Obstacle #6 which is Splashdown! It?s pretty simple?just jump into the vat, make your way through the water? More water will be dumped on you as you make your way across, so once you get out of that thing, we?ll reward you with this prize!?

?It?s an Xbox 360 package! Comes with a sleek new Xbox 360 plus two new action-packed games! The Xbox 360?it?s more fun time, from Microsoft!?

?Number seven, the grand finale, is Mount Saint Clockwork!? yells Josh, running over to a volcano. ?This ten foot peak bares a rockface that only means a straight up climb up that wall. Once you reach the top, jump into the crater. You?ll get covered in magma gak, and shoot out of the bottom into this pool of hot molten lava. If you can make a fiery landing in this lava lake before this awful noise interrupts?? the alarm clock rings on cue ??then Brad, what?s today?s GRAND PRIZE?!?

?It?s a fabulous vacation in Cancun! You?ll be going to Krystal Cancun, the resort for Beach Lovers! With excursions to the Mayan Ruins. It?s rich in history, and rich in pleasure, from Krystal Cancun!?

?Cancuuuuuun!? yells Josh, stretching out the word. ?I have a feeling Joshua wants that trip reeeaaaaally bad, but first we?ve got to talk about the rules of the Time Twister, because this thing is the biggest and baddest obstacle course out there. Here?s how it works:

?The clock?s decided that it?ll give you 80 seconds for today?s course. At the end of each obstacle there?s a question written on a podium. They?re all multiple-choice, and you must make your choice using the two buzzers before you move on to the next obstacle. For each question you get right, I?m gonna give you fifty bucks, but if you get it wrong, we?re gonna take away five seconds from the time remaining at that point. You?re going to keep running until we hear the alarm, unless of course, you win that trip to Krystal Cancun. Are you ready??

?Never been readier,? replies Joshua. ?He?s got determination,? shouts Josh, ?and I like that! 80 seconds on the clock! On your mark, get set? GOOOOO!?

Joshua pulls the cord and immediately falls into the gak-plugged tunnel, re-emerging at the bottom of the Sewer Chute moments later, falling into the pool of dirty water and random bits of trash floating on the surface. ?That looks absolutely disgusting,? comments Josh, ?but Joshua has to go through the motion if he wants to win this thing.? [0:69] ?He?s having a lot of trouble getting out, folks,? narrates Josh, ?but now he?s out and over to the first question; it says: ?What does a caterpillar turn into: a dragonfly or a butterfly??? Joshua slams down on the second buzzer, then runs over to the Record Setter, already dripping in goo. ?He?s got to make his way across, and that can either make or break this course? and it?s making it!? yells Josh. It certainly is?Joshua simply dashes across the wheel and steps off the other side of it fairly close to the question podium.

[0:55] The second question says: ?Which French city contains the Arch de Triumph: Paris or Lyon?? Two seconds after arriving, Joshua leaves the podium lighting up the first choice, and runs over to the third obstacle ??which is High Hurdles,? narrates Josh. ?He?s got to get over those bars?nope, he?s getting gakked once? twice? three times? four times! No luck today on the hurdles, but now he?s got to pull the cord?? [0:40] Joshua looks lost before he pulls down the cord and is hit by a glob of slime that comes down on his head hard. He wipes the slime out of his eyes, then stumbles his way down to the third question: ?YouTube is owned by which famous search engine: Yahoo or Google?? Joshua presses the second buzzer, then is forced to run some fifteen feet to the next obstacle, the Footswitch. ?Let?s kick this dance party up!? cheers Josh as Joshua hops from circle to circle putting one foot on each as he moves down the path. [0:27] Joshua reaches the last circle, jogs over to the foam target and jumps twice on it. A few seconds pass before a huge amount of runny yellow gak showers down on him, almost knocking him off his feet and causing him to trip on his way to the fourth question.

?Whoa! Nasty spill there?? comments Josh. ?Still got some time left, though?? [0:17] The fourth question says: ?Alaska and Hawaii both became states in 1959: true or false?? Joshua hits the second buzzer and five seconds ?fly? away from the timer. ?Oh no!? groans Josh. ?Can he pull this off with just ten seconds left? Onto Down the Drain?? Joshua pulls open the first toilet?nothing. [0:05!!] Second toilet? Nothing. He finally lifts the third seat and backs away, avoiding a stream of slime that squirts out from it right as time runs out.

?Ohhhh?? says Josh, running over to Joshua. ?Your time is up. Nice job, you got the fifth prize right as the alarm clock started bursting my eardrums? Brad, why don?t you make Joshua?s day; tell him what he?s won!?

Brad reveals his prizes:
?Josh, he?s won the Nickelodeon Super Slimer, the Blockbuster gift cards, the Sony DVD player, the Schwinn mountain bike, and the $1000 Toys ?R? Us gift card. Combined with his total cash winnings today of $500, it?s a prize package worth $2608!?

?Excellent job!? says Josh, giving the tired and slime-soaked Joshua a high-five. ?$2000 plus prize package? not bad for getting sloppy, huh? We?ll see you next time in this pigsty mess again on Clockwork! Bye-bye!? Josh leads Joshua over to the Splashdown tank and they both jump in as the credits scroll. The camera zooms out across the entire outdoor arena, then fades to the Nickelodeon Productions logo.