Author Topic: Thought!!!  (Read 1694 times)

Offline aaronptrck

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/bluebarracudas123/The_choice.html
Thought!!!
« on: February 17, 2007, 06:28:22 AM »
Of Course I have no proof of this, in Kirk Fogg's interview, he said one player actually Threw-Up in the Pit of Dispair. I am willing to bet that would have been Missy from the Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor.

Kudos?

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Thought!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 06:36:39 AM »
I didn't hear the interview, but I've heard he said the girl's name was Sarah Paulsen.  I have a hunch he meant Tarrah from The Milk Bucket of Freyd?s.  She turned away from the camera after she hit the actuator for the door to the Laser Light Room, then the camera awkwardly changes to her crawling through the door.  She never even turned back toward the door, the camera cuts to her facing foward.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline aaronptrck

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/bluebarracudas123/The_choice.html
Thought!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 06:40:04 AM »
What doesn't make sense is how he knows the name of the girl right off the top of his head, when he doesen't even remember the opening plug to the show

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Thought!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 06:47:21 AM »
I agree with TAW, I think it was Tarrah from the "Milk Bucket" for the same reason about the editing thing. In the "Lucky Pillow" episode, I don't remember any editing when Missy was in the Pit.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Thought!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 06:55:05 AM »
Note that there's only one girl named Sarah who ever made it to the Temple: Sarah Beckmeyer from Wild Bill Hickok and the Dead Man's Hand.  Which means Kirk got the girl's first name wrong, and since Tarrah sounds kinda like Sarah?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Thought!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 07:53:08 AM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
I didn't hear the interview, but I've heard he said the girl's name was Sarah Paulsen.

Ay-ya! I've said this before, but I really want to emphasize it: Sarah Paulson is the name of a respected actor. Kirk probably just threw that name in there as a filler because he couldn't think of any other plausible name to say. I seriously doubt he'd be able to remember the contestants' names anyway, seeing as he read all of them off of cards one time only.

With that said, it's a good possibility that Tarrah from the Milk Bucket run was the vomiter, even though she was only in the temple for a few seconds before it happened.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Thought!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 09:43:51 AM »
it could have happened when she fell into the pit with the bucket.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Thought!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 12:22:21 PM »
Sorry to bump this, but I have a reply to this:

Quote from: ""nicklegends""
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
I didn't hear the interview, but I've heard he said the girl's name was Sarah Paulsen.
Ay-ya! I've said this before, but I really want to emphasize it: Sarah Paulson is the name of a respected actor. Kirk probably just threw that name in there as a filler because he couldn't think of any other plausible name to say. I seriously doubt he'd be able to remember the contestants' names anyway, seeing as he read all of them off of cards one time only.

It could be possible, two people have similar names.  I met someone from out-of-state named Tia Thomas, but? she's white and a year or two younger than me.  But she shares a first and last name with the girl on the Silver Snakes in The Golden Cricket Cage of Khan, and Tia's not that common a first name.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Thought!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 06:07:12 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""

With that said, it's a good possibility that Tarrah from the Milk Bucket run was the vomiter, even though she was only in the temple for a few seconds before it happened.

Listen to nicklegends.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Thought!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 01:48:46 PM »
I hope this bump won't be deemed unnecessary, but I want to make shure we can narrow down the possible guesses to just one player.  Not saying I don't think it's Tarrah, just that we aren't 100% sure yet that it is her.

I thought Renegade once said it might've been Cristina from The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale.  If he did, I'd like to know what he based this guess on.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Thought!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2007, 02:04:51 PM »
Well, remember, it needs to be an episode whose temple run was visibly edited. I can't think of another right now (well, besides the Mask of Shaka Zulu, perhaps) that was so obviously edited.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Thought!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 09:15:47 AM »
I thought it was Cristina and that they just restarted the run on a later date - hence the shift from Layout X to Layout XIV in the episode.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Thought!!!
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 09:29:55 AM »
Oh! I was thinking of a strange edit within the run, I never even noticed that.