Author Topic: Episode Guide  (Read 14147 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 04:00:25 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Okay, so my guide should say this?

Layout XIII
Episode 68: The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun
Episode 69: The Leopard Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley
Episode 70: The Silk Sash of Mulan
Episode 71: The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid

Almost, just switch Snakeskin Boots and Silk Sash, then your guide should sound right. :wink:

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Episode Guide
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2006, 04:04:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""
Bandit Queen had dots that didn't blink & all three showed the artifacts in the pre-footage.

The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen's in almost any Season 3 Temple rundown (Episodes 81-83 being the only exceptions.) Okay then, so where does that production day fit into Season 3? Would they be Episodes 85-88?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Episode Guide
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 04:08:35 PM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Okay, so my guide should say this?

Layout XIII
Episode 68: The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun
Episode 69: The Leopard Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley
Episode 70: The Silk Sash of Mulan
Episode 71: The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid
Almost, just switch Snakeskin Boots and Silk Sash, then your guide should sound right. :wink:

that cant be thought the pots in the silk sash of mulan were blue
the pots in the snakeskin boots were the same that were in the battle plan of nathan hale does anyone know what color the pots were in the goblet of atila the hun that could really help us out. just because that guy said it was episode 39 doesn't mean that was when it was filmed he could be refering to the order on the second season list.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2006, 04:26:38 PM »
...Just look'em up in the "Recorded on the same day" thread. It'll be much easier.

PS, Golden Cup of Belshazzar is the first episode. The temple was recorded on a later date. For what reason, i don't know. However, one of the main reasons you can tell this is the first episode is because the girls are only wearing the water shorts in their temple game and not their khaki shorts. Normally, contestants in the water temple games wear the water shorts over their khaki shorts.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2006, 04:30:31 PM »
I wish I'd remembered to say this, but I'm going by when the episodes completed production.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Episode Guide
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 04:32:52 PM »
Woo, pots! Yeah, go to that thread everyone mentioned.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2006, 04:47:33 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""
...Just look'em up in the "Recorded on the same day" thread. It'll be much easier.

PS, Golden Cup of Belshazzar is the first episode. The temple was recorded on a later date. For what reason, i don't know. However, one of the main reasons you can tell this is the first episode is because the girls are only wearing the water shorts in their temple game and not their khaki shorts. Normally, contestants in the water temple games wear the water shorts over their khaki shorts.
Also, the girls aren't wearing those colored windbreaker jackets in their temple game. (The jackets that are usually worn in the Season 1 temple games where contestants get wet or soapy).

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2006, 05:13:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""

Also, the girls aren't wearing those colored windbreaker jackets in their temple game. (The jackets that are usually worn in the Season 1 temple games where contestants get wet or soapy).

And Season 2 :wink:

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 12:12:26 PM »
Okay, moving on to Layout XII.  I read somewhere (since I haven't seen any episodes in that layout for a long time) that Layout XIII used a Moat crossing with Babalonian wheels.  So did one of the three days of production for Layout XII episodes.  So I'm convinced those two production days were back-to-back.  I know The Two-Cornered Hat of Napoleon and The Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask used a Babalonian wheels Moat, but what other episodes did?

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 08:45:18 PM »
The Plumed Headdress
The Sacred Ring
The Lost Lion Tail

That was the moat crossing with only 3 ancient Babylonian wheels which both partners had to traverse at the same time.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 07:18:56 AM »
I was right about one thing? The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman and The Plumed Headdress of Cosarara were on the same day.  Although I only seen the Temple Runs in each episode and read the Legend of Cosarara, I tought they were on the same day since the second Temple Guard neighs when he grabs Brian in the Observatory in the Sacred Ring run.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 09:20:59 AM »
You can see all the artifacts in their respective rooms during the temple games... It's kinda hard to miss the Plumed Headdress in the Mine Shaft.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 10:01:30 AM »
Also, in the Plumed Headdress episode, Kirk almost called the Green Monkeys the Purple Parrots, probably indicating that the last 2 runs before that one was 'Lost Lion Tail' and "Sacred Ring.'

Episode Guide
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 10:04:46 AM »
There had to be one other episode filmed that day what was it?

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Episode Guide
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2006, 10:13:16 AM »
Just another thought... wasn't there one or more episodes where Kirk called a player by the wrong name while he or she was in the temple, and didn't he mistake one artifact for another during one particular run? That would help.