Author Topic: Episode Guide  (Read 14187 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Episode Guide
« on: December 21, 2006, 12:24:37 PM »
Can somebody help me finish this episode guide? If we can confirm where all 120 episodes were in the show, I think I'll start up my own Legends fansite (The Room of the Ancient Warriors, I had the name planned all along) and put the Episode Guide on there.  Please note: I'm going by when the episodes completed production.

Season 1
Layout I
Episode 1px]Layout II[/b]
Episode 3:
Episode 4:
Episode 5:
Episode 6:

Layout III
Episode 7:
Episode 8:
Episode 9:
Episode 10:
Episode 11:

Layout IV
Episode 12:
Episode 13:
Episode 14:
Episode 15:

Layout V
Episode 16: Ponce de Leon and the Lost Fountain of Youth
Episode 17:
Episode 18:
Episode 19:
Episode 20:
Episode 21: The Golden Cup of Belshazzar

Layout VI
Episode 22: The Stolen Arm of Shiva
Episode 23:
Episode 24:
Episode 25:
Episode 26:

Layout VII
Episode 27:
Episode 28:
Episode 29:
Episode 30:
Episode 31:

Layout VIII
Episode 32:
Episode 33:
Episode 34:
Episode 35:
Episode 36:

Layout IX
Episode 37:
Episode 38:
Episode 39:
Episode 40:

Season 2
Layout X
Episode 41px]Layout XI[/b]
Episode 44:
Episode 45:
Episode 46:
Episode 47: The Diary of Dr. Livingstone
Episode 48:
Episode 49:
Episode 50:
Episode 51:
Episode 52: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor [?]
Episode 53: The Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata [?]
Episode 54: The Electrified Key of Benjamin Franklin [?]
Episode 55: The Lucky Medallion of Atocha [?]

Layout XII
Episode 56: The Ivory Elephant of Scherezade
Episode 57: The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma [?]
Episode 58: The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe [?]
Episode 59: The Missing Eye of David [?]
Episode 60: The Very Tall Turban of Ahmad Baba [?]
Episode 61: The Plumed Headdress of Cosarara [?]
Episode 62: The Sacred Ring of Sultan Sulayman [?]
Episode 63: The Lost Lion Tail of Little John
Episode 64: The Crown of Queen Nzinga [?]
Episode 65: The Shriveled Hand of Afua [?]
Episode 66: The Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask
Episode 67: The Two-Cornered Hat of Napol?on

Layout XIII
Episode 68: The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun
Episode 69: The Leopard Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley
Episode 70: The Silk Sash of Mulan
Episode 71: The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid

Layout XIV
Episode 72: The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale
Episode 73:
Episode 74:
Episode 75:
Episode 76: The Milk Bucket of Freyd?s
Episode 77: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Episode 78:
Episode 79:
Episode 80: The Bonnet of Dolley Madison

Season 3
Episode 81px][?][/b]
Episode 87: The Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta [?]
Episode 88: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen [?]
Episode 89:
Episode 90:
Episode 91:
Episode 92: The Upside-Down Compass of Henry Hudson
Episode 93:
Episode 94:
Episode 95:
Episode 96:
Episode 97:
Episode 98:
Episode 99:
Episode 100:
Episode 101:
Episode 102:
Episode 103:
Episode 104:
Episode 105:
Episode 106:
Episode 107:
Episode 108:
Episode 109:
Episode 110:
Episode 111:
Episode 112:
Episode 113: The Dried Ear of Corn of Sojourner Truth
Episode 114: The Pearl Necklace of Gwalior [?]
Episode 115: The Bullet-Riddled Handbag of Belle Boyd [?]
Episode 116: The Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas
Episode 117:
Episode 118:
Episode 119:
Episode 120:

I'll add into this any episode that you can confirm was a certain number.  I hope I can get all 120 in place?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Episode Guide
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 12:29:39 PM »
It would be wonderful if we could figure the order out as a forum, using what we know about similar moat crossings, set changes, other artifacts present in the temple, etc. Is there a way we could also keep track of those things in this thread? That way, we could combine all of our knowledge instead of sputtering it out one at a time.

(And just so you know, there is no absolute guarantee that the layouts themselves are in the correct order, either, regardless of how logical the accepted order might be)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 12:34:05 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
And just so you know, there is no absolute guarantee that the layouts themselves are in the correct order, either, regardless of how logical the accepted order might be

Well I suppose the first season's definetely up for debate if the layouts are in the right order.  They did bring back a few rooms after being replaced by something else (like the Swamp, the Throne Room or the Room of Three Torches.) Actually, given that Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress (or so I'm told) was the first episode Nickelodeon aired and that rooms like the Room of Fallen Columns did not carry over into Season 2 (Layout X switched it back to the Heart Room,) maybe the Season 1 layouts were aired in perfect reverse order.  But who knows? I'm just gonna go by the accepted order of layouts.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 12:35:18 PM »
If you need help with the Season 3 ordering, you could go to Renegade's post in the "Episodes Filmed On The Same Day" topic found in the Heart Room. That topic as a whole is a pretty good resource as to which episodes were filmed on the same day and are in the right order, etc.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Episode Guide
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 12:41:19 PM »
I'm not sure if these episodes had same Moat Crossing & stuff, but I know that in the credits of the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanupac, you can see the Bent Shaving Pan of Jedediah Smith in the Observatory.

(also, I know that the Milk Bucket of Freydis & the Golden Earring of Henry Morgan featured the same Moat (going across the Moat on the floating ring, using the bar above), & featured the "crawl across the cubes & avoid punching bags) Temple Game. the Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale featured this game, but it's kinda proven that it's the last episode of season 2.

Episode Guide
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 12:45:08 PM »
another thing that can help the pots in the kings storeroom because of that we know that snakeskin boots of billy the kid was recorded just before the secret battle plan of nathan hale was

one other note they definatly did not air in the order of nicklegends layout chart.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 12:47:46 PM »
Quote from: ""outer space""
another thing that can help the pots in the kings storeroom because of that we know that snakeskin boots of billy the kid was recorded just before the secret battle plan of nathan hale was

one other note they definatly did not air in the order of nicklegends layout chart.

Can you explain? I kinda missed out on something, I suppose.

(all I know is that one of the pots has somewhat of a ressemblence of the Golden Cricket Cage of Khan, or at least in my opinion)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 12:49:59 PM »
Yeah, especially since the Season 3 episodes are all listed in alphabetical order.

Episode Guide
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 12:52:03 PM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""
Quote from: ""outer space""

Can you explain? I kinda missed out on something, I suppose.

(all I know is that one of the pots has somewhat of a ressemblence of the Golden Cricket Cage of Khan, or at least in my opinion)

well if you watch the snakeskin boots of billy the kid and the secret batle plan you see that they both have the same pots. i shouldn't have said that they were filmed emediatly after eachother but it was deffinatly snakeskin boots then secret battle plan.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 12:58:22 PM »
Okay, let's start with the Season 2 episodes, I think they're the easiest to sort.

Right to Layout XIII.  I visited the TV.com Legends forum one day, there's a man named Paul there who was asking for pics of Episode 69, in which he appeared.  The following comments all state that Episode 69 was The Leopard-Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley.

On the Mandarin Hand, Renegade makes note of several Fogg-Ups by Kirk in that same episode and how he couldn't say the Room of the Secret Password (or come even close,) so it was probably the first episode in which the room was even mentioned.  But there has to be one Layout XIII epsiode before it, and going by Renegade's notes on the Leopard-Skin Cloak run, Episode 68 can't be The Silk Sash of Mulan (the Sash was in the Room of the Secret Password.) But how can we tell if Episode 68 is The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun or The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid?

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 01:48:37 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Okay, let's start with the Season 2 episodes, I think they're the easiest to sort.

Right to Layout XIII.  I visited the TV.com Legends forum one day, there's a man named Paul there who was asking for pics of Episode 69, in which he appeared.  The following comments all state that Episode 69 was The Leopard-Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley.

On the Mandarin Hand, Renegade makes note of several Fogg-Ups by Kirk in that same episode and how he couldn't say the Room of the Secret Password (or come even close,) so it was probably the first episode in which the room was even mentioned.  But there has to be one Layout XIII epsiode before it, and going by Renegade's notes on the Leopard-Skin Cloak run, Episode 68 can't be The Silk Sash of Mulan (the Sash was in the Room of the Secret Password.) But how can we tell if Episode 68 is The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun or The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid?

I'm pretty sure it goes...

The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun
The Leopard Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley
The Snake Skin Boots of Billy the Kid
The Silk Sash of Mulan

Since we know Annie Oakley is 2nd in that layout, & you can see the Snake Skin Boots when Olmec zooms in on the Silk Sash after the Legend, so we know those two are the last two, making Attila the Hun first be default. But I don't know if Billy the Kid came before or after Mulan.

Episode Guide
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 03:43:10 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""

I'm pretty sure it goes...

The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun
The Leopard Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley
The Snake Skin Boots of Billy the Kid
The Silk Sash of Mulan

Since we know Annie Oakley is 2nd in that layout, & you can see the Snake Skin Boots when Olmec zooms in on the Silk Sash after the Legend, so we know those two are the last two, making Attila the Hun first be default. But I don't know if Billy the Kid came before or after Mulan.

no snakeskin boots has to be last   the silk sash of mulan had blue pots
The snakeskin boots had beige pots which were in the battle plan of nathane hale

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 03:53:32 PM »
Okay, so my guide should say this?

Layout XIII
Episode 68: The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun
Episode 69: The Leopard Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley
Episode 70: The Silk Sash of Mulan
Episode 71: The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid

Go figure, they'd be in alphabetical order after all.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 03:55:34 PM »
I think we're all pretty much agreed that the Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta is not the last one anymore.

The Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean & The Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta should be around the Secret Map of the Bandit Queen. Roy Bean & Bandit Queen had dots that didn't blink & all three showed the artifacts in the pre-footage.

Episode Guide
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2006, 03:57:57 PM »
I think we're all pretty much agreed that the Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta is not the last one anymore.

The Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean & The Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta should be around the Secret Map of the Bandit Queen. Roy Bean & Bandit Queen had dots that didn't blink & all three showed the artifacts in the pre-footage.

no chandragupta did not have a blinking dot