Author Topic: Episode Guide  (Read 13622 times)

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Episode Guide
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2006, 10:15:27 AM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
Just another thought... wasn't there one or more episodes where Kirk called a player by the wrong name while he or she was in the temple, and didn't he mistake one artifact for another during one particular run? That would help.

All I remember like that was the Brandon/Chris thing in Milk Bucket of Freydis.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Episode Guide
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2006, 10:39:01 AM »
The only Brandon I recall was the Bone Necklace Brandon (also a Parrot) . . . but that was filmed WAY before Freyd?s was.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Episode Guide
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2006, 10:45:29 AM »
Atocha was filmed the same day as the Zapata episode.  You can see the Applewood Amulet in the Viper's Nest during the second Temple Game.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2006, 04:52:39 PM »
Just another thought... wasn't there one or more episodes where Kirk called a player by the wrong name while he or she was in the temple, and didn't he mistake one artifact for another during one particular run? That would help.

"Well see if the Purple Parrots can retrieve the Bone Necklace of John Smith right after this!"

:P

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2006, 04:53:37 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""

"Well see if the Purple Parrots can retrieve the Bone Necklace of John Smith right after this!"

:lol: :lol:

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Episode Guide
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2006, 05:05:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""

:lol: :lol:

You know, that might have been the teleprompter's fault... A funny slip-up nonetheless.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2006, 06:26:00 PM »
The Bone Necklace had the same layout as John Smith's Love Letter, so maybe they were filmed on the same day and Kirk got confused.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2006, 03:56:37 AM »
They were filmed the same day. Kirk messing up the names was only one piece of evidence that leads up to believe that.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Episode Guide
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2006, 02:13:54 PM »
Let's see now, The Two-Cornered Hat of Napoleon, The Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask, The Lost Lion Tail of Little John, The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman, and The Plumed Headdress of Cosarara were all produced on the same day.  Can these episodes be put in the right order?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2006, 03:41:41 PM »
No they weren't.

Two Cornered Hat was the same day as Crown of Queen Nzinga which was the same day as some other episode which i don't know (I guess it's Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask since you grouped them together now).

Sacred Ring, Lost Lion Tail, and Plumed Headdress were indeed on the same day though.

Those two episodes both have the "ancient Babylonian wheels" moat crossings, but they're different.

Two Cornered Hat (and the others recorded on the same day) featured about 5 hanging wheels and the players crossed them separately. Sacred Ring (and the others recorded on the same day) featured 3 rings and both teammates had to cross together.

If you ask me, the Sacred Ring (& etc.) had the much harder moat crossing.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2006, 04:48:31 AM »
Okay, my bad.  Then can we put these six in the right order?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2006, 06:39:44 AM »
Maybe the order should go something like this:
Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask
Crown of Queen Nzinga
Two Cornered Hat Of Napolean
^ thats 1 day out of the way
The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman
The Lost Lion Tail of Little John
The Plumed Headdress of Cosarara
^ thats another day
So what about these layout 3 episodes?
The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe the Ox
The Ivory Elephant of Shahrazad
The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba (I think this and the 'ivory elephant' episode were filmed on the same day)
The Missing Eye of David
The Shriveled Hand of Efoua
The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2006, 07:12:53 AM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
Maybe the order should go something like this:
Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask
Crown of Queen Nzinga
Two Cornered Hat Of Napolean
^ thats 1 day out of the way
The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman
The Lost Lion Tail of Little John
The Plumed Headdress of Cosarara
^ thats another day
So what about these layout 3 episodes?
The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe the Ox
The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba (I think this and the 'ivory elephant' episode were filmed on the same day)
The Missing Eye of David

No, Ivory Elephant was the first layout 3 episode, I determined that a while ago, but I need to see the episode again to actually say why.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2006, 07:37:08 AM »
Here's why you said that (I found it on page 9 of the Daily Episode Log thread):

Quote from: ""Olmec""
I think the Ivory Elephant was the first episode of layout 3 of season 2, you can tell. Kirk does his interviews with the kids, he's more enthusiastic. This would make it episode 56. Haha, Brad was funny "the mile dash". By the way, in the second Temple Game, you can see (what I think is) the Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma. The third Temple Game is one you don't see often, I only reember it in "The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba", but there were probably a few more. It's probably only a layout 3 Temple Game. The second & third Temple Games were close! Haha "We'll see if they can retrieve the Ivory Elephant of Shhh......Sharazad, right after this!" It's funny how he can't say "Shahrazad/Scheherazade (or Sforza, as a matter of fact).

Also (the Shrivled Hand of Efoua), when they zoom to the Temple for the break before the Temple Games, you can see the Crown of Queen Nzinga in the Lighning Ball Room.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2006, 09:03:11 AM »
No, Ivory Elephant was the first layout 3 episode, I determined that a while ago, but I need to see the episode again to actually say why.
I wasn't tending to have those episodes in order the way I listed them, I just wanted to know which order it should be put in. Since The Ancient Warrior dug up a post of why you thought 'ivory elephant' was first and also listing other episodes with the artifacts during the temple games, then all those episodes had to be filmed the same day. So...the order should go something like this:
The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba
Now where do we stick 'Missing Eye' and 'Enourmous Ring'?