Author Topic: Funniest DD Moments  (Read 740 times)

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Funniest DD Moments
« on: October 28, 2009, 03:21:54 AM »
What, in your opinion, were your favorite/funniest moments that ever occurred during Double Dare and its successors?

I think one of the funniest moments was a physical challenge in the Orlando SSDD era where one player had to sit in a banana, and the other player pushed them along and added ingredients for a banana split in 15 seconds. But remember that in SSDD Orlando, the stunt stage was rather narrow and there's a small staircase in the front of it... and the team steered the banana off the stage! Marc even tried to pull it back up onto the Physical Challenge floor, but without much success! This shall forever be known as the "Banana Overboard" moment. :lol:

There was one priceless moment, though. I can't remember this exactly, but before a Physical Challenge during 1988 IIRC, a boy whispered to his female teammate something and she looked shocked. Marc, noticing this, asked the boy what he said and he replied, "I said that I have a crush on her." Marc's, the team's, and the audience's reactions were priceless!

Alright, that's all I can remember for now. Anyone else?

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas
Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle