Poll

What was the worst episode on this production day?

The Pearl Necklace of Gwalior
The Bullet-Riddled Handbag of Belle Boyd
The Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas
The Dried Ear of Corn of Sojourner Truth

Author Topic: Worst Episode by Production Day - Day 59: Belle Boyd/Pytheas Day  (Read 16137 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Yeah, it was between Blue Pearl and King Tut for me, both great episodes. But I just thought Blue Pearl was more exciting overall.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Well, this one was a close one for once. Cobra Staff barely edges out Blue Pearl for the win. I wouldn't have mind it went either way. ;)

Next up is the last production day of Season 1. 

Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
The Collar of Davy Crockett
The Snake Bracelet of Cleopatra

The Treasure of Anne Bonny

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I voted for Lawrence of Arabia for the last production day of S1L9.  :mrgreen: Easily the best episode of that day and maybe best episode of Season 1. It was a great way to kick off our favorite game show.  :mrgreen: The other two wins that day were pretty average and have nothing on Lawrence of Arabia. And of course, Anne Bonny is the weak link that day and that should've been a win too. All thanks to Ron.  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Lawrence of Arabia. No contest. :mrgreen:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
I'm now thinking of days that were so horrible that we'd be stumped to decide on a winner.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline JCW555

• Blue Barracuda
  • Watched all 120 episodes, been a fan since 2001.
    • View Profile
Favorite season of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Season 2, Followed By Season 3, Then Season 1

Favorite episodes of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor, Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugkpak [Apanukpak], John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine, Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain, Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe [the Ox], Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress, Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata, Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza, Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta, Secret Map of the Bandit Queen, Galileo's Cannonball, Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen, Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid, Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus, Ruby Earring of Benzibab, Milk Bucket of Freydis, Lucky Medallion of Atocha, Collar of Davy Crockett.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I'm now thinking of days that were so horrible that we'd be stumped to decide on a winner.
Yeah, there were a lot of filming days that had some complete clunkers.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
You know what? Why not move onto the next production day. It is obvious that Lawrence of Arabia wins this one unanimously with 7 votes.  :mrgreen:

Now we are onto Season 2 now. The first production day of S2L1 features:

The Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy
The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale
The Golden Stallion of Ali Baba
The Silver Cannonball of Grandy Nanny

I am counting Nathan Hale as a part of this day since only the temple run was postponed. ;)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
This was not a very good production day. 3 of these episodes were lackluster and 1 featured a mediocre win. Regardless, I voted for Butch Cassidy. Only because it is the only real watchable and memorable episode that day. And I rather watch an unimpressive win than the worst triple capture or two teams running all over the temple (Golden Stallion gets a pass, but the temple run is still unremarkable.) But I still wouldn't go back and watch Butch Cassidy for leisure time though.  :roll:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
What a horrible production day. It would've been better with Medusa's Lair so Paula can actually have something praiseworthy. But as it stands, her episode is the best of the worst.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Horrible production day indeed. And I also voted for Silver Horseshoe, for same reasons. It's best of the worst for me, so I really have no choice. :roll:

Offline JCW555

• Blue Barracuda
  • Watched all 120 episodes, been a fan since 2001.
    • View Profile

I'd rather watch an uninspiring win than 3 mediocre episodes. Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy for me.  :mrorange:
Favorite season of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Season 2, Followed By Season 3, Then Season 1

Favorite episodes of Legends of the Hidden Temple: Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor, Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugkpak [Apanukpak], John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine, Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain, Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe [the Ox], Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress, Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata, Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza, Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta, Secret Map of the Bandit Queen, Galileo's Cannonball, Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen, Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid, Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus, Ruby Earring of Benzibab, Milk Bucket of Freydis, Lucky Medallion of Atocha, Collar of Davy Crockett.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
With 7 votes, I think we can pronounce the second fastest female solo win the best episode of S2L1. :mrorange:

Next up is the first production day of S2L2. The following episodes include:

The Walking Stick of Harriet Tubman
The Lost Love Letter of Captain John Smith
The Diary of Dr. Livingstone
The Bone Necklace of the Blackfeet Chief

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I voted for Dr. Livingstone as the best episode of this production day. It was a forgettable episode and was pretty average, but it also had the best outcome of that day too. I remember the very quick temple games at least and Brett entering every room of the temple. I wanted to vote for Blackfeet Chief at first, but that episode was also forgettable and Leah and Brandon should've won too. At least the Dr. Livingstone kids won.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I voted for Bone Necklace. It was an average episode, but I thought Brandon and Leah were a stronger team than Tabitha and Brett. Dr. Livingstone just bores me, I just think Bone Necklace deserves to win more honestly.