Author Topic: Make your own episode!  (Read 25472 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Make your own episode!
« Reply #375 on: March 12, 2014, 03:11:16 PM »
Captured with 2 seconds left on the clock? Interesting, it makes Lost Taj Mahal Turban (the longest triple capture on the show) look like Golden Ship in comparison. :P

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 15, 2014, 01:09:33 AM »
Plus, that layout looks exactly like Mysterious Manuscript too. The path was pretty much identical and the second runner apparently took a long time assembling the Silver Monkey. I guess that it didn't matter if they found the half-pendant or not. :P

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 15, 2014, 01:27:53 AM »
Yup, that's true too. :P

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #378 on: March 15, 2014, 03:57:57 AM »
Moat:

The players have two nets to climb. The first net is lower than the second net. Both players must drop down from each net before moving on to either the next net or the gong.

1st:

:snakes2:

2nd:

:iguanas2:

3rd:

:jaguars2:

4th:

:barracudas2:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:barracudas2: (sweep)

2nd:

3rd:

:iguanas2: (with 2 answers)

4th:

:snakes2: (with 0 answers)

Temple Games:

Guy/Guy (a new game I made up in which the players are both tied to a rope and against a wall and must collect as many items that are away from them as possible back to their bucket at the wall (yes, they'll need to stretch or run fast)):

:barracudas2: (5-2)

Girl/Girl (A new game in which the players are leaning against a large pillar and on this pillar is a small platform for them to stand on and handles to hold on to. The pillar will try to shake them off for 60 seconds. In this version, if the player falls, the other team gets a point):

:barracudas2: (3-2)

Team (Hold on to shaking horse game):

:barracudas2: (2-0 at the very last second)

Final outcome:

:barracudas2: (2 pendants to 0)

Temple Run:
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 9/8
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 9/6
Layout: My Season 4 Layout 1
Artifact Location: The Room Of The Secret Password
Temple Guard Locations: The Tomb Of The Headless Kings, (The Dark Forest), (The Ledges)
Outcome: Win! (Solo) (0:30)

This is no joke. This is real. What an amazing run this was. The frontrunner blazed through the Temple and got out with plenty of time. It was just fantastic.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 15, 2014, 03:40:34 PM »
That layout looks a lot like what Sir Edmund Hilary would've been had it been a solo win. And no bad exit plans either. Now that is a top corner victory I would definitely been impressed with. :mrsilver:

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 15, 2014, 08:32:55 PM »
Haven't done one of these in a while! :shock: Here's episode #113!

Moat

1. :barracudas2:
2. :jaguars2:
3. :snakes2:
4. :iguanas2:

Steps of Knowledge

1. :jaguars2:
2. :iguanas2:
 :barracudas2: : 2 correct

:snakes2: : 1 correct

Temple Games

Game 1: 6-1  :iguanas2:
Game 2: 5-1  :iguanas2:
Game 3: 6-4  :iguanas2:

Can you say domination? Orange sweeps Red, with a cumulative score of 17-6!

Temple Run

Layout: Season 3
Artifact Location: The Shriiiine of the Silver Monkey
Outcome: Ran out of time!
Guard Locations: The Ledges, The Room of the Secret Password

Diagram: 

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

• Temple God
  • Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 15, 2014, 08:44:47 PM »
And as always, another one!

Moat

1. :iguanas2:
2. :snakes2:
3. :monkeys2:
4. :parrots2:

Steps

1. :parrots2:
2. :snakes2:
 :monkeys2: : 2 correct

:iguanas2: : 0 correct

Temple Games

Game 1: 3-3 tie
Game 2: 3-1  :snakes2:
Game 3: 5-4  :parrots2:

A tight battle, and Purple edges out Silver 1.5-1!

Temple Run

Layout: Season 2, Layout 5
Artifact Location: The Shriiiine of the Silver Monkey (yes, again :lol:)
Outcome: Reached Artifact!
Guard Locations: The Room of the Mandarin Hand, The King's Storeroom
Half-Pendant Location: Jesters' Court/Dark Forest actuator (Found!)

Diagram: 

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 15, 2014, 10:59:51 PM »
I might as well do one too. :P

Moat:
1st: :parrots2:
2nd: :jaguars2:
3rd: :barracudas2:
4th: :snakes2:

Red-Blue-Purple-Silver, a very rare combination for me. :o

Steps of Knowledge:
1st: :parrots2: (After question 8 )
2nd: :snakes2: (After question 10)
 :jaguars2: and :barracudas2: each got 2 correct.

Kind of a new method I'm doing with the steps here. List the four team entries three times, and first two teams to get listed for the third time goes to the temple games. I believe this was done by someone else before earlier in this thread. And I don't know how many of you use this method, but I like it. I'm definitely gonna stick by it from here on out.

Temple Games:
Temple Game 1: 4-3 :parrots2:
Temple Game 2: 6-3 :snakes2:
Temple Game 3: 4-3 :snakes2:

:snakes2: : 1.5 Pendants
 :parrots2: : 1/2 Pendant

Temple Run:
Out of Time
Layout: Season 2, Layout 5
Artifact Location: Room of the Mandarin Hand
Guard Locations: Room of the Secret Password, Dark Forest, and the Laser Light Room
Half Pendant Location: Shrine of the Silver Monkey (Acquired)

Guy Speed/Intelligence: 8/10
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 5/8

Diagram:

And yes I'm doing the Girl/Guy speed/intelligence thing too. And I quite like this idea. It gives you a better look on how good or bad the players were.

• Temple God
  • Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 16, 2014, 01:45:20 AM »
Kind of a new method I'm doing with the steps here. List the four team entries three times, and first two teams to get listed for the third time goes to the temple games. I believe this was done by someone else before earlier in this thread. And I don't know how many of you use this method, but I like it. I'm definitely gonna stick by it from here on out.

You could do the same thing for the moat, though with two entries per team (representing each player) rather than three. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 16, 2014, 01:47:28 AM »
Hmm, that could work too. I might also try that next time. ;)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 16, 2014, 11:31:41 AM »
Moat:

The players have two nets to climb. The first net is lower than the second net. Both players must drop down from each net before moving on to either the next net or the gong.

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

:parrots2:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:barracudas2: (after 5 questions)

2nd:

3rd:

:iguanas2: (with 1 answer)

4th:

:parrots2: (with 0 answer)

Temple Games:

Girl/Girl (Crawl through and pop up to find 3 matching pairs game):

:barracudas2: (2-1)

Guy/Guy (Escape the box maze and pull rope out game):

:barracudas2: (wtih 7 seconds left)

Team (Throw ball in air and get partner to catch it while tied together and separated by a wall):

:snakes2: (2-1)

Final outcome:

:barracudas2:  :snakes2: (1 pendant each) (Finally, my first one pendant outcome!)

Tiebreaker:

Temple Run:
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 5/6
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 4/4
Artifact Location: The Crystal Cavern
Temple Guard Locations: The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers (middle door), The Lightning Room, The Room Of The Ancient Warriors
Outcome: Captured! (0:18)

This was so embarrassing. And I drew correctly btw. Because the door to The Lightning Room was wide open. Why the hell did they go into The Tomb Of The Headless Kings of all rooms? And why did the second runner decided to go through the Lightning Room passage, then backtrack into the Tomb? Did you want to waste time???
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:46:14 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 16, 2014, 11:46:41 AM »
Episode 1: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey; 6 (taken out after 4) rooms; Win! (0:02) (Good season premiere)
Episode 2: Red Jaguars; 1 pendant; The Dark Forest; 5 rooms; Out of time! (And this loss is pathetic to the max)
Episode 3: Blue Barracudas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Crystal Cavern; 5 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Also another pathetic loss)
Episode 4: Blue Barracudas; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Acquired artifact!

Episode 5: Red Jaguars; 2 pendants; The Crystal Cavern; 6 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:18) (Good win)
Episode 6: Purple Parrots; 2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 6 (taken out at 4) rooms; Win! (0:06) (Fantastic win)
Episode 7: Red Jaguars; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Average)
Episode 8: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Dark Forest; 6 (taken out after 5) rooms; Out of time! (Average)

Episode 9: Silver Snakes; 1 1/2 pendants; The Tomb Of The Headless Kings; 7 (taken out after 6) rooms; Captured! (0:29) (Pathetic)
Episode 10: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Lightning Room; 7 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:30) (Great win)
Episode 11: Green Monkeys; 1 1/2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Out of time! (Pathetic)
Episode 12: Red Jaguars; 2 pendants; The Shrine Of The Silver Monkey; 6 (taken out after 5) rooms; Win! (0:07) (Fantastic win)

Episode 13: Purple Parrots; 2 pendants; The Boiler Room; 7 (taken out after 3) rooms; Reached Artifact! (Good loss)
Episode 14: Red Jaguars;  1 1/2 pendants; The Dark Forest; 8 (taken out after 4) rooms; Captured! (0:02) (Embarrassing)
Episode 15: Blue Barracudas; 2 pendants; The Room Of The Secret Password; 7 rooms; Win! (Solo) (0:30) (One of the greatest wins ever)
Episode 16: Silver Snakes; 1 pendant; The Crystal Cavern; 6 (taken out after 5 rooms); Captured! (0:19) (Embarrassing)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 16, 2014, 12:22:17 PM »
Moat:

The players are chained together at the waist and separated by a wall, just like the chain maze game. Both sides of the wall are identical and the players must work together to get to the other side. Once on the other side, they can unclip themselves and hit the gong

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

:monkeys2:

4th:

:parrots2:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:jaguars2: (after 5 questions)

2nd:

3rd:

:barracudas2: (with 2 answers and neck and neck with the Red Jaguars and Green Monkeys)

4th:

:parrots2: (with 0 answers)

Temple Games:

Girl/Girl (Hang upside down (I think) and go across to collect stuff and come back to put in basket game):

:monkeys2: (6-4 with 2 seconds left) (That score though! :shock: )

Guy/Guy (Revolving jumping collection game):

:monkeys2: (4-2)

Team (Cannonball soldier game):

:monkeys2:  :jaguars2: (2-2)

Final outcome:

:monkeys2: (2 pendants to 1)

Temple Run:
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 4/6
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 9/6
Artifact Location: The Room Of The Secret Password
Temple Guard Locations: The Crypt, The Lightning Room, The Boiler Room

Bare reach. Such an exciting run. Could've been a win had frontrunner been much faster. But the team was able to get the second prize thanks to the second player.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 01:10:29 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 16, 2014, 12:45:15 PM »
Moat:

The players are chained together at the waist and separated by a wall, just like the chain maze game. Both sides of the wall are identical and the players must work together to get to the other side. Once on the other side, they can unclip themselves and hit the gong

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:snakes2: (sweep)

2nd:

3rd:

:monkeys2:  :jaguars2: (with one answer)

Temple Games:

Guy/Guy (Jump and grab an item from the ceiling and place it into bucket game):

:snakes2: (6-5)

Girl/Girl (Hang upside down (I think) and go across to collect stuff and come back to put in basket game):

:snakes2: (5-3)

Team (Run and jump onto trampoline and onto net and grab an item down):

:snakes2: (6-5)

Final outcome:

:snakes2: (2 pendants to 0)

Temple Run:
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 5/9
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 8/6
Artifact Location: The Crystal Cavern (Waiting for the day when The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers and The Room Of The Ancient Warriors become a location for Season 4)
Temple Guard Locations: The Tomb Of The Headless King, The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers (middle door), The Room Of The Ancient Warriors
Outcome: Out Of Time!

This run was brutal. The players had no other choice except the entry room. And they were required to enter every room to get to the artifact. Just brutal.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 01:11:04 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 16, 2014, 01:02:53 PM »
Moat:

1st:

2nd:

3rd:

4th:

Steps Of Knowledge:

1st:

:snakes2: (sweep)

2nd:

:jaguars2: (And it was so neck and neck. Green answered correctly, then Red, then Orange, then Red, then Orange, then finally Red)

3rd:

:iguanas2: (with 2 answers)

4th:

:monkeys2: (with 1 answer)

Temple Games:

Girl/Girl (Jump and grab an item from the ceiling and place it into bucket game):

:snakes2: (8-5)

Guy/Guy (Hang upside down (I think) and go across to collect stuff and come back to put in basket game):

:snakes2: (5-4)

Team (Run and jump onto trampoline and onto net and grab an item down):

:jaguars2: (5-4)

Final outcome:

:jaguars2:  :snakes2: (1 pendant each)

Tiebreaker:

Temple Run:
Guy Speed/Intelligence: 7/6
Girl Speed/Intelligence: 8/5
Artifact Location: The Boiler Room (Still waiting for the day when The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers and The Room Of The Ancient Warriors become a location for Season 4)
Temple Guard Locations: The Lightning Room, The Room Of The Ancient Warriors, (The Chamber Of The Sacred Markers (middle door))

This team tried. They could've won. But they were slightly hesitant. And that made all the difference.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 01:11:55 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »