Poll

Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress

Author Topic: Rate the Legends Episodes! Day 121: RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15926 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Legends Episodes! Day 14: The Moccasins of Geronimo
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2013, 01:02:27 AM »
I gave Geronimo a 4. I have seen this episode many many many times and I have never been impressed by any rounds of this episode at all. I don't even remember a single detail about the earlier rounds of the show, and I have watched each win a dozen times. And don't get me started on the temple win. It has to be one of the most undeserving wins IMO. The win would've been more bearable and impressive had Mitchell attempted to speed up at least once and not assemble the Silver Monkey after grabbing the artifact. Even if the Green Monkeys won the temple games, they probably would've won also. Just a lame and uninspiring episode with such an overrated and undeserving win.  :roll:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 01:08:13 AM by The Red Jaguars »

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2013, 01:09:57 AM »
Silver Snakes. The Blue Barracudas beat the Silver Snakes in the temple games.

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2013, 06:59:18 AM »
Geronimo is getting a 5. This was a typical win on the show and Mitchell could've gone faster. But as TRJ said before, all the other rounds were boring. The run is highly overrated :roll: . Kirk Fogg quote: "BRING ME THE MOX-A-KINS!"

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2013, 10:00:36 PM »
Geronimo gets a solid 5. Last call if you want anything to say for this episode.

Next one up is John Sutter & the Map to the Lost Gold Mine  :mrblue:

Favorites
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I give it a perfect 10. :mrblue: This entire episode is full of win. The Blue Barracudas were a strong team all day. By being first in the moat, first in the Steps of Knowledge, won 2 pendants in the temple games, and scored an amazing victory! I also loved how exciting and quirky this episode was. From Kirk's numerous Fogg Ups, to temple game miscountings, to a solid temple performance. And Jennifer slip on the floor at the end? Priceless. Very memorable and very exciting victory and episode. Second best episode of Season 1 behind Lawrence of Arabia.

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
10! :mrblue: This has to be one of the best episodes of Season 1 and probably the most quirkiest om the entire show. This episode has a lot of Fogg ups including a miscounted temple game. Some Fogg quotes were "The sixteen are going to the Temple", "The Ledge of Sighs", "The Temple of the Ancient Kings" and the "Center of the Room". Now back to the episode. It should be noted that Jennifer was the only person in the entire show to "hug an Idol" :o . She also had a very funny moment too when she was leaving the Temple, she slipped on the tarp, I'm suprised her glasses weren't broken on that fall  :lol: . This was a great episode start to finish.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 10:16:06 PM by GreenMonkeys#1 »

Favorites

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
I am going to add to the 10 crowd myself for "Map to the Lost Gold Mine".  :mrblue: I love this episode since day one when I first watched it. It was a very memorable and exciting episode, and this was a Season One episode to boot. Jennifer and David were a VERY strong team - first in the moat, first in the Steps, two Pendants in the temple games, and they even won! Some memorable moments include the temple game miscounts during Jennifer's temple game and the temple run was very memorable and fun. Jennifer and David were fast contestants, but Jennifer was the star of this run, and Kirk even noted it too. I love all of the Kirk Fogg-ups during the temple run, most notably the ones that GM1 quoted. Plus, I also liked how he called the Pit, "Jennifer's Pit". The most memorable moment was when Jennifer slipped on the random piece of tarp at the end of the temple run.  :lol: That was a great effort on Jennifer's part and the Blue Barracudas in general. They sure made good use of that second chance! Overall, one of my all time favorite episodes.  :mrblue:  :mrblue:  :mrblue:  :mrblue:  :mrblue:

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
I am going to add to the 10 crowd myself for "Map to the Lost Gold Mine".  :mrblue: I love this episode since day one when I first watched it. It was a very memorable and exciting episode, and this was a Season One episode to boot. Jennifer and David were a VERY strong team - first in the moat, first in the Steps, two Pendants in the temple games, and they even won! Some memorable moments include the temple game miscounts during Jennifer's temple game and the temple run was very memorable and fun. Jennifer and David were fast contestants, but Jennifer was the star of this run, and Kirk even noted it too. I love all of the Kirk Fogg-ups during the temple run, most notably the ones that GM1 quoted. Plus, I also liked how he called the Pit, "Jennifer's Pit". The most memorable moment was when Jennifer slipped on the random piece of tarp at the end of the temple run.  :lol: That was a great effort on Jennifer's part and the Blue Barracudas in general. They sure made good use of that second chance! Overall, one of my all time favorite episodes.  :mrblue:  :mrblue:  :mrblue:  :mrblue:  :mrblue:

I'd hate to burst you bubble of happiness, but the teammates were Jennifer and Damian, not Jennifer and David. ;)

Either way, this was a fun and memorable episode from moat crossing to tarp slip.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Oh TRJ, are you ever gonna get the team names right? :lol:

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
Oh TRJ, are you ever gonna get the team names right? :lol:

That's why TRJ is a Fogg up God.

John Sutter gets a 9.5. This didn't get a perfect score :cry:

Next one up is The Faulty Door The Mask of Shaka Zulu

Favorites

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Rate the Legends Episodes! Day 16: The Mask of Shaka Zulu
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2013, 10:24:37 PM »
Shaka Zulu gets a 6 from me. It's just an average episode, faulty door opening and hyper active male Green Monkey aside. And this temple run, is the second most undeserved, most unexciting, victory in the shows history next to Silk Ladder. Bobby was just plain average and completely lucked into his win. If he didn't have access to the Tomb of the Ancient Kings, this team would've lost. I am not going to give him special treatment just because "he moved fast" and "he got lucky" with a production error. The rest of the episode is alright, but the temple run itself was just uninspiring.

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2013, 10:31:40 PM »
Shaka Zulu is getting a 5. This episode is famous for the faulty door and for being they fastest run. Really, it doesn't deserve to have that. It should've gone to Yakerra from Roland. The other rounds were just typical. But I do think this run is better than :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Favorites

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2013, 12:26:46 AM »
I gave Shaka Zulu a 6 also. It was just an average episode when we get down to it. I do remember the temple games for the Green Monkey boy named Phillip that liked to "move around a lot". And also for the "Drat that Zulu Drought" quote.  :roll: And I never cared for the temple win either, nor did I ever find it amazing. Yeah, Bobby moved fast along the bottom floor of the temple. Big deal. Both Jennifer from "Map to the Lost Gold Mine" and David from "Lawrence of Arabia" could've done the same thing too, but much faster. And the door opening was a load of crap too. Definitely the second most undeserving win after  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: .

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2013, 08:38:04 PM »
I'm ending this early, Shaka Zulu gets a 5.67. Remember if you want to post about this, feel free to do so

Next one up is The Missing Weathermaps of Charles Lindbergh  :oops:   :oops:

Favorites

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
This episode gets a 3. The entire episode is boring and uneventful, and the temple run is pure crap.