Author Topic: Pokémon Topic  (Read 21109 times)

Offline NekoSuave

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Topic
« Reply #300 on: July 11, 2013, 07:04:52 PM »
There's some new information out, including new gym leaders, the regional professor, some new Pokémon, and an evil organization! http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Pok%C3%A9mon,_Gym_Leaders,_Team_Flare_surface_in_CoroCoro
Favorite Episode(s): The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, the Milk Bucket of Freydis, the Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible
Favorite Team: Purple Parrots
Favorite Room(s): The Dark Forest, followed by the Lightning Room and the Shrine of the Silver Monkey

What if Legends was brought back in 2002? You get Legends of the Hidden Temple: Unearthed (updates every one to two weeks, on Wednesdays)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #301 on: July 21, 2013, 03:20:43 AM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 26, 2013, 11:22:44 PM »
Has anyone played HeartGold version for the DS? I got it last week and I'm embarrassed to say this, but one week later, I already have more than 55 hours on this game. I'm so addicted! :o :oops:

I really love this game. So much content and so many things to do. I've already got all Johto and Kanto badges. I also beat Red at Mt. Silver and throughout this whole experience, I haven't "blacked out" once! Sadly, I wasn't able to get all legendaries and Raikou is still roaming around. Suicune took forever and sadly I made Entei faint by accident (damn accidental critical hit). Both Ho-Oh and Lugia were caught, as well as Articuno. Sadly, I also made Zapdos and Moltres faint by mistake. Oh well.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts and current experience.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 27, 2013, 09:08:19 AM »
The remakes are awesome for sure. Apart from the horrid level progression, that is.

So the new evil team is Team FLARE...... When we have two legendaries that are Fairy and Dark/Flying respectively. Explain, GameFreak.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 09:10:54 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline NekoSuave

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 08, 2013, 11:31:14 PM »
Favorite Episode(s): The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain, the Milk Bucket of Freydis, the Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible
Favorite Team: Purple Parrots
Favorite Room(s): The Dark Forest, followed by the Lightning Room and the Shrine of the Silver Monkey

What if Legends was brought back in 2002? You get Legends of the Hidden Temple: Unearthed (updates every one to two weeks, on Wednesdays)

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 09, 2013, 02:21:42 AM »
I think the Mega evolutions are pointless. Like, Blaziken is already way overpowered. It's so over powered that it's in ubers in competitive battling. Giving it a mega evolution, which seems to just be a new form with more power, makes Blaziken way more powerful. And it messed with the whole idea of pokemon evolution, which is that there can only be 3 stages in an evolutionary line. I do like that Mawile and Absol get one, but the rest are unnecessary imo. But I sorta like the Ampharos one.
:mrpink:  :mrred:  :mrorange:  :mryellow:  :mrgreen:  :mrteal:  :mrblue:  :mrpurple:

Favorite episode: John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Favorite Season: Season 2
Favorite team: The Bluuuuuuue Barracudas!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 09, 2013, 10:01:50 AM »
I actually want X and Y more. The Mega Evolution is only limited to battles, though, and only those holding the Mega Stone can have it. The game creators will make sure to hide the Mega Stone really well.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 10, 2013, 12:16:28 PM »
Baby Kangaskhan can attack in the Mega Evoluton..... OVERKILL

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 10, 2013, 01:07:43 PM »
I really don't understand this. What's the point of these Mega Evolutions? Some Pokemon will be completely OP/Meta (like Blaziken) and it could break the game. It's completely unnecessary.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #309 on: August 15, 2013, 12:30:12 PM »
No, I totally agree.  To be honest, there's so many ridiculous "more is better" ideas going on in X and Y that I think I'm stopping with Generation 5. :|

Buuuuut on the other hand, I've been considering getting the Gen 1 and 2 remakes some time because Gen 3 and 4 had the best game structures IMO.  Might as well grab them to enjoy the later generations' game structure with the nostalgic settings.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:31:45 PM by The Ancient Warrior »
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 19, 2013, 05:47:19 AM »
Songs from the demo version (So. Much. Electric. Guitar!)

I understand the Gym Leader Music sounds like inspirational dance music, but it's still awesome.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 06:09:13 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 19, 2013, 06:07:35 AM »
Also, having a gym leader called "Clemont" doesn't sit well with me. At least it isn't "Clement". Otherwise, the jokes will come flying to me.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 19, 2013, 06:16:28 AM »

The Pokemon have fainting scenes.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 04, 2013, 07:28:25 AM »
Mega Kanto Starters announced!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 11, 2013, 07:58:49 AM »
Type chart leaked.

Steel loses its Dark and Ghost resistances. Oh dear.
Fairy is resistant to Fighting, Bug, Rock. It is immune to Dragon. It's weak to Steel, and Poison.
Fairy is resisted by Fighting, Fire, Steel. It's super effective on Dragon, Dark, and Ice.

Mega Mewtwo X...... OVERKILL!

I love the look of Fennekin's and Froakie's evolutions, but Chespin's is just ridiculous.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 09:26:42 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »