Author Topic: Pokémon Topic  (Read 21102 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Re: Pokemon Topic
« Reply #180 on: July 08, 2012, 11:55:10 AM »

Remind me never to go N's room ever again!

:?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 11:57:11 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 08, 2012, 05:59:33 PM »

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2012, 09:58:35 AM »
Corless is now Colress? That doesn't improve things.
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2012, 01:16:16 PM »
Well, Marriland is making reviews of Pokemon in the games. These help you decide on what you wanna use in the game with comparisons to similarly typed Pokemon and moves that are available in the game as TMs. This is for Pokemon you want for the long run.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #184 on: July 22, 2012, 05:17:55 PM »
Well, I think I already have my half of the Trick Room tag team I'm going to build with a friend in Black 2: Bronzong, Druddigon, Cofagrigus, Eelektross, Lapras and Steelix for me.  Really lucky that this is without having to go outside the expanded Unovadex, too.  What team I'll be using for the main game, I'm not sure of yet... I'll probably start building up the Trick Room team as I go, but otherwise, all I know is I'm starting with Tepig this time.

Updates to the Nuzlocke? I skipped the capture on Route 113, which would've been a Spinda, but caught a Swablu on Route 114 and a Solrock in Meteor Falls.  I stopped Team Magma and got the Meteorite, but sadly, I lost my recently-evolved Manectric in that battle, making it five losses now. :( My current team on hand is Combusken, Crobat, Loudred, Linoone, Swablu and Torkoal, and it looks like I'll be fighting fire with fire at the Lavaridge Gym.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2012, 04:33:09 PM »
I haven't followed the anime too much, but from what I've been reading on other sites, Iris is going to catch a Dragonite, a Generation 1 Pokemon. This is Gen. 5. Why are they putting a Gen. 1 Pokemon in there? I know Ash has Pikachu, but at least that Pokemon has a reason for being there. That has been the mascot since day one. I know Dragonite's another big name Gen. 1 Poke, but I don't get why it's in the Gen. 5 anime. I understand that's a dragon-type Poke and Iris specializes in dragon-types, but she could at least find another Gen. 5 dragon or at least give Axew more training. This is confusing to me. :?

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2012, 04:54:22 PM »
Probably because of Black 2 and White 2's regional dex including Pokemon from past generations.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2012, 10:07:13 PM »
That's probably exactly what it is, after Black and White stuck to only new Pokémon to allude to Unova's distance from the previous regions.

Actually, even though Dragonite still isn't in the expanded Unova Pokédex, the anime in Generations III and IV also featured Pokémon not native to Hoenn or Sinnoh on a regular basis.  This usually didn't include the main characters' rosters (although May did end up with a Bulbasaur while still in Hoenn), but their rivals often had non-native captures in their teams (Barry, for example, used a Hitmonlee in the Lily-of-the-Valley Conference).
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 31, 2012, 03:48:24 AM »
Well, just got the Heat Badge from Flannery without a hitch, and currently level-grinding in the desert.  I caught a Trapinch and gave it the Exp Share, but this was only after my Loudred got killed. :( It was when I least expected it, but the Ruin Maniac on Route 111 has a pretty tough Sandslash.  I couldn't land a hit on it thanks to its ability Sand Veil, and it wore me down with poison to add to the sandstorm damage and a couple powerful Dig attacks (if I had a Full Restore still, I could've fought back, but my restrictions to the challenge did me in since I couldn't switch out or heal twice in the battle).  If I face him again some time soon, my Crobat might be the only thing that stands a chance.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 31, 2012, 09:45:33 AM »
I can't think of what game to play. And I'm on a Pokemon spree. :?

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 08, 2012, 02:18:25 PM »
Keldeo event for anyone interested.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2012, 01:53:14 PM »
I haven't been one to talk about Pokemon too much, but I think someone else should make a Pokemon related quiz in the quiz section of the site. ;)

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 09, 2012, 01:59:46 PM »
I haven't been one to talk about Pokemon too much, but I think someone else should make a Pokemon related quiz in the quiz section of the site. ;)
Fine. But I'll make it extra tough. ;) :twisted:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 09, 2012, 02:25:00 PM »
I don't mind a challenge, even if it means me not knowing much about the generations after the first. :lol:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 09, 2012, 02:54:17 PM »
I'm waiting for the review. Just to let you know, this first quiz has 33 questions all about the main adventure of............

Sinnoh!

Yes, I just love Gen 4. So many things right with this generation.