Author Topic: Pokémon Topic  (Read 21091 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Re: Pokemon Topic
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2012, 02:27:26 AM »
You can receive a Zorua owned by N. It's #151, which is in the middle. You can also receive his Sigilyph.
Latias and Latios are in the game. Possibly version exclusive.
Homika is now Roxie. I'll address her as that from now on.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2012, 02:30:59 AM »
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Check out the Black 2 section for info.
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2012, 05:22:13 PM »
I will try to update more, but I don't think it will be enough. And it's been hours and I can't believe Iris is the champ!

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2012, 06:42:05 PM »
Well, the main character can become the Champ at age 10, and the Champ in Red/Blue was 10.  I think it only stands to reason that Iris could become the Champ as well, no?

Did you find out what happened to Alder, or any of the older Gym Leaders? And is the rest of the Elite Four the same?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 06:42:40 PM by The Ancient Warrior »
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2012, 07:39:52 PM »
I know that the rest of the Elite four remains the same, and Alder is in the game and battleable.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2012, 02:06:30 AM »
It's time, folks. The game has been released. I'll be sure to update you guys.

Pokemon that have returned:
Mareep family
Psyduck family
Marill.family
Riolu family (It's wild! :D At least from screenshots)
Dunsparce
Koffing family
Magnemite family
Growlithe family
Magmar family
Electabuzz family
Rattata family (Why?)
Zubat family
Grimer family
Onix family
Skitty family
Buneary family
Clefairy family
Eevee family (It's wild, too! :D)
Sandshrew family
Trapinch family
Roselia family
Combee family
Heracross
Pinsir
Buizel family
Castform
Nosepass family
Aron family
Baltoy family
Zangoose
Seviper (They better be in different versions)
Skorupi family
Skarmory
Numel family
Spoink family
Drifloon family
Shuppet family
Wingull family
Lunatone
Solrock
Absol
Tangela family
Gligar family
Shuckle (Okay?)
Mantine family
Remoraid family
Corsola
Staryu family
Wailmer family
Lapras
Spheal family
Swablu family
Vulpix family
Bronzor family
Sneasel family
Delibird (Of all things to bring this pathetic one back)
Swinub family
Ditto (Let the breeding begin)
Beldum family (Hallelujah)
Seek family
Slakoth family
Corphish family
Jigglypuff family
Lickitung family
Yanma family
Tropius
Carnivine
Croagunk family
Larvitar family

Oy, this is not supposed to be exhausting.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:27:07 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

• Temple God
  • Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2012, 02:08:21 AM »

You got the Japanese version?

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2012, 02:28:48 AM »

You got the Japanese version?
No, but I know a lot of info. Look above for returning Pokemon.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2012, 02:33:20 AM »
Well, I'm switching my rosters for Gen 5.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2012, 02:37:59 AM »
For some strange reason, Genesect has been remove from the Pokedex. :?

• Temple God
  • Olmec
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2012, 02:40:32 AM »

I would imagine it's because it (still) hasn't been revealed.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2012, 03:36:29 AM »
They put in a lot of effort in the color schemes. Btw, I'm watching a playthrough.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2012, 04:08:46 AM »
Well, they finally fixed the starter's base experience. This is what happens when you have one rival, not two.
What the hey? We start with 10 Pokeballs?
I am in love with the gyms. A different theme music for each one!

:shock:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:15:34 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2012, 04:49:49 AM »

I would imagine it's because it (still) hasn't been revealed.
Agreed.  I can't wait for it to be revealed, though, since it's probably my favorite legendary in Generation V (except maybe for Kyurem, but then again I really love Ice-types).

As for the rest of the new additions to the Unovadex, I don't really mind that there is some vendor trash, so to speak, in the middle of some awesome additions.  First, because it keeps things from looking too imbalanced compared to other regional Pokédexes.  And second, because there's a really good range there.  Keep in mind that the Unovadex increased from 156 to 301, which means nearly 30% of the Pokémon from past generations were added in.

All I can say is that if and when Generation VI rolls around, I really hope they stop having to expand the regional Pokédexes in later games of the same generation and simply start out with the full Dex for the first pair.  It made Diamond and Pearl feel very stripped-back, for one; Black and White did a little better with it because it had the "fresh start" feel, but I don't really see why they'd need to hold back from Pokédexes that hover around 250~320 anymore.

...Not to say that I suddenly want there to be 1000 Pokémon in three years, either.  A handful of well-honed new ones and a very well-balanced mix of old ones will do.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:51:31 AM by The Ancient Warrior »
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2012, 04:53:21 AM »
Gen 5.1:
Emboar
Simisage
Carracosta
Krookodile
Reuniclus
Haxorus

Gen 5.2:
Samurott
Lucario (And you can get Riolu before the first gym! :D)
Umbreon
Crustle
Braviary
Flygon

I'm still processing, so this will change a lot in the future. But I'm pretty sure about Samurott, Lucario, Braviary and Flygon.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 04:55:09 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »