Author Topic: Pokémon Topic  (Read 20383 times)

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Topic
« Reply #315 on: October 01, 2013, 07:51:35 PM »
Apparently at least one store in Canada (rumored to be a Future Shop- their equivalent of Best Buy) broke the street date and was selling copies of X and Y. :x

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #316 on: October 01, 2013, 07:57:55 PM »
Apparently at least one store in Canada (rumored to be a Future Shop- their equivalent of Best Buy) broke the street date and was selling copies of X and Y. :x
Someone is posting photos of gameplay on Instagram. :evil:
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 01, 2013, 07:58:33 PM »
A lot of news came out, but I didn't have time to update.
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 02, 2013, 02:12:42 AM »
Someone is posting photos of gameplay on Instagram. :evil:
I caved and saw them. Here's his profile.

http://instagram.com/kosthedin

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 02, 2013, 04:54:13 PM »
10 days!
:mrpink:  :mrred:  :mrorange:  :mryellow:  :mrgreen:  :mrteal:  :mrblue:  :mrpurple:

Favorite episode: John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Favorite Season: Season 2
Favorite team: The Bluuuuuuue Barracudas!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 02, 2013, 10:29:35 PM »
We got the starter names. Chesnaught, Delphox (Delphi in the name lol) and Greninja

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 09, 2013, 10:03:38 AM »
I'm looking at all the leaked information and I'm so pissed that I don't have a 3DS. :roll:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 09, 2013, 11:09:07 AM »
Starter types are Grass/Fighting, Water/Dark and Fire/Psychic

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 09, 2013, 11:10:54 AM »

From pokejungle.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 09, 2013, 11:36:58 AM »
Wtf? A Mega Gardevoir? Just by looking at it, it looks like that thing gained quite a few pounds. What happened here? Although I will say that Mega Ampharos looks really nice.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 10, 2013, 01:31:07 AM »
And our Kalos champion along with her theme......

is......

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 01:32:22 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 10, 2013, 04:02:03 AM »
Wtf? A Mega Gardevoir? Just by looking at it, it looks like that thing gained quite a few pounds. What happened here? Although I will say that Mega Ampharos looks really nice.
It's supposed to look like those ballroom dancers with those big dresses.

Also SPOILER:

Mega Gardevoir will be the Champion's main Pokemon

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 10, 2013, 04:44:47 AM »
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS

From the leaks!

Bug - Viola
Rock - Cliff
Fighting - Korrina
Grass - Ramos
Electric - Clemont
Fairy - Valerie
Psychic - Olympia
Ice - Wulfric

Steel - Wikstrom
Fire - Malva
Dragon - Drasna
Water - Siebold

Mixed - Diantha

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 10, 2013, 07:52:22 AM »
Team Flare Admins:
Celosia, Mable, Bryony, Aliana
Xerosis

Boss: Lysandre

So, GameFreak, you really outdid yourself with Team Flare..... they take the cake. They're so deranged. They will stop at nothing to purify the world in their image like Hitler and the Nazis. A Pokemon genocide.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:16:40 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 11, 2013, 11:55:40 AM »
I need a freaking 3DS!!! Because i just saw two videos and I already wanna shit myself from epicness.