Author Topic: The Main Spam Topic 2.0  (Read 1110994 times)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: The Main Spam Topic 2.0
« Reply #17880 on: July 01, 2011, 02:06:48 AM »
Ok, time to go from epic win (Dog Leash) to epic loss (Wing). Here I go. :P
Well, at least on the final Season 2 filming day the teams at least grabbed the artifact. Even if the results weren't so pretty. :P

I actually hate the Broken Wing of Icarus run. He never seemed like a bright contestant at all, and not just because of his exit plan out of the temple.

And yeah, the last day of season 2 filming was great. I love the Priceless Portrait of the Polynesian Girl.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17881 on: July 01, 2011, 02:08:40 AM »
How about another embarassing Red Jaguars temple run? The Missing Weather Maps. Was that girl dumb or what? If she hadn't dawdled around on the top floor she would've become the first player ever (and only player) to grab an item from the Dark Forest.

Oh God, I hate that temple run so much. She had no idea what she was doing at all in the temple. I mean after she completed the King's Storeroom objective, she didn't realize she could go into the Shrine. Instead, she goes into the Observatory. But you think that is bad? No, because after she completes the monkey, she runs into the Secret Password before realizing she could've went into the Dark Forest. I've learned now that any run with a contestant named "Kim" is a lost cause.

At least its not as bad as Blackbeard's Treasure Map or the Keys to the Alhambra.   :|
Oh yeah, if you're name is Kim, don't expect a standing ovation from us. And episodes like Blackbeard's Treasure Map and Keys to the Alhambra are episodes I refuse to watch. :roll:

I don't even bother with those episodes also. Along with a certain pair of deadweights we all know for their piss poor temple performance.  ;)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17882 on: July 01, 2011, 02:08:53 AM »
Ok, time to go from epic win (Dog Leash) to epic loss (Wing). Here I go. :P
Well, at least on the final Season 2 filming day the teams at least grabbed the artifact. Even if the results weren't so pretty. :P

I actually hate the Broken Wing of Icarus run. He never seemed like a bright contestant at all, and not just because of his exit plan out of the temple.

And yeah, the last day of season 2 filming was great. I love the Priceless Portrait of the Polynesian Girl.
I don't like it either. Kirk calls Jason fast, but I didn't see it. Why on earth would he go into the Observatory for no reason? Not to mention, his partner looked like she was gonna cry when they lost.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17883 on: July 01, 2011, 02:09:55 AM »
How about another embarassing Red Jaguars temple run? The Missing Weather Maps. Was that girl dumb or what? If she hadn't dawdled around on the top floor she would've become the first player ever (and only player) to grab an item from the Dark Forest.

Oh God, I hate that temple run so much. She had no idea what she was doing at all in the temple. I mean after she completed the King's Storeroom objective, she didn't realize she could go into the Shrine. Instead, she goes into the Observatory. But you think that is bad? No, because after she completes the monkey, she runs into the Secret Password before realizing she could've went into the Dark Forest. I've learned now that any run with a contestant named "Kim" is a lost cause.

At least its not as bad as Blackbeard's Treasure Map or the Keys to the Alhambra.   :|
Oh yeah, if you're name is Kim, don't expect a standing ovation from us. And episodes like Blackbeard's Treasure Map and Keys to the Alhambra are episodes I refuse to watch. :roll:

I don't even bother with those episodes also. Along with a certain pair of deadweights we all know for their piss poor temple performance.  ;)
*coughCricketCagecough* And another girl who couldn't even open doors. Want to take a guess on who that was? If no, then I don't blame you. :lol:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17884 on: July 01, 2011, 02:10:30 AM »
Sigh, Jason. How could you screw that up? Yes, I've watched these episodes before (most of them a handful of times), but his exit strategy was the worst one I've seen. As top rated comment user for that video said, "That was a worse exit strategy than the War? in Iraq"

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17885 on: July 01, 2011, 02:16:57 AM »
Was that some small downtime we just had or was that my internet? :roll:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17886 on: July 01, 2011, 02:22:06 AM »
Ok, I just finished the season 2 temple runs. And I'm going to bed.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #17887 on: July 01, 2011, 03:07:15 AM »

*coughCricketCagecough* And another girl who couldn't even open doors. Want to take a guess on who that was? If no, then I don't blame you. :lol:
Yes, Kim was bad, but her partner made a bad mistake of beelining for the direct path to the point of jumping straight into the Pit instead of swinging on the rope.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17888 on: July 01, 2011, 03:19:25 AM »
Okay, now I can say happy birthday TRJ.
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17889 on: July 01, 2011, 03:32:33 AM »
Who seems more fitting for Hoenn Champion? Steven or Wallace?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 09:14:29 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Nickgas-misser

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #17890 on: July 01, 2011, 04:35:58 AM »
wat miss? ;)
i like it here :mrgreen:

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #17891 on: July 01, 2011, 11:41:45 AM »
Yeah, even I agree the list game goes too fast, and I'm one of the most competitive about it.  It would be nice for it to slow down so I don't have to check nearly as often.

This. Checking that game has become a chore for me. Wow, my life sucks doesn't it? :(
And whose fault is it that it goes too fast? :P

Everyone who plays it, myself included. :roll:

I'm one of the main sources of the problem and I'm saying it needs to slow down.  I should follow my own advice.
Now that's more like it. >:3
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17892 on: July 01, 2011, 11:44:26 AM »
So far, I've gotten up to The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman. Wow, was that a sorry excuse for a temple run or what? First, Brian makes a big mistake by going into the Ledges via Crypt. A guard was down there and no door opened in that room, so he had to go back into the Crypt and pull more books. Then Gracelyn makes two more big mistakes. First, she passed the half pendant. Second, she ignored the Shrine and went into Medusa's Lair resulting in capture. Ugh, sometimes being a Purple Parrot fan sucks. :(
You'll feel better once you get to "The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid". ;)

Oh I've seen that one quite a few times already. Tony had a pitiful exit strategy that almost cost him.
Yeah, a lot of people don't like that victory because of Tony's exit plan. I personally like it, since a victory from the Parrots was way overdue.
Hahah, agreed.  And that did make them the only team in the show's history to come in first at the Moat, sweep the Steps, win two Pendant of Life and then win the grand prize.  Remind me how things were rigged again? :P
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17893 on: July 01, 2011, 11:45:09 AM »
So far, I'm at the route with raining ash (113 I think) and fighting a ninja who only has Koffing with my Aron.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17894 on: July 01, 2011, 11:45:46 AM »
And I think The Two-Cornered Hat of Napoleon could've been a win if Carly actually hit the Shaft-Shrine button. She climbed the ladder, but it looked like she never hit the button. Instead, she took that slower than a snail elevator.
Yeah, she only hit the button a little, but not all the way. She was pretty fast too, so there's no doubt in my mind that it could've been a victory.
I never noticed that. :shock: