Author Topic: Pokémon Topic  (Read 15507 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Re: Pokémon Topic
« Reply #345 on: February 14, 2014, 04:31:23 PM »
Also announced is the introduction of Diancie (sp?).

So there will be new Pokemon introduced within the generation. Interesting.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 14, 2014, 04:48:46 PM »
They did the same thing last generation with Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. ;)

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 15, 2014, 09:10:29 AM »
But we knew of those three Pokemon because they were in the Pokedex already. Where in the X and Y Pokedex is Diancie?
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 20, 2014, 11:37:48 PM »
Not sure if anyone has been following or paying attention to this, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

Basically, the "peanut gallery" types an in-game action in the chat box and it makes Red perform said action. However, it's not as cool as it sounds. With so many people playing and lag between people typing, Red just moves around like a dumbass and other laughable things are done, like accidentally releasing a decent level Charmeleon (that happened by the way). They also ran away from a Snorlax that was about to be caught and after beating Giovanni, they ACTUALLY used Dig before grabbing the Silph Scope! Yeah, this has been an embarrassment so far. :roll:

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 20, 2014, 11:38:27 PM »
And no, I haven't taken part of this because I don't have a Twitch account. I only found out about this through another site which promoted it.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 20, 2014, 11:44:05 PM »
Not sure if anyone has been following or paying attention to this, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

Basically, the "peanut gallery" types an in-game action in the chat box and it makes Red perform said action. However, it's not as cool as it sounds. With so many people playing and lag between people typing, Red just moves around like a dumbass and other laughable things are done, like accidentally releasing a decent level Charmeleon (that happened by the way). They also ran away from a Snorlax that was about to be caught and after beating Giovanni, they ACTUALLY used Dig before grabbing the Silph Scope! Yeah, this has been an embarrassment so far. :roll:
I actually find it hilarious.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 23, 2014, 12:44:43 PM »
It's official. Twitch Plays Pokemon is one of the greatest things on the planet. And the memes created! :lol:

Seriously, Helix Fossil has been raised to god status. Eevee is the "False Prophet". There's debate on anarchy and democracy. It's just totally hilarious! :lol:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 12:57:16 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 23, 2014, 01:05:29 PM »

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 24, 2014, 10:12:54 AM »
Holy shit, they actually made it to Cinnabar Island! :o

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 24, 2014, 02:07:00 PM »
The Great Helix Fossil has been revived!!!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 24, 2014, 09:18:23 PM »
The whole experiment almost died! :shock:  All because a trainer blocked their way and there was nowhere else to go!

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 24, 2014, 09:55:51 PM »
Aw, I missed it. That's bad design on GameFreak's part. No trainer that you battle should move in such a way that gets the player trapped with almost no way out.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 01:30:23 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 26, 2014, 10:21:15 AM »
Wow, they finally got all 8 badges and the Viridian Gym battle is the first gym fight I've managed to see. :o

Bird Jesus ftw! :D

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 27, 2014, 04:42:19 PM »
The mighty Helix has evolved completely!