Author Topic: Jeopardy theme on LOTHT?  (Read 1193 times)

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Jeopardy theme on LOTHT?
« on: January 27, 2007, 05:44:12 PM »
I was just browsing Wikipedia, and on Jeopardy's page, I came across this:
On one episode of Legends of the Hidden Temple, a team answered a question in the form of one and the Jeopardy! theme was played.

I highly doubt that happened, but I'd still like to see what you guys think.

"What is a scaffolding?"  :P

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

Offline PAK Man

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Jeopardy theme on LOTHT?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 06:28:41 PM »
I highly doubt that ever happened. Stone Stanley would have to pay what I assume to be a large amount of money in order to obtain and use that piece of music.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Jeopardy theme on LOTHT?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 06:30:27 PM »
*sigh*

I don't understand why somebody would go through the effort and actually edit in something as random and unamusing as that...

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Jeopardy theme on LOTHT?
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 06:47:38 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
*sigh*

I don't understand why somebody would go through the effort and actually edit in something as random and unamusing as that...

Oh dear lord. Believe me Nicklegends, if it was me, they would have caught it seconds after I posted it, any body else gets away with it. I swear, Wikipedia is so messed up, they'll hound me for any little thing, and yet, things like this get by.

Where is the justice?

Eh, enough of my rant.

It's a copyrighted piece of music, and it's very unlikely that Nick would actually buy the rights to the theme just in the case of a question as an answer.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Jeopardy theme on LOTHT?
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 03:02:55 PM »
I haven't seen every single episode, but I think it's safe to assume nobody ever answered any questions in that format anyway.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
Re: Jeopardy theme on LOTHT?
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 09:02:10 PM »
I'm sorry for this being such a long-time bump, but I felt this had to be addressed for the sake of not leaving this thread unanswered. The truth is, there is actually an episode where the contestant answered as if she was on Jeopardy! It's the Purple Parrots from the Lion-Slashed Jacket of Sacagawea in the Steps of Knowledge. She responded to the question, "What are horses?" which was, in fact, the correct answer. So, yes, there was a time when someone answered in the form of a question, and, no, it was not edited out.