Author Topic: Spill...your...guts!  (Read 6424 times)

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 12:47:57 PM »
Well if everyone else is talking about bodily function stories.....

Last year around the start of senior year, I had a big breakfast that morning, and we were issued text books that day. I made the mistake of trying to carry them all in my backpack and it caused alot of pressure on my back which in turn caused me to have to shit.

I tried holding it through math class and a friend I was sitting close to noticed me figiting. I told him that I was in dire need of the bathroom and had to sit through my Algebra 2 teacher's ramblings for 15 minutes.

At long last I finally broke free and made my way for the bathroom, without taking the time to close the class room door, and it was directly across the hall.

Somebody had left the seat up in the stall I was in, so in my hurry to shit, I slammed it down causing a huge noise to echo through the halls.

I'll leave what happened next to your imagination, but when I got back to class, everyone was working but the one dude I spoke of earlier was looking up smiling at me.

When I asked him what was so funny, he responded "SLAM!"

After that day I turned slam into a catch phrase and made it my mission to spread that story throughout the school.

What started as a horrific event ending up being one of the funniest and most re-told stories of my senior year.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2009, 07:00:29 PM »
I used to have weird dreams...yeah I don't need to say any more about this. :P

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas
Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline The Bandit King

• Recognized Legends God
  • Okay, I finally have a tagline. Happy now?
    • View Profile
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »
I firmly believe in life on other planets.
Now, before you call me a freak, hear me out: I just said I believe in "life", not "intelligent life". It wouldn't surprise me one bit if, in the future, we found some primitive bacteria or something on a distant planet somewhere. As for the kind of aliens seen in sci-fi films...well, I'll leave that to the imagination.
Favorite Episode: The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen
Favorite Room: The Chamber of the Sacred Markers
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

It's baaaaaaaack...
Legends of the Hidden Temple: Rebirth! (return date TBD)

1980s - Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, etc.
1990s - Mariah Carey, Boyz II Men, Nirvana, etc.
Present - Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, etc.
You do the math.

"Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions!"
--"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2009, 07:42:26 PM »
I once accidentally slept in class in my freshman year. I didn't know that I was actually sleeping because I could hear what my teacher was lecturing and some people talking around me.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2009, 08:05:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Toltendo""
I once accidentally slept in class in my freshman year. I didn't know that I was actually sleeping because I could hear what my teacher was lecturing and some people talking around me.

Oh, don't worry. This happens all the time in college.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »
^ LOL, is it that boring? :P

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2009, 10:25:07 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""

I meant in high school. I expected to really pay attention and not slack off at the beginning of high school. I felt ashamed of myself, but my World History teacher thought I looked cute sleeping, which a lot of my classmates agreed.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2009, 09:27:18 AM »
What a weird thing for a teacher to think.

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2009, 10:11:12 AM »
Quote from: ""notundercovercop327""
What a weird thing for a teacher to think.

Well he's a cool teacher after all.

Now it's something that doesn't apply to my anymore, but I think we should extend the rule saying that we can also "spill our guts" that might apply to us.

-I still like to chew on crayons and erasers and mostly swallow it. I've been doing this since I was about 5 years old and I've been recently chewing on erasers lately. I think it's my natural nervousness.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2009, 01:11:17 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""

I meant in high school. I expected to really pay attention and not slack off at the beginning of high school. I felt ashamed of myself, but my World History teacher thought I looked cute sleeping, which a lot of my classmates agreed.

This happened to me a lot, heheh.  I SUCK at managing time, and that includes getting enough rest, so I snoozed through the easiest section of the PSATs in sophomore year and ALMOST feel asleep more than once in AP English IV in my senior year.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Long Live Olmec

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nickgtp
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2009, 02:21:21 AM »
I have been trapped between subway doors before. The doors closed without warning on my ass. :lol:

And the doors opened on the other side for the next tw stop. D= Not fun.

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kev├Ąt ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2009, 11:51:29 PM »
I almost peed in my pants today. On the first day of school. =3
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2009, 08:12:15 AM »
Quote from: ""Asian Legends Fan""
I almost peed in my pants today. On the first day of school. =3

Speaking of peeing in your pants, I sort of peed in my pants when I got my diploma on stage with an audience of about 2,000 people. The lights were bright, everybody was looking at the stage, and I was totally nervous.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2009, 11:51:57 PM »
I have once been crapped on my head by a bird.

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
Spill...your...guts!
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2009, 11:49:30 PM »
I was at my friends house and I was flipping the channels and I tuned into a show where there were many sexual infidelities going on. It's a show about prostitutes. My friends didn't seem interested and a little disingenuous that the show were people paying for sex, rather than actors or actresses having unsimulated sex. I tried to find some, but I gave up and eventually flipped to The $100,000 Pyramid.