Author Topic: The Useless Map of the Chibcha Cheiftan-An Alternate Route?  (Read 1013 times)

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
The Useless Map of the Chibcha Cheiftan-An Alternate Route?
« on: January 06, 2007, 05:19:34 PM »
In the The Useless Map of the Chibcha Cheiftan, when the front runner knocks over the coloumn in the pit the King's Store Room door opens. THe frontrunner wanted to go up there but instead she went into the tomb. If she had gone up into the Storeroom she would'nt run into the Tomb guard would she? And if she took the Ledges she would only get one guard right? Does anyone have anything to say? :?:

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas
Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 05:29:45 PM »
Well, Hallie could've gone up into the King's Storeroom, but I assume she thought it would take too much time to scale the wall and went thru the Tomb of the Headless Kings door which was right there.  But if she'd gone up into the King's Storeroom she would've been taken out there instead, but her partner Jared could've gone across the rest of the top floor and gotten to the Dark Forest.  They certainly would've had enough time to get to the Useless Map.

Thou what I wanna know is if they could've taken a different path in The Pendant of King Kamehameha? the only other episode in which a team with only one Pendant of Life meets all three Temple Guards.  The Guards in that one were pretty hard to avoid.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 06:26:55 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Well, Hallie could've gone up into the King's Storeroom, but I assume she thought it would take too much time to scale the wall and went thru the Tomb of the Headless Kings door which was right there.  But if she'd gone up into the King's Storeroom she would've been taken out there instead, but her partner Jared could've gone across the rest of the top floor and gotten to the Dark Forest.  They certainly would've had enough time to get to the Useless Map.

Thou what I wanna know is if they could've taken a different path in The Pendant of King Kamehameha? the only other episode in which a team with only one Pendant of Life meets all three Temple Guards.  The Guards in that one were pretty hard to avoid.

In a sense, I believe that it was a lot like Golden Cricket Cage of Khan & Stone Head of Evil King. They were very similar layouts, in which all of the runs could've gone straight up the Observatory & avoid two Temple Guards, but they all scaled the central shaft (or at least attempted to), & met those Temple Guards. Someone else said that a while ago, so I don't deserve credit that whole idea.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 10:08:38 PM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""

In a sense, I believe that it was a lot like Golden Cricket Cage of Khan & Stone Head of Evil King. They were very similar layouts, in which all of the runs could've gone straight up the Observatory & avoid two Temple Guards, but they all scaled the central shaft (or at least attempted to), & met those Temple Guards. Someone else said that a while ago, so I don't deserve credit that whole idea.
You're right about that, I mean she took a route downward, but I think she should not have taken the Ledges way now because she would have knocked the couloumn with her hands and gone downwards into the Tomb. And even though that's one guard, Jarred could have got a 'Harriet Tubman' kind of situation...ya know, running up to the Crypt....

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas
Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline jfeathe

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 11:29:48 AM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""

In the Pendant of Kamehameha, when the girl (name?) spins the sundial, the bar from the Pit of Despair to the Obsercatory opens. Probably the same for The Cricket Cage as well.