Author Topic: Possible fanart???  (Read 4614 times)

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« on: July 14, 2006, 08:34:44 AM »
I might upload a pic from my story; I've been working on it foreeeeever and I haven't even gotten to the backround yet! :P

Anyone here a good Legends artist? :roll:

Offline The 49th Ronin

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 09:10:41 PM »
Here's a picture I made of a room I created called 'The Den Of Tribal Masks'

For those not familiar with my work (Read: Everybody), The Den is in place of The Jester's Court. In the room, the player must align the four masks in the center of the room by sliding them along the paths in the wall. When the masks are aligned correctly in a column, drum music plays and the doors open. I've added arrows for clarification to where the masks are to be slid, and the crappy picture of hay I threw in the background is supposed to represent a straw-hut like back wall where the masks hang.

Also, the front wall between the room and the cameras has been raised to allow for Temple Guards to hide. Though, as I added in one temple run summary, after grabbing the pendant, they can only leave the temple by hopping over this wall.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 04:21:38 AM »
Hey, that's actually a really good (and possible) idea for a room in the temple. The picture really helps with the description. Good job.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Possible fanart???
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 05:44:53 AM »
Yeah, thanks for that picture. I'd no idea what exactly that room was to look like until now. :)

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 08:28:37 AM »
wow i'm impressed! i like it! :D  my pic was just for a story i came up with based on Legends.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Possible fanart???
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 02:23:26 PM »
Wow, awesome picture! I wish I could make those.

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 05:27:37 PM »
Okay, my pic's kinda big, so here's the link:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a181/kikyomaru/cover_art_04.jpg

ignore the winged animal to the right. i let my imagination flyyyy on this one. i spent so much time drawing i got lazy coloring it XP i'll try next time!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 04:52:27 AM »
Nice room and i am very impressed but don't put it in the jester's court. The swamp would come back in place of the jester's court. Still an awesome room! :D

Offline The 49th Ronin

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 10:20:48 PM »
Continuing on my artistic endeavours, here's my second invented room: The Dragon's Lair.

I gotta say, this turned out way cooler than I had originally imagined. Now that I've finished tooting my own horn, I'll describe it.

This room goes in place of the Throne Room, Laser Light Room, etc. In it are eight dragons; two in the foreground, two resting on the ladder platform in front of the ladder, two hanging from the ceiling behind the ladder, and two on the main floor by the rooms horizontal entrances. The ladder has been removed in this picture for clarity.

The object of this room is based on luck much like the Laser-Light room. You may be lucky and complete the objective on the first try, or you may wind up trying all eight before being able to proceed. Every dragon has a hinged lower jaw that can be opened, and an actuator deep in their throat. Only one dragon has the three-foot long tongue coiled inside their mouth. Upon finding the right dragon, the tongue rolls out, and the player needs to pull it hard. This will activate the actuator, opening the doors. Half pendants can also be hidden inside a dragon's mouth.

Upon completion of the objective, a loud roar is heard, and smoke comes from the dragons' nostrils.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Possible fanart???
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 06:28:44 AM »
Wow. great idea, Carveyfan! That picture really puts the room in perspective for me. One dragon looks a bit different than the rest, though. :lol:

Offline The 49th Ronin

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 09:26:09 AM »
Alright, you caught me. ThaT blue one theRe in the fOreGrounD On the left is Really based on the Loch Ness Monster, not a dragon.8)

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 09:30:27 AM »
I personally think the gray one on the platform to the ladder looks like a condor! But I love this picture. When I first heard of the room, I just pictured the Laser Light Room, but the tiles were dragon heads. I love your pictures, I wanna make some. I'm bad at art, & I couldn't do that on a computer. Oh well.

Offline The 49th Ronin

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 10:45:23 PM »
Another picture?! Will the madness ever stop?! Eventually. Until then, here's room number three, Trogdor free.

First of all, I want to apologize for the compressed layers on this one. It wasn't until I was about three-quarters of the way done coloring this one that I realized how confusing this one must look. But I'll try to explain it.

The Armory of the Ninja. This one goes in place of S1 & S2's King's Storeroom and The Room of the Ancient Warriors. In the foreground of the room are three sheaths sitting horizontally. They're the curved things. Sheaths are kinda hard to draw. Each one has part of the actuator inside. Much like the Silver Monkey head, something needs to be shoved in there to hit them.

That red and white circle in the background holds five swords in it. Each one a different length and width. Three of them will fit into the sheaths. Two will slow down, and most definitely confuse slow-witted runners. How do we know which ones will fit? The two swords that don't go anywhere are too fat to fit in the sheaths. The other three will be determined by length.

The paper wall on the right side can open for the Temple Guards to enter and exit. And no, they're not real swords. The runners may have passed some tough mental and physical tasks to enter Olmec's Temple, but they're still kids, and if I remember anything from childhood, it's that accidents occur quite often, and two foot long pieces of sharp metal will just amplify this fact.

Possible fanart???
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 11:44:47 AM »
nice picture

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 01:59:02 PM »
Yaya! This was the room I wanted to see the most! I love your drawings.