Author Topic: The Best and Worst school years of your life?  (Read 2943 times)

Offline Frogger49

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
The Best and Worst school years of your life?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 10:59:05 AM »
Cripes.  The best years were either Grades 5, 7 (although it didn't start out all that well), and 9.  Grade 5 was great because I had a great teacher (once she returned from materity leave, which meant she didn't show up until November) and good friends.  Grade 7 was similar, although I wasn't a fan of my Math teacher (he sounded a lot like Brad Garrett and was really kinda tough).  Grade 9 was great, aside from the month of March, which was god-awful annoying and I'm not getting into specifics here.

As for the bad years, Grades 3, possibly 8, 11, and almost all of college apply here.

Grade 3 was bad because I really couldn't focus all that well in class and always seemed to be the only one who couldn't finish their work in class (and thus, had homework.)

Grade 11 was miserable because I just couldn't finish papers on time, I was generally frustrated with no way to express myself, lonely, broke, and just plain depressed.  College has really been like Grade 11, over and over again in this regard.  Thankfully, I'm done at Seton Hall in May.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 05:19:17 PM »
Thank God I've only got one term left of 11th fucking grade.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »
I only have 2 six week marking periods left. (Currently on the 5th 6 weeks). And as for junior year...its going pretty good, it definately has its moments though.

Offline Scorcher27

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/107980301
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 01:53:32 PM »
Best: 9th-12th grades. The school I went to was perfect for a guy like me.

Worst: 7th and 8th grades. I almost lost my sanity.

Offline impmon

• New Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2008, 12:16:55 PM »
worst is 9th grade, this year. mainly because of all my peers, who are generally assholes. also, 90-minute gym classes then acting then personal finance then latin in a row (these classes are all on different sides of the school :l ) for a fat kid isnt very easy or fun.

best was probably kindergarden. mainly because i met one of my best friends that year, there wasnt anything called homework, and the teachers were all cool. :D

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2008, 11:43:11 AM »
Well, know that I am graduating from high school exactly a week from today (June 6), I finally can decide my favorie and least favorite grade.

Favorite:
Fifth -- I had a great time and was active in more stuff than I was in any other grade in elementary school.
Sixth -- Going to middle school was exciting for me. This is the only grade I enjoyed in middle school.
Twelfth -- I enjoyed this year a lot and got to know a lot of people and it was nice to look back at all what I did in middle school.

Least Favorite:
Seventh -- Ugh, this grade made me hate middle school. It was nothing but work and annoying classes.
Ninth -- My freshmen year is pretty forgetful...I mainly took easy courses and I didn't know much people yet.
Tenth -- Unlike many people in this topic, I hated my sophomore year the most out of all my other years. I despised most of the courses I took (Honors Government, Health, Geometry, Honors English 10, Spanish II). I was also kicked off my baseball team for missing a lot of class time. A rather messy year for me.