Author Topic: Heyo there!  (Read 1079 times)

Offline AdvanceStratagist

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Heyo there!
« on: January 12, 2007, 01:17:49 PM »
So this ain't my first post, so what.  Hiya everyone!  Found this forum through the king's storeroom site.  (oh and nicklegends?  yes i'm that kid you had to make a hidden part of your website too a while back just to respond to my email.  :D )

So what should I know about this place?

Heyo there!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 01:38:43 PM »
Welcome my advise usually. My advice usually ends in disaster so i am not going to say anything

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
Heyo there!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 02:55:04 PM »
Hi, great to have a new member aboard, I'm the admin of this forum. Not much you need to know about this place, just post often and keep all topics in the right forums, we're even cool with spam if that's your bag, the Jester's court is made for it. Have fun.  :mrgreen:
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Heyo there!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 03:37:22 PM »
Hey, welcome! Glad to have you here. :D Post well and post often.

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Heyo there!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 08:45:09 AM »
one thing i was curious about is all the trophies and ect. that I'm finding all over, and the lost season thing.  What's that all about?

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Heyo there!
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 11:08:51 AM »
Quote from: ""AdvanceStratagist""
one thing i was curious about is all the trophies and ect. that I'm finding all over, and the lost season thing.  What's that all about?

I'm assuming you're speaking of the trophies some members have in their signatures. From time to time, we will hold a forum-wide contest just for fun (past contests have been creating an entirely new design for the temple and naming a seventh team). A large division of this forum is for fan-fiction, which here means fan-created anything. The Lost Season of Legends is just a name for an entirely fan-created season of the show.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Heyo there!
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 01:57:31 PM »
Welcome! Have fun here, we're very friendly here, so don't feel threatened by anyone.

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
Heyo there!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 05:27:04 PM »
except for maybe those temple guards hiding behind that topic over there...  :lol:

How exactly does a fanfiction of legends work out?  I don't see anything wrong with it, I've read fanfic's of other shows before, but how exactly would a fanfic of a game show work out well?  Oughta be interesting.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Heyo there!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 05:38:47 PM »
How exactly does a fanfiction of legends work out?  I don't see anything wrong with it, I've read fanfic's of other shows before, but how exactly would a fanfic of a game show work out well?  Oughta be interesting.

Well, go to The Treasure Room and see for yourself! The whole subforum is dedicated to that sort of stuff and our members have made some very interesting things.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Heyo there!
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 06:59:17 PM »
except for maybe those temple guards hiding behind that topic over there...  :lol:

It worked out easy to write for me, because I just write fan fics about Legends or Reality shows.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
Heyo there!
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 08:54:42 PM »
Welcome aboard!

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.