Author Topic: Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick  (Read 177177 times)

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
Daily Episode Log - GaS/TurboNick
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2006, 02:11:02 PM »
i think in both cases there was an actuator that sometimes worked.  :? but whether or not if that's true, it would take an amount of time to slide right?

Offline The Green Monkey

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2006, 03:46:51 PM »
It should take about 3 seconds, give or take.

But yeah, you got to hate it when a stupid production error keeps the teams from winning. :(

As for the Shriveled Hand, yes, very tough layout indeed, but I thought Jeanelle and Bobby could've moved faster than they did.

« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2006, 04:12:31 PM »
stop felling sympathetic for the kids in the war fan. production error aside they were a horrable team that did not deserve to win

Offline The Green Monkey

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2006, 04:18:15 PM »
Well, I'm just judging from the Temple Run, since that's the only part of the episode I've seen. Jeremy looked relatively solid for the most part, and I thought Elise could've gotten to the fan despite the fact that she moved a bit slow.

And I feel a little insulted at that comment, by the way.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2006, 04:21:13 PM »
I didn't think the team was THAT bad.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2006, 04:56:58 PM »
Seriously, they weren't that bad. If there was no error, they could've easily gotten the Fan with roughly 25 seconds left. It would be close on the way out, probably like a Johnny Appleseed of Polynesian Girl, if she sped out of the Temple, maybe an Icarus!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2006, 05:28:56 PM »
The team had the potential to retrieve the artifact, but the frontrunner's accident didn't give them a chance to show it well.

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2006, 06:19:53 PM »
stop felling sympathetic for the kids in the war fan. production error aside they were a horrable team that did not deserve to win

well...the girl did have a bad sense of memory in the temple game...but her memory was certainly better than the Red Jaguar! :lol:

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2006, 06:46:20 PM »
... I stand by my opinion that the War Fan team would've won if it were not for  the production errors (The skull sitting on the chair and the door closing). :?

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2006, 04:07:23 AM »
The Ivory Elephant of Shahrazad/Scheherazade

The intro seemed to go really fast (like where the logo comes & they zoom from left to right of the layout 1 of the Temple), & the audience seemed very excited.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2006, 04:25:20 AM »
I think the Ivory Elephant was the first episode of layout 3 of season 2, you can tell. Kirk does his interviews with the kids, he's more enthusiastic. This would make it episode 56. Haha, Brad was funny "the mile dash". By the way, in the second Temple Game, you can see (what I think is) the Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma. The third Temple Game is one you don't see often, I only reember it in "The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba", but there were probably a few more. It's probably only a layout 3 Temple Game. The second & third Temple Games were close! Haha "We'll see if they can retrieve the Ivory Elephant of Shhh......Sharazad, right after this!" It's funny how he can't say "Shahrazad/Scheherazade (or Sforza, as a matter of fact).

Also (the Shrivled Hand of Efoua), when they zoom to the Temple for the break before the Temple Games, you can see the Crown of Queen Nzinga in the Lighning Ball Room.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2006, 04:45:13 AM »
The Stolen Arm of Shiva

It's a pretty average episode.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2006, 04:46:15 AM »
Both of today's episodes are pretty average... but i love when the Purple Parrot slips and falls into the moat in the Ivory Elephant episode. :P

« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2006, 09:49:50 AM »
in the arm of shiva im pretty sure that evan puts his hand at the base of the shrine of the silver monky and pulls the other half pendant of of the base

Offline PAK Man

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2006, 10:12:03 AM »
in the arm of shiva im pretty sure that evan puts his hand at the base of the shrine of the silver monky and pulls the other half pendant of of the base

He did. That's where the 1/2 pendent was usually hidden in season one. There's another episode where that happened. I think it was The Code Book of Mata Hari, but I'm not sure.