Author Topic: Potential GUTS Interviews?  (Read 5272 times)

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Potential GUTS Interviews?
« on: August 19, 2009, 12:09:44 AM »
I had an email sent to me by Toltendo awhile ago...

Lately, I haven't been contributing to your site, mostly because I have forgotten about it and been more focused on Phantom's forum, but most of all, you know about the incident about how I couldn't get an account at CNS, which might be an attribute to why I'm not helping on getting more information for the GUTS Events.

Now I don't know if there have been interviews from other fansites or people around the internet, but if not, I think your site can also feature interview from past contestants. I have done some searching of former contestants myself, mostly on Facebook and some of them seem to be legitimate. For example, there was a contestant named Peach Dobson(unique first name) and her name popped up on the first try. Now I have never done these kinds of interviews, but if you can help in part, along with others that do, I think we can get a lot of interviews.

I thought it was an excellent idea, after a little bit of pondering...lol. Anyhow, I did a little bit of searching on Facebook after watching a particular episode of GUTS, and found these two pages:

Drew Nasaralla: http://www.facebook.com/drew.nasrallah?ref=search&sid=1080922494.2094375012..1

Now these are just random guesses, but they both do reside in Florida - with the "Leigh" one in Orlando. Could it possibly be a foreshadowed interview with the Street Terror and the Rebel - a GUTS gold winner?

Thoughts and comments are welcome.[/url]

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas
Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 12:24:27 AM »
Well I would love to interview them, but I have never done this type of thing. If anyone is willing to help me through the ropes, I'll be willing to learn.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 12:36:40 AM »
Unfortunately, I'm an interview virgin as well, so I can't help...

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 01:20:14 AM »
*Sets to work on newly created Facebook account*

Unfortunately, I'm having problems with VLC....and WMP dosen't work either...

Screw this school laptop. :evil: I'm gonna switch computers now. lol
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 09:46:39 AM »
My major advice for an interview with a gameshow contestant is when you approach them don't assume that they were on the show. First thing you should ask is simply "Were you on this show?" If you get a yes then continue on.

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 12:57:36 PM »
Thanks 327. Remember when I mentioned that I thought I found "Gator", I did message the webmaster of his website, but my approach wasn't as what you said. I assumed he was on the show, but my message was left unanswered, but I will do better!

So, where's the episode that you mentioned these two people?
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 02:12:03 PM »
Even if you're 100% certain its them you should still ask first. It helps let them set the tone, remember you've never these people before in your life so they may not want to do an interview. Some may remember being on the show but don't remember the experience at all. Let them set the tone and it will help decide whether an interview will work.

EDIT: One other thing toltendo, If that really was the Gator who was on Legends and he was desceasd you probably shouldn't have even contacted them. I mean, what would you hope to accomplish, he can't do an interview. Really you're only putting salt in a wound by asking (I assume) His Parents about him.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 12:17:29 AM »
Quote from: ""Toltendo""
Thanks 327. Remember when I mentioned that I thought I found "Gator", I did message the webmaster of his website, but my approach wasn't as what you said. I assumed he was on the show, but my message was left unanswered, but I will do better!

So, where's the episode that you mentioned these two people?

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Nickelodeon GUTS - Blake VS Leigh VS Drew. Duh. :mrgreen: Comments and thoughts are welcome (and so are ones that can be posted in the Wild Jungle layouts thread. lol)

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 12:20:25 AM »
So if you're up to it TBF, I would love to do an interview with one of the girls. I think we can follow a general question format with a few GUTS-related questions. I think it would be helpful if some of the members here could help out on these interviews since many of them have shown their last name on the show and we could get many of them.

Maybe give the possibility of some sort of mini-reunion among the three contestants and talk about their experiences side by side. It would be nice though.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 12:22:45 AM »
I forgot Blake's last name. Could you help me? I don't have the episode anymore...needed disk space...blargh. lol

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 12:24:35 AM »
Quote from: ""The Bamboo Forest""
I forgot Blake's last name. Could you help me? I don't have the episode anymore...needed disk space...blargh. lol

Do you have at least a link to download the video? No torrents please.

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 01:40:47 AM »
Go to Classic Nick Shows. :x But it's Gratton. Blake Gratton, Leigh Long, and Drew Nasarallah. I'll go search up some other players in my small GUTS collection on this Vista laptop.

Offline Asian Legends Fan

• Olmec
  • Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi, perkele!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 02:06:02 AM »
Quote from: ""The Bamboo Forest""
I guess one person could do the Facebook messaging - one who's not afraid of hiding internet identities, so I'm out of the question, lol - and the others just contribute questions.

*Raises hand reluctantly*
Seen all 120 episodes.
Legends fan since 2002.

Favorite Episode: The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza
Favorite Team: Blue Barracudas

There's no recess and no rules in the school of life.
Brothers and sisters in metal together will conquer the evil as one.

As I begin this journey through my times
Notes will be spilled under childish rhymes
Of all the things that make me mad
Incomprehensible and iron-clad

Whaddya mean I don't believe in God?! I've talked to him thrice in the Megadeth chatroom!

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 11:42:30 PM »
Well, I found another former contestant who seems to says he actually has a replica of the glowing rock, which you can plug in and it would glow. Here's his Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Nick+Duprey&init=quick#/nduprey?ref=search&sid=657025767.1299970482..1

Offline Toltendo

• Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 11:51:05 PM »
I found another person who might have been on GUTS and found her Facebook. Her name is 'Christine De Leon Milunski'. I'm still tracking down these people before we can approach them. Although I recommend that we at least find their episode first.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?init=srp&sfxp=&q=Christine+Leon&o=2048&ne=67108898&=Orlando%2C+FL&ed=&=School&wk=&=Workplace#/profile.php?id=561364544&v=info&viewas=657025767&ref=search