Author Topic: The Main Spam Topic 2.0  (Read 814966 times)

Offline GreenMonkey546

• Silver Monkey
    • View Profile
Re: The Main Spam Topic 2.0
« Reply #47565 on: September 26, 2013, 02:14:38 AM »
I found out my best friend watched Nick game shows including LOTHT. As if I don't love him enough... :D
Great! :D He knows what's good
Out of curiosity, do you know his favorite team?

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47566 on: September 26, 2013, 02:29:44 AM »
And how often he watches/watched those shows too. :P

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47567 on: September 26, 2013, 02:32:04 AM »
I found out my best friend watched Nick game shows including LOTHT. As if I don't love him enough... :D

He's probably the Red Jaguars. All of my friends are Red Jaguars fans too.  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 02:34:00 AM by The Red Jaguars »

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47568 on: September 26, 2013, 02:42:54 AM »

He's probably the Red Jaguars. All of my friends are Red Jaguars fans too.  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:
Are you kidding me? Everybody and their dog despises them and loves the Purple Parrots more. This guy is a Purple Parrots fan, I just know it. Everybody loves that team, you have to root for the underdogs. :mrpurple:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #47569 on: September 26, 2013, 02:49:48 AM »

Silver Snakes, Orange Iguanas, Green Monkeys, Red Jaguars, Blue Barracudas, Purple Parrots in that order
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47570 on: September 26, 2013, 02:50:54 AM »
Good to know then. :P

Offline GreenMonkey546

• Silver Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #47571 on: September 26, 2013, 02:52:36 AM »

He's probably the Red Jaguars. All of my friends are Red Jaguars fans too.  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:
Silver Snakes, Orange Iguanas, Green Monkeys, Red Jaguars, Blue Barracudas, Purple Parrots in that order
Oh well, he's fan of all 6 teams :P

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47572 on: September 26, 2013, 02:53:04 AM »
I honestly don't think there is a user here who was ever a fan of the Orange Iguanas  :o

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47573 on: September 26, 2013, 03:03:44 AM »

Oh well, he's fan of all 6 teams :P
I'm just listing what he said.
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47574 on: September 26, 2013, 03:16:01 AM »
I honestly don't think there is a user here who was ever a fan of the Orange Iguanas  :o
Ed was a fan, TBF was a fan.

Offline GreenMonkey546

• Silver Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #47575 on: September 26, 2013, 03:40:03 AM »
Enough for me today.

Bye!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47576 on: September 26, 2013, 07:30:44 AM »
And how often he watches/watched those shows too. :P
Since he was a child. He looked up worst temple run just last week, though (Probably a bad time to, though)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47577 on: September 26, 2013, 03:49:08 PM »
There are flags all over my neighborhood today, for a soldier that was killed in Afghanistan last week. I never knew this person, but it is a nice touch.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47578 on: September 26, 2013, 04:44:29 PM »
There are flags all over my neighborhood today, for a soldier that was killed in Afghanistan last week. I never knew this person, but it is a nice touch.
Much respect

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #47579 on: September 26, 2013, 05:22:54 PM »
Anyone else watch The Voice or X Factor?