Author Topic: Individual Ranking System  (Read 24846 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Individual Ranking System
« Reply #390 on: April 05, 2014, 01:24:37 AM »
John and Tia would probably rank in the 2 range, like the Blue Barracuda girl did for THK in the Mata Hari episode. :o Episodes like Snow Cone and Cricket Cage are episodes I wouldn't even touch with a ten foot poll. O_O

As for my next set of rankings, I think I'll once and for all rank John Sutter. That's another one I've been promising to rank for weeks, but haven't gotten to yet. :lol: That should be up sometime this weekend. Plus, the ranking comparison list (TRJ's list) is still gonna need a massive update. I'm not even halfway done with Season 2 yet.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 05, 2014, 06:56:39 PM »
I thinking of changing around some of the scores for Sforza. Do you think it was a mistake for me to give both Lacey AND Asher credit for the tiebreaker? Maybe I should've just given the +1 to Lacey, or give neither of them the credit. Maybe I was a little too generous with those rankings. Should I change it so it looks more respectable and accurate?

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #392 on: April 05, 2014, 09:44:40 PM »
Give Lacey the credit. She did answer the bulk of the question. All Asher added was "And someone caught it". And I'm sure that's not part of the answer.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 05, 2014, 10:12:52 PM »
Yeah, Asher only said four words at most. While technically they BOTH spoke up for the tiebreaker, Lacey definitely deserves more credit. Otherwise, everything else should rank as accurate as possible. Though I'm not sure about Jason's temple game score in Benzibab. I don't remember him being THAT bad, at least not as bad as his partner.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 06, 2014, 06:26:12 PM »
THE LOST HORNPIPE OF THE PIRATE CAPTAIN

Jessica
Moat: 10
Steps Of Knowledge: 9
Individual: 8.5
Team: N/A (She was in the bag)
Pre-Temple (Normal Scoring): 9.17
Pre-Temple (My Scoring): 8.91
Temple: 10
Overall (Normal Scoring): 9.38
Overall (My Scoring): 9.49

Jarrid
Moat: 9
Steps Of Knowledge: 9
Individual: 5 (Look at Brent's score for this game and you'll know why)
Team: 9.5
Pre-Temple (Normal Scoring): 7.88
Pre-Temple (My Scoring): 7.76
Temple: 9.5
Overall (Normal Scoring): 8.4
Overall (My Scoring): 8.48

Mary
Moat: 8.5
Steps Of Knowledge: N/A
Individual: 8.5
Team: N/A (She was in the bag)
Overall (Normal Scoring): 8.5
Overall (My Scoring): 8.5

Brent
Moat: 10
Steps Of Knowledge: 9.5
Individual: 10
Team: 7.5
Overall (Normal Scoring): 9.25
Overall (My Scoring): 9.03

Comments:
These players! :shock: Firstly, kudos to Brent. He's the first player from a losing team I've ranked to have a score of at least 9 overall. And the reason for the 10 in his individual game is because he DESTROYED his Temple Game, knocking down all of Jarrid's statues before HALF the time was up. Secondly, Jessica destroyed every single round. And look at the 10's she got! She may very well be the best player of the whole season and even the series.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 06:31:27 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 06, 2014, 06:34:00 PM »
These players indeed. :shock: Look at that score! And I totally agree with your rankings too. Lost Hornpipe was one of the best episodes ever on the show, and Jessica and Jarrid may very well be one of the best players in the series. Even in my rankings of them, they all ranked very high, Brent included. Great rankings there. ;)

As for me, I'm definitely gonna rank both Galileo and John Sutter next. :mrblue: :mrsilver: I'll rank them both at the same time too. If I ever rank another whole filming day again, I'll probably rank the first day of Season 2. Just to see how teams like Silver Horseshoe and Secret Battle Plan rank.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 06:35:40 PM by Purple Parrots Fan »

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 06, 2014, 09:57:11 PM »
Here are my rankings for the Green Monkeys and Red Jaguars in Pirate Captain:

THE LOST HORNPIPE OF THE PIRATE CAPTAIN

Jessica
Moat: 8
Steps of Knowledge: 8
Individual Game: 8
Team Game: 9
Temple Run: 10
Overall: 8.6

Jarrid
Steps of Knowledge: 9
Individual Game: 6
Team Game: 9
Temple Run: 9.5
Overall: 8.3

Mary
Moat: 8.5
Steps of Knowledge: 7.5
Individual Game: 8
Team Game: 7
Overall: 7.75

Brent
Steps of Knowledge: 9
Individual Game: 10
Team Game: 7
Overall: 8.5

NOTES:
This episode featured two very strong teams. The Purple Parrots were dominant in the moat and did well at the Steps, while the Green Monkeys were right behind them in both categories.

The Purple Parrot boy, Brent, was very strong in his temple game. He knocked down all four soldiers in under a half-minute. Poor Jarrid struggled in this temple game and couldn't even keep up with Brent. Jessica and Mary were very competitive in their temple games and both ended in a close tie.

Jarrid and Jessica were very fast in their team game. They only beat it in what, 19 seconds? It only took both of them 4-5 pushes to knock down all three ships. The Purple Parrots were close behind them, but Jarrid and Jessica were just too good hear.

And do I really needs to say much about the temple run? They owned everything! I did have to give Jarrid a slightly lower score for the mistake in the Secret Password, but other than that...

Best team on Legends ever?

Overall, this was easily the best episode of the entire production day.

Both of our rankings show that both the Purple Parrots and Green Monkeys were strong teams. The lowest score a player from that episode got in your rankings was Brent getting a 7.5 in the team game. That is impressive! As for Pirate Captain, this was a classic episode and definitely my favorite episode in Season 3. It is an episode that was fun all day and I can't find any flaws in it. I can guarantee that both teams would've dominated the temple if they made. But the Green Monkeys were the star of this episode, especially Jessica! It was a nice change of pace to watch a team in the temple where both players knew what they were doing. Jessica made amazing time in the temple it took her under a minute to complete the central shaft. I think that a 10 in the temple is fitting. Jarrid was just as solid, and I am glad you didn't give him a low score because of the detour into the Secret Password. That move could've been deadly, but it had no impact on the final outcome of the run. His exit plan was swift and they even overcame a production error to win. Kirk was certainly right about this being the best team the show has ever seen.  :mrgreen: Overall, great episode and performance. There is no doubt in my mind that Jessica was the best female player on the show. Jarrid was equally as good too and they made this episode very special. You picked a good episode to rank.  :mrgreen:

Next up is Queen Boadicea, one of the few enjoyable Red Jaguars episodes. I remember the Green Monkeys in this episode sucking though, while Nate was the star player. It would've been nice to see this team win, but it was still an exciting run. And much better than a certain Headless Kings run before them.  :roll:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 06, 2014, 10:00:24 PM »
Yeah, much better than a certain shouter we know. *coughDanacough* :roll:

And suddenly I feel like ranking Lost Hornpipe too. :lol: I do have the episode ranked, I would just have to copy and paste it here. But first things first, I need to rank a certain few early Season 1 episodes I've already promised to do.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 06, 2014, 10:19:52 PM »
The lowest I gave was a 5 to Jarrid in his Individual Temple Game, TRJ. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 06, 2014, 10:25:29 PM »
And a 5 is pretty fitting for Jarrid in his individual game too. I think I gave him a 6 in my rankings, but that can't really be helped when Brent outright destroyed Jarrid in his game. Boy, we really got lucky with a strong group of players here, didn't we? :mrgreen:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 08, 2014, 02:41:02 AM »
And I've updated TRJ's player comparison list all the way up to the end of Season 2. It was a lot of work, but check it out nonetheless. Let me know if I missed or miscalculated anything. ;)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 16, 2014, 12:43:12 AM »
John and Tia would probably rank in the 2 range, like the Blue Barracuda girl did for THK in the Mata Hari episode. :o Episodes like Snow Cone and Cricket Cage are episodes I wouldn't even touch with a ten foot poll. O_O
I'm gonna go and dive into that anyway just to get it over with. You're in for a shock when you see the ratings.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 16, 2014, 12:44:43 AM »
Let me guess, they rank worse than the Blue Barracuda girl from Mata Hari? :shock: Either way, good luck.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 16, 2014, 12:48:18 AM »
Let me guess, they rank worse than the Blue Barracuda girl from Mata Hari? :shock: Either way, good luck.
I haven't watched that episode in so long. How bad can she be? :shock:

Okay, I'm doing Mata Hari, then Khan.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 16, 2014, 12:50:42 AM »
Well, she sucked balls in the team temple game, the one with the dragon tunnel. Seriously, she couldn't pull herself up the tunnel if her life depended on it. I know these are just kids, but how hard is it for you to pull yourself up a mere tunnel? I sort of want to see your rankings for Cricket Cage first. But if you want to do Mata Hari, then that's fine too.