Author Topic: Individual Ranking System  (Read 24844 times)

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Individual Ranking System
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2012, 10:27:24 PM »
Okay, it's time to compare how everyone on the Purple Parrots did in each round. Only 11 episodes, so hopefully this won't be too bad. Like before, when it comes to the two Chris's, Golden Pepperoni Chris will go by Chris1 and Milk Bucket Chris will go by Chris2.

Starting with the boys:

Boys

Moat
1st: Nick (9.25 points)
2nd: Chris2 (9)
       Shane (9)
       T.J. (9)
       Tony (9)
6th: Chris1 (8.5)
       Derek (8.5)
8th: Brandon (7)
       Claude (7)
10th: Brian (6.5)
N/A: David (N/A) (again, he was sitting on a ring; no skill required, so no ranking here)

Taking 1st overall in the moat for the Purple Parrots is Nick from The Leopard-Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley. A lot of 9's behind him, but he ultimately was better. Overall, everyone wasn't bad here.

SoK
1st: Chris2 (9.5)
       Tony (9.5)
3rd: Brandon (9)
       Nick (9)
       T.J. (9)
6th: Shane (8.5)
7th: Brian ( 8 )
8th: Chris1 (7.5)
       David (7.5)
10th: Claude (5)
N/A: Derek (N/A) (I won't give points to anyone who didn't attempt to ring in or answer)

Milk Bucket Chris and Tony both take the #1 spot in the Steps. A lot of good players here. Claude was lazy here.

Individual Temple Game
1st: Shane (9.5)
2nd: Derek (8.75)
       Nick (8.75)
4th: Tony (8.5)
5th: Brandon ( 8 )
       Chris2 ( 8 )
7th: Chris1 (7.75)
8th: Claude (6)
       T.J. (6)
10th: Brian (5.5)
11th: David (3.5)

Shane is #1 in the individual temple games. He was very strong in his game. Everyone who got less than an 8 here lost. David in this instance lost to a girl and just looked bad in his game.

Team Temple Game
1st: David (9)
2nd: Chris2 (8.5)
3rd: Brian (8.25)
4th: Brandon ( 8 )
       Chris1 ( 8 )
       Derek ( 8 )
7th: Nick (7.75)
       T.J. (7.75)
9th: Tony (7.5)
10th: Claude (7)
        Shane (7)

Everyone did a fine job here, but David makes a big recovery and takes #1 here. He and Eusinia were very fast and very coordinated in their team game, getting that mummy wrap off in no time.

Temple Run
1st: Shane (8.5)
       T.J. (8.5)
3rd: Tony ( 8 )
4th: Brandon (7.25)
5th: David (7)
6th: Nick (6.75)
7th: Chris1 (6.5)
       Derek (6.5)
9th: Brian (4)
10th: Claude (3)
N/A: Chris2 (N/A; didn't enter)

There are two #1's for the temple run: Shane and T.J.. Shane was super fast and knew what he was doing. Had he not got taken out, then his score probably would've been higher and his team probably would've won. T.J. did a very good job too. Very fast and very skilled in the temple. If I had to do a tiebreaker, I would give this one to T.J. due to his run being a win and him completing more real objectives.

Brian and Claude were jokes. Both of them were pathetic and they just sucked in the temple. Claude was absolutely horrible while Brian was just bad.

Overall Player Average
1st: Chris2 (8.75)
2nd: T.J. (8.55)
3rd: Shane (8.5)
       Tony (8.5)
5th: Nick (8.3)
6th: Derek (7.94)
7th: Brandon (7.85)
8th: Chris1 (7.65)
9th: David (6.75)
10th: Brian (6.45)
11th: Claude (5.6)

And the best male Purple Parrot player is:

Chris from The Milk Bucket of Freydis! He was great throughout the show. Too bad he didn't enter the temple, but still, what a great player.

And the worst male Purple Parrot player is:

Claude from The Lost Lion Tail of Little John. Congrats Claude! You are the biggest disgrace to the Purple Parrots. >_>

Well, that's it for the boys. I'll get to the girls some other time. This one was tiring, so I need a break.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2012, 04:59:47 PM »
I am looking through some of these old rankings for some of the season one episodes, and I just don't understand how some of these contestants get a "1" in the Steps.  :?

For example, THK has Chris from "The Stone Marker of Leif Erikson" as a "1" in the Steps. Yet, after rewatching the episode, he didn't get any answer wrong of any sort. He may have not answered any of the questions, but I don't see how he should get a "1" in the steps though. I mean at least he tried to answer ring in on a couple of questions. The same for Jackie who also got a "1" in the Steps also. To me, this kind of skews the rankings for these players and it makes them look worser than they should be. I just don't understand the reasoning behind giving them a "1" at all. I mean Ashlie from "The Bonnet of Dolley Madison" got 3 wrong in the Steps, yet I still gave her a "3". So I don't see how some of these contestants got low scores.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2012, 06:27:52 PM »
I completely agree with you there, TRJ. I'm sorry, but I think it's downright silly to rank someone a "1" just because they don't ring in with any questions on the Steps of Knowledge. The only time I'd rank someone a "1" like that, is if they KEPT ringing in wrong, yet somehow advanced. That thankfully didn't happen very often, not even for Ashlie or the male Silver Snake from "The Trojan Horseshoe." At worst, I'd probably give the contestant a 3 or a 5, but I'd never give someone a "1" for the Steps of Knowledge. That's just plain harsh. For all we know, it could very well have been planned that way by their partners. That one answers all the questions, and one doesn't. Nothing wrong with that at all. I've seen that happen before on many episodes, it's not THAT uncommon of a thing. Maybe the like likes of Chris (Stone Marker) and Jackie weren't the strongest players. But I just fail to understand why we should rank them worse than they should be just because they didn't speak up.

I mean, I know these are his rankings, but still. That's one thing that kind of bugged me a little. =/

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2012, 02:35:16 AM »
Its been a while since I have done a set of rankings, so I did the first production day of season three to try and get back into it. I only did the first two episodes of the production day.

THE BIFOCAL MONOCLE OF ONE-EYED JACK

Veronica
Moat: 7.5
Steps of Knowledge: 6.5
Individual Game: 6
Team Game: 5
Temple Run: 2.5
Overall: 5.5

Thomas
Steps of Knowledge: 8
Team Game: 7.5
Temple Run: 2.5
Overall: 6.3

Megan
Moat: 7
Individual Game: 7
Team Game: 4.5
Overall: 6.63

Colby
Individual Game: 1
Team Game: 4.5
Overall: 4.75

NOTES:
This episode was terrible and both teams were not that great at all. I almost fell asleep watching this episode because its so bad and boring. The first two rounds, both the Red Jaguars and Orange Iguanas were both about on the same pace with each other. They were nothing special, but it was good enough for them to advance to the temple games.

The temple games were terrible though. The Red Jaguar boy was so pathetic in his temple game. He couldn't even pull himself up through the first hole in the human maze temple game! Thomas was not even trying hard either, but he looked amazing compared to the Red Jaguar boy. The team game was equally as bad where both teams struggled to make it through the maze.

And Oh God, the temple run... was just cringeworthy. Veronica takes forever to climb the wall in the Pit, she moves slow, AND she runs into the King's Storeroom for no reason instead of backtracking to the Chamber. Thomas shows us that he is equally as clueless and pulls on the Crypt books and runs into the same deadend that his partner ran into. Both of them were lost causes. :roll:

Overall, this was a terrible episode and I remember why I hate it.

THE COMET-EMBROIDERED BATTLE FLAG OF WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR

Olivia
Moat: 8
Team Game: 8
Temple Run: 6
Overall: 7.4

Jonathan
Moat: 8
Steps of Knowledge: 7
Individual Game: 8.5
Team Game: 7
Temple Run: 7.25
Overall: 7.6

Natalie
Individual Game: 5
Overall: 5.88

Kyle
Steps of Knowledge: 8.5
Individual Game: 6.5
Team Game: 6
Overall: 7.00

NOTES:
Let's cut to the chase, the Red Jaguars were no match for Olivia and Jonathan. Aside from the Steps, they were a pretty dominant team in the entire episode. They came close to coming first in the moat, swept the temple games, and almost escaped with a center of the temple victory.

The Red Jaguars were no match for the Green Monkeys in the temple games. Jonathan and Olivia dominated their individual game, and both of them were pretty damn good in the team game. Olivia had good aiming when it came to knocking down the soldiers.

The temple run for this episode was pretty good minus the obvious mistakes both contestants made. Olivia wasted too much time in the Pit when all she had to do was run down into the Tomb. Jonathan was very fast and smart, but he stalled in the Room of the Ancient Warriors when the first suit of armor he tried opened the Chamber door. All mistakes aside, both players reached an artifact from the center of the temple AND almost won. And we complain how "The Marble Armrest of Xerxes" kids had a tough layout. Well, this team had an almost identical layout AND they still managed to reach the artifact.

Overall, I enjoyed this episode and forgot how good it was.

THE WAR FAN OF THE 47 RONIN

Elise
Moat: 6
Steps of Knowledge: 7.5
Temple Run: 7.5
Overall: 6.6

Jeremy
Moat: 6.5
Individual Game: 8
Team Game: 5.5
Overall: 7.1

Julian
Overall: 6.75

Joe
Steps of Knowledge: 8.5
Individual Game: 7.5
Overall: 7.5

NOTES:
This was about an average episode and nothing really special. I felt like both of these teams scraped by each round of the temple in a way. But overall, they had some good performances.

Jeremy and Joe were both dominant in their individual games, while Elise and Julian's temple game were close but both of them had a hard time finding pairs for their rocks. (To be fair, this temple game was pretty bad because it was hard for the girls to memorize where a rock was placed due to them constantly changing positions.) The Silver Snakes looked pretty mediocre in the team emple game though where Elise kept dropping the rings and could not get one of the rings on the pillar.

Ultimately, the Silver Snakes won the tiebreakers. I felt that they were the better team in the end anyways, so no complaint about them going to the temple. As for the temple run, both contestants did well despite the circumstance they faced. Jeremy was fast and made it one room away with about a minute left. Elise, despite getting screwed out of 30 seconds, still managed to reach the Room of the Secret Password. They might've won if it wasn't for the Tomb of the Headless Kings door getting stuck.

Overall, it was about an average episode.

THE MUCH-HERALDED HELMET OF SIR GAWAIN

Tiffani
Overall: 7.0

Jahmel
Temple Run: N/A
Overall: 7.13

Donna
Overall: 6.63

Josh
Steps of Knowledge: 9
Overall: 7.13

NOTES:
Ah, the episode I have seen so many times. :roll:

To be honest, the Orange Iguanas did not look too impressive in the temple games. In the human maze game, it looked like Tiffani was taking her time to get through the holes. The Purple Parrot girl was not much faster, but she at least was trying a little harder. The second temple game with the boulder was so badly coordinated. I mean the "mace" was not even working half of the time. I guess that was the first time this temple game was used? And finally, the Purple Parrots missed a lot of their cups in the team game. But Tiffani once again messed up the team game because she was taking her time putting the cups into the bucket. Overall though, Orange managed to beat Purple.

And now for the temple run. Tiffani was pretty slow in the temple and she got lucky with her temple guard placement. But she also did many things right in the temple including making it back to the platform and taking the Dark Forest shortcut. And not only that, she dragged that huge ass Helmet out of the temple and still managed to win. Taking all of this into account, she did a solid job in the temple and I gave her a relatively good score.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 11:25:52 AM by The Red Jaguars »

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2012, 02:43:35 AM »
Yay, the rankings are back! :mrred: I was starting to miss your rankings, and I can't wait until you finish the first Season 3 production day. I'll hold off on my comments until you are completely done with them. ;) You are gonna modify your above post to include the latter two episodes, right?

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2012, 02:46:10 AM »
Yeah, I will just add the "War Fan" and "Sir Gawain" rankings with the other two episodes since it would only be fitting and save space in the topic. I also noticed a lot of errors in my "William the Conqueror" rankings I fixed like when I said they brought the artifact out and said Jonathan wasted time in the King's Storeroom instead of Room of the Ancient Warriors.  :mrgreen: :lol:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2012, 02:49:37 AM »
Also, did the Red Jaguar boy from "Bifocal Monocle" really do THAT bad in his temple game? I haven't seen this episode in ages (and you can imagine why :roll:), but didn't he miraculously make it halfway up the cubby hole/trampoline before Thomas won the whole game? Not like either team was super spectacular, this whole episode screams "filler/waste of space."

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2012, 03:02:33 AM »
Also, did the Red Jaguar boy from "Bifocal Monocle" really do THAT bad in his temple game? I haven't seen this episode in ages (and you can imagine why :roll:), but didn't he miraculously make it halfway up the cubby hole/trampoline before Thomas won the whole game? Not like either team was super spectacular, this whole episode screams "filler/waste of space."

He was struggling the whole time to get up that cubby hole. Maybe a "1" was a little harsh, but he was seriously that bad and couldn't pull himself up through that hole to save his life. Even Thomas noticed this and it look like he took his time to exit the maze because the Red Jaguar boy just could not make it through that hole. I guess Veronica was taking note and it carried over to her temple run.  :roll:

And a "waste of space" is an understatement for this episode. We all give "The Golden Cricket Cage of Khan" and "The Keys to the Alhambra" a hard time for being an bad episode, I think this one ranks right with them. Except at least the two episodes mentioned above were season one episodes, so they kind of have an excuse for their terrible performance. Both of these teams sucked.  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2012, 10:58:21 AM »
I don't think Olivia deserves a 6. She dawdled around in the pit for too long and is one of the reasons why the team lost. I think she deserves a 5.

And by the way, that same team didn't almost sweep the Steps. They almost lost.....

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 11, 2012, 11:28:30 AM »
I modified my post to include the other two episodes. ;)

And maybe I will go back and adjust Olivia's temple score. But I still think both of them were responsible for losing. Olivia wasted time in the Pit when she didn't even need to climb the wall. And Jonathan wasted almost as much time placing himself in the other armors when the first one was the one that opened the door.

Also, I mentioned that the Green Monkeys in that episode did well in every round except the Steps. Of course, knowing my wording, I probably didn't make it clear. I will go back and make adjustsments to that post later. :mrred:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 11, 2012, 04:22:55 PM »
Ah, at last the rankings are complete. Now for my thoughts:

The Bifocal Monocle was a terrible episode. TERRIBLE episode. There was nothing remarkable about any of the rounds, and BOTH teams in the temple games sucked. And don't even get me started on the temple run. Though considering the Red Jaguars' poor performance in the temple games, I'm not sure if they would have done a better job. How on earth do they get on the show? I know they're just kids, and can't all be like Gator and Jarrid, but good lord. Your review and rankings of this episode reminds me all over again why I always skip over this episode whenever I go back to rewatch episodes. :roll:

The Battle Flag episode was alright, IMMENSE improvement over the aforementioned episode. The Green Monkeys were a pretty dominant team all episode, though the Red Jaguars were an okay team too. It was Natalie who sucked though, and that's what brought the team down. The temple run was okay, but disappointing. This really should have been a win. But Olivia's hesitating in the Pit and Jonathan's screwing around in the Room of the Ancient Warriors prevented that. Oh well, typical result for an artifact in the Center of the Room.

The War Fan episode was just plain average. You're right about both teams, they both barely scraped by each round. Though the Silver Snakes had an early lead during the Steps. But the other teams caught right up to them. The Snake also did an okay job in the temple games, but they struggled with the third. If it wasn't for that, they could have swept the temple games. And we all know about the temple run, the door got stuck and prevented this team from winning. Oh well, at least they got the second prize at the end. What I don't understand is.... why didn't the production crew just stop the run to fix the door? Or better yet, give the team a restart on a later day. If they can postpone Secret Battle Plan and Belshazzar for production issues, couldn't they do the same here? Especially since this was the first filming day of Season 3. Maybe the production crew figured by Season 3, they can handle production issues. So hence, there was no need to postpone or refilm everything.

And finally, Sir Gawain. An episode that was WAY overplayed by Nick Gas. Plus, this was one of the few episodes that was on YouTube back in the day. The episode itself was still pretty good, but really, it wasn't all that exciting. The temple games were okay I guess. Both Tiffani and Donna sort of struggled with the team game, even if it was Donna who won. The second temple game is TERRIBLY voiced over. Seriously, just listen to Kirk's voice, it sounds really annoying. Plus, I love how he almost calls Jahmel "Donna." And you're right about the mace too, it was like the Spotters couldn't even swing on it properly. And yes, this was the first time the "swinging boulder" game was used. That's probably why the spotters had a hard time swinging the boulder back and forth. And the team game was sort of a mess, since both teams kept missing the bucket. But in the end, the Orange Iguanas destroyed the Purple Parrots in the third game, with a score of 8-3. And the temple run.... I find Tiffani a tad overrated. Sure she got back on the platform and didn't run into any temple guards. But she still moved pretty slow and honestly, she was just lucky with the path she took. And yeah, that artifact was HUGE. I can definitely understand her slowing down trying to bring that artifact out. Overall, it was a good win, and Tiffani did a good job. But I find it overrated. I don't love this episode, I just find it average at best.

Whew, that was long. :lol: As far as the whole filming day goes, it was just average. I honestly didn't find any of the episodes that exciting, and Bifocal Monocle was just atrocious. Though I did like the moat crossing on that filming day, and thought it was pretty cool. Plus, all the rounds with that moat were close. Good rankings like always, I still want to try my hand at it. I'm not sure which taping day I'll start with though.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2012, 01:24:03 AM »
Ah, at last the rankings are complete. Now for my thoughts:

The Bifocal Monocle was a terrible episode. TERRIBLE episode. There was nothing remarkable about any of the rounds, and BOTH teams in the temple games sucked. And don't even get me started on the temple run. Though considering the Red Jaguars' poor performance in the temple games, I'm not sure if they would have done a better job. How on earth do they get on the show? I know they're just kids, and can't all be like Gator and Jarrid, but good lord. Your review and rankings of this episode reminds me all over again why I always skip over this episode whenever I go back to rewatch episodes. :roll:

I don't even wanna see the Red Jaguars in the temple either. I mean after watching that Jaguar boy in his temple game, I think they would've been equally pathetic. I know the temple layout was unusual, but there is no reason for a team to be that stupid and inattentive. Like Thomas pulling on books in the Crypt and Veronica backtracking to a useless detour.

The Battle Flag episode was alright, IMMENSE improvement over the aforementioned episode. The Green Monkeys were a pretty dominant team all episode, though the Red Jaguars were an okay team too. It was Natalie who sucked though, and that's what brought the team down. The temple run was okay, but disappointing. This really should have been a win. But Olivia's hesitating in the Pit and Jonathan's screwing around in the Room of the Ancient Warriors prevented that. Oh well, typical result for an artifact in the Center of the Room.

Looking back at the rankings now, I think I am going to knock Olivia's temple score down a little bit just because she didn't last long and she wasted a little too much time in the Pit. Even Kirk told her she didn't have to climb and she still wasted time doing so. But they were still a strong team in the end and I thought the temple ending was still exciting.
The War Fan episode was just plain average. You're right about both teams, they both barely scraped by each round. Though the Silver Snakes had an early lead during the Steps. But the other teams caught right up to them. The Snake also did an okay job in the temple games, but they struggled with the third. If it wasn't for that, they could have swept the temple games. And we all know about the temple run, the door got stuck and prevented this team from winning. Oh well, at least they got the second prize at the end. What I don't understand is.... why didn't the production crew just stop the run to fix the door? Or better yet, give the team a restart on a later day. If they can postpone Secret Battle Plan and Belshazzar for production issues, couldn't they do the same here? Especially since this was the first filming day of Season 3. Maybe the production crew figured by Season 3, they can handle production issues. So hence, there was no need to postpone or refilm everything.

This whole run was screwed up from the beginning to the end. I mean Jeremy had a hard time finding the Headless King skull when it was sitting on the chair for the warrior the whole time. How was he suppose to know? Then Elise is screwed out of thirty seconds due to a production error out of her control. You're right, the producers should've redone the temple run until they got it right. There is no reason why a team should've been screwed over because of the production crew.

And finally, Sir Gawain. An episode that was WAY overplayed by Nick Gas. Plus, this was one of the few episodes that was on YouTube back in the day. The episode itself was still pretty good, but really, it wasn't all that exciting. The temple games were okay I guess. Both Tiffani and Donna sort of struggled with the team game, even if it was Donna who won. The second temple game is TERRIBLY voiced over. Seriously, just listen to Kirk's voice, it sounds really annoying. Plus, I love how he almost calls Jahmel "Donna." And you're right about the mace too, it was like the Spotters couldn't even swing on it properly. And yes, this was the first time the "swinging boulder" game was used. That's probably why the spotters had a hard time swinging the boulder back and forth. And the team game was sort of a mess, since both teams kept missing the bucket. But in the end, the Orange Iguanas destroyed the Purple Parrots in the third game, with a score of 8-3. And the temple run.... I find Tiffani a tad overrated. Sure she got back on the platform and didn't run into any temple guards. But she still moved pretty slow and honestly, she was just lucky with the path she took. And yeah, that artifact was HUGE. I can definitely understand her slowing down trying to bring that artifact out. Overall, it was a good win, and Tiffani did a good job. But I find it overrated. I don't love this episode, I just find it average at best.

I am glad I am not the only one that noticed the dubbing either! It was so awkward and out of place. I wonder why it was dubbed over in the first place. Anyways, the temple game was very sloppy and uncoordinated. The boulders weren't even swinging all the way half of the time. I figured that was the first time that temple game was used also.

And I agree with your sentiments about the temple win also. At one time that win use to be in my top 10 favorite wins, but now it barely makes it in the top 15 for me. I don't know whether to call the temple win overrated or Tiffani overrated. I mean we have given Tiffani a hard time about beng slow and having a lucky path. But at the same time, she probably avoided a couple of temple guards by taking a shortcut. But then again, the "Sojourner Truth" team took the exact same path, yet they met all three guards. But I don't think Tiffani was too overrated because she made up in other areas like swinging back to the platform and dragging the huge Helmet out. But still, not one of my favorites.
Whew, that was long. :lol: As far as the whole filming day goes, it was just average. I honestly didn't find any of the episodes that exciting, and Bifocal Monocle was just atrocious. Though I did like the moat crossing on that filming day, and thought it was pretty cool. Plus, all the rounds with that moat were close. Good rankings like always, I still want to try my hand at it. I'm not sure which taping day I'll start with though.

I would have to say I liked the episodes in this order:

"Sir Gawain" > "William the Conqueror" > "War Fan" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Bifocal Monocle"

I am thinking about doing "The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland" day next. I don't remember any episodes from that production day, but I guess that will include "The Dried-Apple Half of William Tell". :roll:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 01:25:46 AM by The Red Jaguars »

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2012, 01:31:41 AM »
Dried Apple Half wasn't filmed the same day as Roland. The other episodes that day were Royal Torque, Lost Hornpipe, and Enormous Feather. Pretty good day, save for a certain Orange Iguana.  :roll:

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2012, 01:48:08 AM »
Even better, 3/4 of those episodes are excellent. The "Pirate Captain" and "Queen Boadicea" episodes in general are great to watch, and "The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland" is also a pretty damn good episode also. I hate the "Enormous Feather" episode though and the Orange Iguanas barely scraped by in that episode.

Notice how the Purple Parrots lose in the temple games in  3/4 of those episodes except for "Roland". :mrpurple:

And I guess that means "William Tell" is part of the "Hans Holbein" production day?

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2012, 01:55:10 AM »
Notice how the Purple Parrots lose in the temple games in  3/4 of those episodes except for "Roland". :mrpurple:And I guess that means "William Tell" is part of the "Hans Holbein" production day?

2/4, actually. Royal Torque was Red/Green.

And yes, Dried Apple Half was filmed the same day as Missing Portrait (as well as Discarded Seal and Mysterious Manuscript).

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.