Author Topic: The Main Spam Topic 2.0  (Read 814596 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: The Main Spam Topic 2.0
« Reply #48060 on: November 10, 2013, 06:16:05 PM »
Is there a specific goal for how many signatures it can get? Or is there no real limit? Just wondering.

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48061 on: November 10, 2013, 06:41:43 PM »
Is there a specific goal for how many signatures it can get? Or is there no real limit? Just wondering.

I don't know, but it keeps rising in signatures that's for sure. I'll post it again so it doesn't get lost.

https://www.change.org/petitions/google-change-the-youtube-comment-section-back-to-its-original-form

Currently over 83,000 signatures.

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #48062 on: November 11, 2013, 01:15:00 AM »
Hey, sorry about my inactivity the last few days. My uncle was rushed to the hospital two days ago with congestive heart failure. He continued to decline until this morning, when he unfortunately passed away. :(
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences go out to you and your family. :(

Very sorry to hear this TBK.  :cry: :cry:
This. So sorry to hear that. :(
Yeah. Sorry to hear, TBK. :(
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 02:05:17 AM by Purple Parrots Fan »
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48063 on: November 11, 2013, 01:58:39 PM »
Oh, I think I know what it is now. Tomorrow, he's going to be in Baltimore's stadium to watch his beloved Ravens play an NFL game. He's going to watch it live, I remember him saying that in the NFL topic. He's probably on a road trip now.

I know he probably isn't going to see this before he arrives, but have fun TRJ! Make sure to bring back some goodies for us. :mrred:

I am back! I was not able to sign on at all over the weekend because I had computer problems and didn't let me connect to the internet at all. My phone internet wouldn't allow me to connect to this site either. I missed you guys though and tried to login but no luck. It looks like everything is fixed though luckily. I was indeed in Baltimore all day yesterday though, but it was because of my computer problems for the reason I was gone. I actually only live 45 minutes outside of Baltimore, so I don't have to worry about spending the night anywhere. But it was a fun game.

And of course, I didn't forget you guys either. ;) I got Claude and Brian for you, Jackie and Gracelyn for PPF, Pat and Noelle for GM1, and Kelly and Larry for TSM. They all come equipped with Perfect Polly too.  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48064 on: November 11, 2013, 02:00:27 PM »
Hey, sorry about my inactivity the last few days. My uncle was rushed to the hospital two days ago with congestive heart failure. He continued to decline until this morning, when he unfortunately passed away. :(
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences go out to you and your family. :(

Very sorry to hear this TBK.  :cry: :cry:
This. So sorry to hear that. :(
Yeah. Sorry to hear, TBK. :(

Same here. :( I hope everything turns out okay, because I know you have been going through a string of tragedies lately. My condolences for your family too.  :cry:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:52:18 PM by The Red Jaguars »

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48065 on: November 11, 2013, 02:11:53 PM »
Oh, I think I know what it is now. Tomorrow, he's going to be in Baltimore's stadium to watch his beloved Ravens play an NFL game. He's going to watch it live, I remember him saying that in the NFL topic. He's probably on a road trip now.

I know he probably isn't going to see this before he arrives, but have fun TRJ! Make sure to bring back some goodies for us. :mrred:

I am back! I was not able to sign on at all over the weekend because I had computer problems and didn't let me connect to the internet at all. My phone internet wouldn't allow me to connect to this site either. I missed you guys though and tried to login but no luck. It looks like everything is fixed though luckily. I was indeed in Baltimore all day yesterday though, but it was because of my computer problems for the reason I was gone. I actually only live 45 minutes outside of Baltimore, so I don't have to worry about spending the night anywhere. But it was a fun game.

And of course, I didn't forget you guys either. ;) I got Claude and Brian for you, Jackie and Gracelyn for PPF, Pat and Noelle for GM1, and Kelly and Larry for TSM. They all come equipped with Perfect Polly too.  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:  :mrred:

I'm glad you had fun, but you can keep those losers and Polly's to yourself. :P

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48066 on: November 11, 2013, 03:03:25 PM »
Deal. :P And it's not like I would even think about getting that trash at a football game anyways. :P

Offline PurpleParrot4Life

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48067 on: November 11, 2013, 03:26:29 PM »
I got Claude and Brian for you, Jackie and Gracelyn for PPF, Pat and Noelle for GM1, and Kelly and Larry for TSM.

And none for Gretchen Wieners. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48068 on: November 11, 2013, 03:51:59 PM »
I got Claude and Brian for you, Jackie and Gracelyn for PPF, Pat and Noelle for GM1, and Kelly and Larry for TSM.

And none for Gretchen Wieners. ;)
Mean Girls reference! I would totally like your post if this were Facebook. :mrpurple: :mrpink: [/noob]

And Gretchen Wieners should thank her lucky stars she's not getting all of that junk. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48069 on: November 11, 2013, 03:53:04 PM »
And welcome back TRJ! :mrred: I figured computer problems were the main reason you weren't on. ;)

*Torches the Perfect Pollys and zaps all the loser contestants away*

Offline GreenMonkeys#1

• Mayan God
    • View Profile
    • Alt-18 blog
« Reply #48070 on: November 11, 2013, 04:17:34 PM »
Welcome back TRJ! :mrred:

*throws the loser contestants and the Perfect Pollys into Hell*

Favorites
Team:  Green Monkeys :mrgreen:
Episode: Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress
Room: Either The Shrine of the Silver Monkey, The Laser Light Room, or the Jester's Court
Season: 2
Contestant: Gator from the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends   :)
Yo Dawg, I heard how much you like the Green Monkeys.   :P  :mrgreen:
Perfect Polly=World's "Smartest" Invention :lol:
I <3 Shaka Zulu! :kiss: Drat That Zulu Drought!!!!! :P  :mrred:

Teams ranked
1. Green Monkeys 280 pts
2. Red Jaguars 270 pts
3. Silver Snakes 269 pts
4. Blue Barracudas 252 pts
5. Orange Iguanas 250 pts
6. Purple Parrots 239 pts

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48071 on: November 11, 2013, 06:11:41 PM »
I happen to see Perfect Pollys at CVS a few days ago too. And they're just as pathetic in person as they are on TV. I would never want one, nor would I ever understand why anyone else would want one either.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #48072 on: November 12, 2013, 08:35:28 AM »
I don't get how my friend insists on hanging out with mean people despite them being so mean to me, her and some others. They're so vile. Why does she wanna put up with them? It's so frustrating!
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48073 on: November 12, 2013, 03:10:47 PM »
I don't get it either. She should just ditch those "friends" if they are that mean. :roll:

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #48074 on: November 12, 2013, 06:17:44 PM »
It took a few days, but that petition has finally broken the 6 digit mark! :grin: