Author Topic: Legend of Zelda Discussion Topic  (Read 21238 times)

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Re: Legend of Zelda Discussion Topic
« Reply #210 on: August 07, 2012, 03:06:19 AM »
Yeah, the cutscenes are hilarious for sure. One thing I forgot to mention is how utterly creepy looking the "Elegy of Emptiness" statues look. In a nutshell:

- The Deku one doesn't look too bad, just a naked version of Deku Link really.
- The Goron one looks scary, especially with both possessed AND angry eyes.
- The Zora one looks anorexic and angry. That's the best comparison I can think of with that one.
- And the regular Link just looks.... bizarre. Seriously, he looks like he's stoned or something.

That being said, I still love the effect. Who would have thought caricatures of yourself would look so freaky?

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2012, 12:34:18 PM »
The creepypasta was fake to begin with, anyway. But it's a good thrill.
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 07, 2012, 04:38:38 PM »
I made it to my goal to make it to the inverted Stone Tower Temple. This dungeon is more tricky and a bigger headache than I thought.  :shock: You need to use all four forms of Link here, plus the dungeon is littered with enemies, including a personal favorite dancing ReDeads. The fight against the Garo Master was TOUGH. I don't remember having this much trouble before with it. Maybe I just suck at certain enemies in the game. But I got the Light Arrows and amanged to flip the entire dungeon inverted. Now, all I have left is to find the Giant's Mask and Boss Key...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 07, 2012, 06:36:16 PM »
Garo Master.... I vaguely remember him. I know there was one boss I REALLY had a hard time with, but I don't remember which. It must be the Garo Master one, thinking about it now. And since this temple is so time consuming and drawn out, I'm definitely gonna start playing earlier than usual tonight. That way I give myself enough time to finish the temple without restarting. And of course, I'll play Inverted Song of Time before I start, so I'll have enough game time to complete everything. Also, I'm pretty sure gathering and finding the fairies is gonna be tough too. But, it's still worth it because you can get the Fairy Sword (albeit as an item) in the end.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 07, 2012, 09:59:30 PM »
Garo Master and Gomess aka two of the best mini-bosses.

Also, have you encountered that warping mini-boss again?
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 07, 2012, 11:29:23 PM »
I think you are referring to the Wizzrobe, which I have already battled in the Stone Tower Temple. Isn't this the third time we already faced one of these guys? Once in Woodfall, one in Snowhead, and now in Stone Tower. They are repetitive and frustrating battles anyways, so it is always good to get it out of the way. I haven't got the Giant's Mask or the Boss Key yet though...

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 08, 2012, 01:25:29 AM »
Man, Stone Tower temple is such a chore to get through. Every single room takes too long to finish, takes forever gathering up the fairies, and there are waaaay too many mini bosses. And on top of that, just when I was about to fight the boss, I ran low on time. That's right, I was literally on the last 5 minutes right in the middle of the battle. Plus, it didn't help that I fell into the quicksand and had to start all over again. So now I have to go back in time and start the WHOLE DAMN TEMPLE ALL OVER AGAIN. :x I have NEVER been this frustrated with a temple in my life. The boss itself was easy, but I just didn't have the time. And I used inverted Song of Time right at 6 AM on Day 1 before I started. Honestly, I don't think it's even my favorite temple anymore. While the inverting is cool, this is just ridiculous. Seriously, two different temples? This is way too much to ask for someone on a major time limit.

I'm gonna have to start playing REALLY early tomorrow. Just so I don't have to spend 1029384766 hours trying to beat this damn thing. I am seriously pissed right now. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 08, 2012, 01:40:12 AM »
PPF, I am pretty sure you don't have to complete the entire Stone Tower Temple again. As long as you have the Light Arrows, you can complete the inverted STT in a different three day cycle. It makes life much easier that way and you don't have to go back and complete every little detail from that dungeon. That is how I am completing the Stone Tower Temple, by completing both parts on different cycles. But as long as you have the Giant's Mask, the boss fight against Twinmold is really simple. Just make sure you have a lot of magic or Chateau Romani. ;)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 08, 2012, 01:43:56 AM »
But how do you explain the fairies? In some of the rooms, I'm gonna have no choice but to go through nearly every room. Which also includes some of the mini boss rooms, some of which are completely unavoidable. Plus, I'm gonna need all the keys again too. And I can't use cheats to get them either. Of course, life will be much easier now that I've got the Light Arrows. But still, I have to gather up the keys and the fairies again. Which naturally, get reset once you go back in time.

I'm all set with the magic and some fairies too. I'm not worried about the boss, it's just getting there again that's gonna be the problem. =/

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 08, 2012, 01:49:11 AM »
So wait, do you actually lose the Boss Key when going back in time? I always assumed you kept them. As for me, I played the Song of Time before I could finish the inverted STT because I didn't make much progress there and would continue from a different three day cycle. Does that mean I have to start the whole damn temple all over again?  :oops: :cry:

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 08, 2012, 02:15:11 AM »
Unfortunately yes. The only thing you keep is the Light Arrows and the Giant Mask. Otherwise, you have to get the map, the compass, the keys and the fairies all over again. Again, things reset once you go back in time.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 08, 2012, 07:57:03 AM »
For some reason, I have a Navi on my laptop. :lol:

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 08, 2012, 08:46:18 AM »

:lol:

If only Majora's Mask didn't have a time limit. It defeats the purpose of exploring "freely".

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 08, 2012, 11:41:47 AM »
Between that scene and the Twinrova scene, its hard to choose which one was funnier. I like the Twinrova scene slightly better though because it lightens up the mood a little bit after such an epic battle. But yeah, I never got that scene before and have to try it sometime. That is one great thing about the masks in MM - it can change some of the dialogue and interactions in the game.

As for me, I am doing other stuff in Termina at the moment. I want to collect more heart pieces before taking on the Stone Tower Temple again. I am at the Swamp right now getting all of those annoying deeds out of the way. :roll:

Offline The Red Jaguars

• Fogg-up God
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 08, 2012, 11:43:16 AM »
 :mryellow: = Rauru
 :mrgreen: = Saria
 :mrred: = Darunia
 :mrblue: = Ruto
 :mrpurple: = Impa
 :mrorange: = Nabooru
 :mrsilver: = Zelda

The Six Sages and their leader.   :mryellow: :mrgreen: :mrred: :mrblue: :mrpurple: :mrsilver: