Author Topic: Pokémon Topic  (Read 16347 times)

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/thelightningroom
Re: Pokemon Topic
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 09:13:23 AM »

I pity anyone trying to play this on the drums.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 09:15:48 AM by Red Jaguars Fan »
Favourite Team: Red Jaguars
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain
Favourite Season: Season 3

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 09:25:30 AM »
It's been hours and I can't find a Shinx with Intimidate. :x
Favourite Episode: The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great, tied with the Mussel Shell Armor of Apanuugpak and the Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain

When artists like LMFAO, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jespen and Justin Bieber and songs like "Party Rock Anthem", "Call Me Maybe", "Thrift Shop" and others are succeeding in today's music industry and about 99% of the world is buying their shit and any argument you make is followed by nonsense from these people, you would wish the world had ended on 21st December 2012.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 10:23:43 AM »

But yeah, I see what you mean.  Abilities are one of the only genetic values I'm picky about when I'm searching for a wild Pokémon.  I usually draw the line at anything more specific like natures, IV's or whether or not it's shiny (that one's only if I get lucky while doing something else like level grinding), but I do the ability really makes a difference for some Pokémon like Bronzong.  I specifially went for a levitating one in Diamond because that makes its only weakness to Fire, one of the rarest types in the game.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 05:26:26 PM »
Well, someone is doing a live stream of Nobunaga's Ambition. It's been three hours since he started, though. Find giancarloparimango11.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 05:28:36 PM by Red Jaguars Fan »

Offline Radman

• And the fearless Daring Do
  • Orange Iguana
  • Brony since Feb 2012 - Legends fan since Sep 1993
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 05:33:50 PM »
I loved Pokemon, but with the numerous and even more numerous Poke's coming out in newer versions, I've lost interest.
I'll stay on 4th gen thanks. :P

Creator of Legends: World's Collide

Favorites:
Team - GO RED JAGS!
Episode - John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Player: Jennifer (same episode)
Room: King's Storeroom

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 05:35:54 PM »
Ummm, it's been 17 years. Newer Pokemon came again and again.

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 05:39:02 PM »
Anyways, this guy sounds down after that phone call.

Offline Radman

• And the fearless Daring Do
  • Orange Iguana
  • Brony since Feb 2012 - Legends fan since Sep 1993
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012, 05:48:50 PM »
Ummm, it's been 17 years. Newer Pokemon came again and again.

I know that! I've been okay with it however, until of course Black & White. >.>

Creator of Legends: World's Collide

Favorites:
Team - GO RED JAGS!
Episode - John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Player: Jennifer (same episode)
Room: King's Storeroom

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2012, 05:50:49 PM »
How long more before B2W2??????

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2012, 06:01:29 PM »
Seeing Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition's live stream, I'm thinking -_-

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 06:16:06 PM »
How bad is it?
:mrpink:  :mrred:  :mrorange:  :mryellow:  :mrgreen:  :mrteal:  :mrblue:  :mrpurple:

Favorite episode: John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Favorite Season: Season 2
Favorite team: The Bluuuuuuue Barracudas!

Offline Red Jaguars Fan

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2012, 06:18:36 PM »
Very slow-paced with none of the same aspects of the original Pokemon games.

Offline The Viper

• Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2012, 06:24:53 PM »
I don't think the game was ment for the Pokemon community. They're probably just adding Pokemon to get attention.
:mrpink:  :mrred:  :mrorange:  :mryellow:  :mrgreen:  :mrteal:  :mrblue:  :mrpurple:

Favorite episode: John Sutter and the Map to the Lost Gold Mine
Favorite Season: Season 2
Favorite team: The Bluuuuuuue Barracudas!

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2012, 06:41:18 PM »
Well, yeah.  It's a side game and a crossover with a lesser-known series, RJF.  Why would you expect a copy of the main game formula to begin with? :P

It sounded like an interesting concept to me, honestly.  I might as well look up more info when my plugins decide to stop crashing on me.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 06:41:28 PM by The Ancient Warrior »
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline PurpleParrot319

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 06:28:33 PM »
I was thinking about starting a new game in the Temple Games board called "Name That Pokemon". It will be similar to "Name That Episode" where there are three clues, except this game involves naming a certain Pokemon. Is anyone interested in playing this? :?:

Edit: I know we have "Pokemon Unscramble", but that's different and it seems to have worn out its welcome. I think it's time for a new Pokemon game in the Temple Games board. Again, anyone interested?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 06:30:24 PM by PurpleParrot319 »

All credit goes to The Viper/repiV ehT for making me this banner. Thank you so much! =)
Proud fan of the Purple Parrots.
Soh u herd i liek teh purpul parets? U herd rite!
Favorite team: Purple Parrots
Favorite episode: The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanuugpak
Favorite player: Gator from the same episode
Favorite room: A tie between the Dark Forest and the Jesters' Court