Author Topic: LOTHT: Revived! Episode and Layout Guide  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
LOTHT: Revived! Episode and Layout Guide
« on: April 04, 2007, 07:33:10 AM »
Season 1

The Olmec for this Season is used with full permission from Ancient Warrior. Its his "blue" Olmec.

Layout I

The Lost Tribal Mask of Tecumseh's Confederation
The Missing War Hat of General Washington
The Great Fry Bucket of the Oley Fair
The Dusty Baseball Hat of Babe Ruth
The Rusted Handcuffs of Harry Houdini

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 04:01:06 PM »
This is the Logo for the new Legends:

The Temple Gates in this version are Season 1 of the Original Legends' Gates with a blue color.

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 04:24:40 PM »
This is also the NEW Olmec, full credit to the Ancient Warrior for allowing me to use him:

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
LAYOUT I
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 03:06:29 AM »
LAYOUT I

Key:  

1. The Ledges- Same as on original Legends.

2a. The Vine Tangle- There is a tree with 5 branches and 5 vines are blocking the door to the bottom level of the temple. 1 branch pulled out of the tree = 1 vine removed until all vines are removed

2b. Monkey's Pit of Paradise (idea not created by me)- The Runners have to climb the monkey bars to get to the 2 upper rooms of the temple.

3. Tomb of the Ancient Kings- Same as Season 1 of original Legends except instead of being able to plow thru the wall, it is an actuator door.

4. The Swamp- Same as Season 2 of original Legends.

5. Dark Forest- Same as Season 1 and 2 of original Legends.

6. Dungeon- Same as Season 1 of original Legends except instead of a ladder, there is a mine shaft.

7. Pirate's Cove- Same as Season 1 of original Legends except you have to yell given pirate chants to open the door to the next room.

8. Shrine of the Rusted Monkey- Same as original Legends except the monkey is a rusted color

9. The Room of the 3 Caskets- 3 caskets are aligned along the wall (like the ancient warriors). The Runners have to open the casket, throw out the skeleton and press the actuators in the casket.

10. The Room of the Fallen Columns- Same as Season 1 of original Legends.

11. Observatory- Runners have to place the markers along their marked places on the pedastools.

12. Room of the 3 Gargoyals- Same as original Legends.

Olmec's guide thru the temple: "You could start by running up the stairs into the Room of the 3 Gargoyles! Press the tongue of one of the gargoyles and that could lead you into the Monkey's Pit o' Paradise. Climb the Monkey Bars and that could lead you into The Room of the Fallen Columns or The Observatory. Place the markers on their identically marked pedastool, and that could lead you into the Room of the 3 Caskets. Throw out the skeleton and place yourself on the actuators and that could open the door into the Shriiiine of the Rusted Monkey. Assemble the statue and you may be headed into the pirate's cove. Shout a given pirate chant or take the mine shaft down into the Dunnnnnngeonnnnnnn. Then you could plow thru the wall into the Darrrrrrk Forrrrest. Reach in a tree to find a key, but bewarrrrrre of the temple guards that may inhabit the trees! That key could lead you into the Swamp, which could lead you into the Tomb of the Ancient Kings. Find a key that could open into the Vine Tangle, go down thru the Ledges and back thru the Temple Gates, the choices are yours and yours alone! Gooooood Lucccckkkkk."

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 03:07:43 AM »
LAYOUT II

(follow Key from above, new rooms are typed in boldfaced, and i will only described rooms not yet mentioned)

1. The Ledges

2ab. Pit of Despair- same as Season 2 on original Legends.

3. The Chamber of the Sacred Markers- Same as Season 3 on original Legends.

4. The Swamp

5. The Tomb of the Ancient Kings

6. Dungeon- ladder instead of mine shaft

7. Pirate's Cove

8. Shrine of the Rusted Monkey

9. The Room of the 3 Caskets

10. The Room of the Fallen Columns

11. The Treasury of the Golden Orbs- Same as Season 1 of Original Legends

12. The Room of the Golden Idols- Same as Season 1

Olmec's guide thru the temple: "You could start by running up the stairs into the Room of the Golden Idols. Hug the correct Idol and you may be headed into the Pit of Despair. Here you can go into the Room of the Fallen Columns or the Treasury of the Golden Orbs. Place the orbs in their correct position and you may be headed into the Room of the Three Caskets. Throw out the skeleton of the correct Casket and align yourself along the actuators which may lead you into the Shriiiiine of the Rusted Monkey. Assemble the statue and you may be headed into the Pirate's Cove. Shout a pirate chant and that may lead you down into the Dunnngeonnnn. You then can plow thru the wall into the Tomb of the Ancient Kings. Find the key and you may be headed into the Swammmmp. Then you may be lead into the Chamber of the Sacred Markers. Match the Symbols on the left, with the symbols on the right and that could lead you into the pit, thru the ledges, and back thru the temple gates. The choices are yours and yours alone. Goooood Lucccckkkkkk."

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 10:10:07 AM »
One last thing.  I just want to be clear on all the changes made to the rules and the set for the new version.  Now is every room diagonally connected to another?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007, 10:11:46 AM »
no only the swamp on either side is diagonally connected

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007, 10:13:33 AM »
let me rephrase that, besides all that were originally connected, only the swamp has a diagonal connection (wasnt it already like that?)

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007, 10:19:47 AM »
Actually no, those two doors in the corner of the ceiling led directly upward.  But now a player went straight from the Pirate's Cove to the Dark Forest, so i'm a bit mixed up now.  But whatever rule changes there are, I think it should be made a little clearer, that's all.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2007, 10:21:35 AM »
yea i see wat you mean, also for the dark forest there is a diagonal connection to the pirate's cove

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 10:26:07 AM »
The Moat Crossing is like Season 1, Kirk explains it. The Temple Games are like Season 2 and 3, Olmec explains most of it. The temple is like Season 1. Also the players' and Kirk's uniforms are like Season 2 & 3.

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »
With the Summer Here, i am finding extra time on my hands! New Episodes are coming soon!!!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2007, 05:08:48 AM »
I am reviving Legends: Revived!, new episodes are coming soon!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2007, 11:30:57 AM »
Quote from: ""The Blue Barracuda""
I am reviving Legends: Revived!

That's a bit redundant, don't ya think?

But seriously, it's great to be reading some new fanfic episodes.  Though the artifact location for the next one seems a little weird, did they like board up the door or something?

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 11:47:55 AM »
haha, the suspense, i put it there for a reason, the teams are not allowed to enter through the top, as they put a door entrance into the room of the 3 gargoyals, and its locked. so that means the team is gonna have to find a way to do a complete turnaround. And Kirk will be telling the team who gets to the temple that, at that time.