Author Topic: LOTHT: Revived! Episode I The Lost Tribal Mask of Tecumseh  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
LOTHT: Revived! Episode I The Lost Tribal Mask of Tecumseh
« on: April 04, 2007, 05:43:07 AM »
I have decided that i will also attempt to make a season of legends.

Layouts coming soon!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 06:31:12 AM »
I almost have the Layout ready

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 06:43:05 AM »
The First Episode is coming soon!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007, 07:28:11 AM »
Episode I, Layout I

A more upbeat, hip Legends music plys as the camera pans thruout a jungle and then focuses on Olmec, "Legends of the Hidden Temple: Revived!.....And here is your guide, Kirk Fogg!"
The camera pans to Fogg as he swings in on a 'vine'. "Thank you Olmec, and Thank you (points to camera). Welcome to Legends of the Hidden Temple: Revived! The rooms in our temple are filled with lost feas...treaures (stumbles over words)protected by mysterious mayan temple guards.  Only Olmec knows the legend behind each item. What treasure are we going to learn today?

"The Lost Tribal Mask of Tecumseh's Confederation!" Olmec replies.

"So the legend is set, but first lets see the teams that have a chance of recovering the tribal mask" Kirk says. The camera starts panning thru cheering teams. "The Silver Snakes!....The Purple Parrots!.....The Orange Iguanas!....The Green Monkeys!.....The Blue Barracudas!......and The Red Jaguars! If these teams want any chance of retrieving the tribal mask they'll have to cross the moat. And heres how they'll have to do it: When I say go, one member from each team will jump into the moat, swim to the cargo net, climb up the cargo net, climb down the cargo net, and swim to the other side. After that, their partner will do the same. When both team members reach the other side they will hit their gong! (hits nearby gong) The first four teams to hit their gongwill be going on to the next round. TEAMS ARE YOU READY?!? (indistinct shouting from teams) Olmec are you ready?"

"This rock wants to roll!" Olmec replies.

"Ok, On your Mark, Get set, Go!" Kirk shouts. Kirk then does some play-by-play of the moat crossing until all four teams hit their gong. "Going on to the Next Round are.......The Blue Barracudas!......The Green Monkeys!.....The Purple Parrots!.....and The Silver Snakes! The Red Jaguars and Orange Iguanas arent going home empty handed and here's what they'll get:"

Announcer: "They'll get, 100 Geoffrey Dollars!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007, 07:57:22 AM »
Episode I, Layout I (continued)

The 4 teams are standing on the Steps of Knowledge alongside Kirk. "Its now time for Olmec to tell us more about The Lost Tribal Mask of Tecumseh's Confederation. Pay attention teams, because your knowledge could get you one step closer to the temple. Go ahead Olmec."

Olmec starts the legend: "Tecumseh was a Pre-War of 1812 Indian Leader who......................................................(Olmec continues the story).........................................(Olmec reaches the end) After Tecumseh was killed at the Battle of Thames, his confederation fell apart and most of the indians burned their Tribal Mask. However, one of the Tribal Masks found its way into the temple!"

"And where can we find the Tribal Mask?" asks Kirk.

"The Tribal Mask can be found in the swamp" replies Olmec.

"Okay teams", Kirk starts. "Olmec will ask you a series of questions with three answers. If you think you know the answer, stomp down on the actuator in front of you. Go ahead try it now." the actuator noise plays. "Green Monkeys, you would've been able to answer that question. However, if you get it wrong or run out of time, one the other teams would've been able to answer that question. The First team to make it to the bottom level will go on to the next round. Go ahead Olmec."

Olmec asks the teams questions until two teams are at the bottom.

Kirk says: "Blue Barracudas and Purple Parrots, you'll be going on to the next round! Green Monkeys and Silver Snakes, you wont be going empty handed, because you'll get 100 Geoffrey Dollars, and a free copy of any book from Borders'!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 08:36:38 AM »
Episode I, Layout I (continued)

After a commercial, Kirk begins to talk: "Now the glory goes to the fastest and the strongest, but first let us meet our players. On the Blue Barracudas we have Kara! How old are you Kara?"

"I'm 13"

"It says here that you love writing Legends shows for fun, tell me more about that"

"Well i got hooked on a Legends forum website, and i could not stop writing episodes once i got started"

"Thats cool, and now to your partner, Eric! How old are you Eric?"

"I'm 15"

"One of the older guys here are we? Anyway it says here that you love the Phillies, whose your favorite player?"

"Definately Ryan Howard. My very first Philadelphia game i went to, i saw Howard hit a monster home run into center field, and he's been my favorite player since."

"Ok then, Lets here it for the Blue Barracudas!....And now over to the Purple Parrots. We have Jennifer! How old are you Jen?"

"Its JENNIFER! And i'm also 15."

"Sorry about that Jen, and it says here you absolutely hate when people call you Jen. Tell us mor- Oh, I see i have already found that out! Ok then over to Craig. How old are you Craig. "

"I'm 12."

"It says here that you are obsessed with Christian Rock."

"Yea i own over 1000 Cd's of Christian Rock Music, and I listen to it every day"

"Lets Hear it for the Purple Parrots! Ok teams go and get ready while Olmec tells us more about the first temple game for a half pendant."

"Tecumseh's Confederation used British guns and gunpowder to fight off American Generals in the War of 1812. When Kirk gives the signal, You will have to use a 'British' slingshot to knock over the American generals" The first team to knock over all four generals wins, or the team thats farthest along after 90 seconds wins!"

"Okay Olmec, teams get ready. Put 90 seconds on the clock. GO!" Kara and Jennifer both knock over 1 with 73 seconds left. Then Jennifer knocks two more over while Kara just knocks over one more with 38 seconds left. Then, with 12 seconds left, Jennifer knocks over her last one. "Thats it! Great job girls, but only the Purple Parrots get the half pendant of life! Dont worry Barracudas, you can catch up in the next game. Olmec please..."

"Tecumseh's Confederation were spread out all over the U.S. and they needed some way of communication. When Kirk gives the signal, you'll have to go across the bridge ducking under swinging rocks along your way while delivering mail, one letter at a time. If you get hit by a rock, you'll have to start over. The First team to deliver all 3 letters, or the team thats farthest along after 30 seconds wins!"

"Thank you Olmec! Eric and Craig, get ready! Put 30 seconds on the clock please! GO!" Eric and Craig are even when delivering their first two letters with 15 seconds left. However Craig is nipped by a rock and Eric gets hit from behind as time runs out. "Thats it! Thats it! We have a tie , so youll both get a halfpendant, Purple Parrots have a full, while Blue Barracudas have a half. Its anybody's game as the last temple game is worth a full pendant! Olmec explain the last game!"

"Tecumseh's confederation had to avoid attacks made by American Settlers in the west. When Kirk gives the signal each team will start out with a huge rock. The First team to push the rock over their opponents line 3 times or the team thats furthest along wins!"

"This is for all the marbles. The team that wins this goes to the temple. Ready? GO!" The Purple Parrots get 2 straight over the Barracudas' line and then a third with 45 seconds left. "We have our team thats going to the temple! The Purple Parrots have 2 pendants and will be going into the temple! We we come back!"

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 09:00:37 AM »
"Welcome back!" Kirk says. "And now the Purple Parrots have proven themselves worthy and now have the right to enter Olmec's temple. But first Olmec will guide you thru the temple."

Olmec: "You could start by running up the stairs into the Room of the 3 Gargoyles! Press the tongue of one of the gargoyles and that could lead you into the Monkey's Pit o' Paradise. Climb the Monkey Bars and that could lead you into The Room of the Fallen Columns or The Observatory. Place the markers on their identically marked pedastool, and that could lead you into the Room of the 3 Caskets. Throw out the skeleton and place yourself on the actuators and that could open the door into the Shriiiine of the Rusted Monkey. Assemble the statue and you may be headed into the pirate's cove. Shout a given pirate chant or take the mine shaft down into the Dunnnnnngeonnnnnnn. Then you could plow thru the wall into the Darrrrrrk Forrrrest. Reach in a tree to find a key, but bewarrrrrre of the temple guards that may inhabit the trees! That key could lead you into the Swamp, which could lead you into the Tomb of the Ancient Kings. Find a key that could open into the Vine Tangle, go down thru the Ledges and back thru the Temple Gates, the choices are yours and yours alone! Gooooood Lucccckkkkk."

Kirk: "Ok, Craig your going first, up or down?"

"up"

Kirk: "A reminder that the Tribal Mask is in the swamp and once you retrieve it all the doors will instantly unlock and the temple guards will vanish. You will be handsomely rewarded and here's how!"

Announcer: "Just for getting into the temple you'll get a piece from the original GUTS set! If you retrieve the Tribal Mask before 3 minutes is up you'll recieve a piece from the set of the Original Legends! And, if you come out of the temple with the tribal mask before three minutes is up, you'll be going to Honolulu!"

"Ready? 3 minutes on the clock. On your mark, go!" Craig races up where he meets a temple guard with the Gargoyles. That slows him down, but he manages to get to the Room of the Fallen Columns thru the Monkey's Pit. Here he goes into the Room of the 3 Caskets where he meets another temple guard, ending his run with 2:00 left. The slow and confused Jennifer meets the final temple guard in the ledges. She goes thru the Vine Tangle and heads into the Tomb of the Ancient Kings. There she goes up into the Room of the Fallen Columns and heads into The Room of the 3 Caskets. She heads into the Shrine of the Rusted Monkey with 1:00 left. She takes some time getting the Monkey togather but then heads down into the Swamp and gets the item with 10 seconds left. She can onley get to the Tomb of the Ancient Kings before time runs out. "So close, oh well. Join us next time on Legends: Revived!"

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 09:12:44 AM »
Finish
Sason: 1
Layout: I
Result: Got artifact but did not make it out
Time Remaining: N/A
Team: Purple Parrots
Pendants: 2
Location of Artifact: The Swamp

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 09:33:56 AM »
feel free to post any feedback on this....

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 11:14:20 AM »
I'm just a little curious about that last door they went thru, for one thing.  Maybe have Jennifer put the monkey together with 28 seconds left (32 second assembly's still a long time,) go down into the Dungeon, thru the wall, find the key in the Dark Forest and then enter the Swamp with about 0:10 left.

And speaking of Jennifer, it's not the most common name any more, if you were thinking of using it alot more in the rest of the episodes.  Maybe look at the list at http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/decades/names1990s.html, that's how I've come up with most of the names for the players in Season 2 of The Rediscovery. (But maybe I went overboard with the number of Jessicas on the list?)

Other than that, this seems like a great start to a great series.  And if it'll be a regular 40 episodes for Season 1, i hope be i'll reading another awsome 39 sometime soon.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 11:59:52 AM »
thnaks and notice i put "confused" when describing her....

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 10:23:09 AM »
what the hell is Anahi doing on that list? lol

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2007, 10:46:36 AM »
Dunno, I barely took any names that far down the list. (Thou there will be a few pretty weird names in Season 2 of The Rediscovery lol.)
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2007, 05:52:08 PM »
That name will appear in my next episode, thanks for the list its somwat useful