Author Topic: Kirk's Fogg-Ups - What are your favorites?  (Read 8302 times)

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Kirk's Fogg-Ups - What are your favorites?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2006, 05:08:59 PM »
- "The Center of the Room"
- "The Observation Tower"
- "The Three Idols"
- "The Shrine of the Three the Silver Monkey"
- "She's gotta put the head together."
- "The Torch Room" (The Pirate's Cove)

That's what I have from the Pendant of Kamehameha episode.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2006, 05:13:17 PM »
Hahahahahaha

Offline dshban

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2006, 05:16:23 PM »
Renegade, you doing those because you're putting that run on your site?

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2006, 05:19:30 PM »
Yuppers.

EDIT - The two runs have indeed been added.

Offline The Silver Snake

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2006, 05:19:43 PM »
"Now the Red Jaguars are one step away from the Temple Guard"

Offline dshban

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 05:27:53 PM »
:D

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 07:49:49 PM »
'Now make it heart heartbeat make it beat.'
- 'The Jewel-Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great'

Offline mikeofnash

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 06:24:56 PM »
Hug an idol!

Offline PAK Man

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2006, 03:02:13 PM »
There was an episode recently that featured the Green Monkeys and the Silver Snakes. The Green Monkeys won the final temple game, and Kirk was trying to console the Snakes. He then called them the Silver Monkeys, and announced their parting gift. It just goes to show you how little Kirk knew about the show he hosted for three years.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2006, 03:30:36 PM »
"He has to climb up the spider's web" - Kirk Fogg about Billy (John Henry's Lost Hammer) in the Spider's Lair

"He has to find a king" - Kirk Fogg about Billy (John Henry's Lost Hammer) in the Tomb of the Ancient Kings

Offline Bluebarracuda7

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2006, 11:07:17 PM »
"and he's going down...town...!" -Kirk in "The Jewel Encrusted Egg of Catherine the Great" when frontrunner's caught by a Temple Guard. lol

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 04:05:08 PM »
I gotta go with the good ol' "The Center of the Room." Totally made no sense.... woulda made sense if he said temple instead of room, but whatever.

Also, i gotta give credit to "The Leopard-Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley" because  as someone posted in here before me, Kirk murdered The Room of the Secret Password. It was like "Now she's in the Room of the Secret Passage Cabinets!.... Cabinets of the Secret Passage!....Password..." Also, i think this was the only episode in season 2 in which someone completed the objective of the Room of the Secret Password. It's weird cuz Chandra opens the cabinet and the password isn't on a tablet, it's actually written on the cabinet. Also, she says the same password twice, loud and clear both times, and the door to the shrine opens on the second time.....just thought that stuff was weird. :D

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 04:08:55 PM »
Oh, one more! I forget what episode it is, but it's in a season 1 moat crossing and Kirk says "The Red Parrots!" :lol:

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 04:11:46 PM »
I gotta go with the good ol' ''The Center of the Room.'' Totally made no sense.... woulda made sense if he said temple instead of room, but whatever.

Also, i gotta give credit to ''The Leopard-Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley'' because  as someone posted in here before me, Kirk murdered The Room of the Secret Password. It was like ''Now she's in the Room of the Secret Passage Cabinets!.... Cabinets of the Secret Passage!....Password...'' Also, i think this was the only episode in season 2 in which someone completed the objective of the Room of the Secret Password. It's weird cuz Chandra opens the cabinet and the password isn't on a tablet, it's actually written on the cabinet. Also, she says the same password twice, loud and clear both times, and the door to the shrine opens on the second time.....just thought that stuff was weird. :D

Wow, you're right! That was the only episode in the Second Season where the objective was completed in that room. That means it was completed even less than the mysterious Lightning Ball Room... Wow, I had never noticed that...

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 04:15:57 PM »
OMG! Even though i pointed that out.... i didn't even notice it was completed lees than the stupid Lightning Room objective! *gasp*

I gotta love "The Leopard-Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley" though. <3 Truly an episode dominated by the Purple Parrots! :wink: It's one of my favorites, even if they didn't win. I think it's a pretty exciting loss... they coulda won if Chandra just would've taken the shaft-to-shrine ladder. Nick woulda had enough time to figure out the King's Storeroom objective (he stuck the key in the railing at the front of the room.... not bright... but i'll give him a break...) It woulda been a close finish though because like 25 seconds coulda been saved. However, if Chandra never took the elavator, then the passwords never would've been completed at all! *gasp again*

Ooooh, more notes about that episode. Nick runs into the Mineshaft and can't take the elevator because it's not back down yet. Also, Chandra runs in front of the camera on her way back to Kirk at this point.  :D