Author Topic: Favorite New Season Three Room  (Read 2913 times)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Favorite New Season Three Room
« on: June 24, 2006, 08:33:20 AM »
Season Three had a whole bunch of new rooms mixed with old that lay unvaried for the entirety of the season. Which of the new ones was your favorite of them all, and why? (King's Storeroom is considered since it moved location.)

I'd have to say the Chamber of the Sacred Markers. It had a deceivingly simple objective, and it was always great to watch a temple guard scare stiff the player right after he or she completed the objective in the room.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2006, 08:36:04 AM »
The tomb was a very intereseting room. I can't say why I liked it exactly, but it just seemed like a really kick ass room.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline dshban

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 03:44:29 PM »
I said the Tomb also. Almost every time though when you went in there a Temple Guard just stepped out and got you.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 03:50:49 PM »
The tomb had a dark aura about it. I mean here you are: A prise hungry kid consumed with greed, caring about nothing but recovering The Lost Cigar of Sigmund Freud so you can get your free trip to a dude ranch, that you uncareingly rade a royal tomb and downright demolish it, in your search for a head of a dead king that has most likely been placed above you in holy vines for a very reverent reason, then, as if that weren't enough, you then sensely attempt to slam it down on one of the dead king's corpes, only to find it wasn't right, so you try the other one, and the king reserects and attempts to scold you for awaken him and abusing his grave, but you don't even have the common courtesy to listen, by this point, you are either wishing you had paid attention in first grade so you could recognize patterns, or you're laughing it up with those mofos, the jesters..........is that not the coolest room you can think of or what?   8)

You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline dshban

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 04:01:45 PM »
You've made it sound even cooler.  :)

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 04:15:29 PM »
You've made it sound even cooler.  :)

LOL. One must always look at things differently.

You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 04:49:24 AM »
Hi guys, this is my first post, so yeah.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors is my favorite new room. Priceless when a temple guard caught you.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 08:19:57 AM »
I never really cared too much for the Room of the Ancient Warriors, because the amount of time spent while the Temple Guard caught you varied greatly depending on which Guard (spotter) was there.  Some would just turn to the side for a second or so, while some would spin the contestant all the way around and hold them there for five seconds.

The Chamber of the Sacred Markers was infinitely better than the Heart Room or Medusa's Lair could ever hope to be.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2006, 10:23:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Renegade Pancake""
I never really cared too much for the Room of the Ancient Warriors, because the amount of time spent while the Temple Guard caught you varied greatly depending on which Guard (spotter) was there.  Some would just turn to the side for a second or so, while some would spin the contestant all the way around and hold them there for five seconds.

The Chamber of the Sacred Markers was infinitely better than the Heart Room or Medusa's Lair could ever hope to be.

I never cared much about Chamber of the Sacred Markers, though the Temple Guard palcement was ingenious. Medusa's Lair always has a special place in my heart.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2006, 10:25:43 AM »
I never cared much about Chamber of the Sacred Markers, though the Temple Guard palcement was ingenious. Medusa's Lair always has a special place in my heart.

The heart room has a special place in my heart.

You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline dshban

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 12:05:19 PM »

I loved how the temple guards were placed in that room. You could kind of tell sometimes - for example, I was watching a run last night (I don't remember the name), and as the kid pushed the markers in, the paper covering the ladder moved and I thought "Ooh, temple guard." Puts the markers in - up it goes - TEMPLE GUARD!

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 04:32:47 PM »
I liked The Pit of the Pendulum, it was better than a plain old pit

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2006, 05:28:43 PM »

I loved how the temple guards were placed in that room. You could kind of tell sometimes - for example, I was watching a run last night (I don't remember the name), and as the kid pushed the markers in, the paper covering the ladder moved and I thought "Ooh, temple guard." Puts the markers in - up it goes - TEMPLE GUARD!

I think you're talking about the Dried ear of Corn of Sojourner Truth. I <3 that one & I noticed the same thing. See why the log is handy?

Offline Mstrgmr

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 12:27:25 AM »
It was that episode, and I noticed that yesterday, I was watching, and it moved

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2006, 12:44:15 PM »
The Room of the Acient Warriors. Love those temple gaurd grabbings! Woulda scared the crap outta me. :o