Author Topic: Favorite New Season Three Room  (Read 3188 times)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Favorite New Season Three Room
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2007, 07:57:56 AM »
Quote from: ""ElJarhead""
There were a lot of tough layouts in season 3, actually, like the Marble Armrest of Xerxes where the team had to go all the way around the horn to get to the Chamber of the Sacred Markers. Ridiculous. I guess not giving away prizes is one way to cut costs.

I think they wanted to stay true to the 25% win ratio, so they had to make some layouts easier than normal or harder than normal to compensate (Ivory Hunting Horn and Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza, vs. Discarded Seal and Dried Apple Half). One of the reasons these layouts appeared supremely difficult is because the rooms took so much more time to complete in Season 3 when compared to the previous seasons. (Yes, I'm looking at you, Headless Kings.) That's one of the major reasons why I couldn't choose the tomb as my favorite.

We seem to be drifting a bit off topic, though. I'd appreciate it if we could get back on track. :)

Offline Legendsfan18

• New Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2007, 05:17:21 PM »
My favorite room from season 3 is the Tomb of the Headless Kings, but my favorite overall room is the Shrine of the Silver Monkey

Offline Piranesi

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 03:17:38 AM »
I had a hard time picking between the Room of the Ancient Warriors and the Pit of the Pendulum.  I went with the latter.

Offline Kirk Fogg's Wife

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
    • http://nickgas.proboards.com/index.cgi
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 01:31:52 PM »
I would have to say The Room of the Ancient Warriors because I also thought it was a cool room.