Author Topic: Possible fanart???  (Read 3241 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Possible fanart???
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2007, 05:42:40 PM »
Thanks.  I downloaded one of nicklegends's pics of the Season 1 Swamp and used Photoshop to trace over it.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Possible fanart???
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 05:44:45 PM »
No wonder it looks so realistic.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2007, 04:11:32 PM »
Here's some more:

The Burial Pit (Layouts III-IV)

The Burial Pit (Layout V)

As I think anyone who read my fanfics already knows, the player can peel away the lide of the sarcophagus piece by piece and climb down into the room below.  However, if that's not open or they need to access another room, they can instead use the magnetic key inside the sarcophagus on the keypads for any of the other doors leading out of the room.

And yes, the wallpaper changes for Season 2.  That mystic pattern's actually a real deep purple, and it suddenly lights up and flashes when the room that will replace the Burial Pit (that is, the Dragon's Lair or the Cathedral) objective is completed.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Possible fanart???
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2007, 04:16:09 PM »
^ Wow, those are SO cool. I'm beginning to wonder if I should take a similar approach if I make another Temple Runner.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2007, 04:17:20 PM »
If you are gonna make another Temple Runner, you have permission to use my rooms in the layout.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
Possible fanart???
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2007, 01:53:15 AM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
Here's some more:

The Burial Pit (Layouts III-IV)

The Burial Pit (Layout V)

As I think anyone who read my fanfics already knows, the player can peel away the lide of the sarcophagus piece by piece and climb down into the room below.  However, if that's not open or they need to access another room, they can instead use the magnetic key inside the sarcophagus on the keypads for any of the other doors leading out of the room.

And yes, the wallpaper changes for Season 2.  That mystic pattern's actually a real deep purple, and it suddenly lights up and flashes when the room that will replace the Burial Pit (that is, the Dragon's Lair or the Cathedral) objective is completed.

Wow, can you do some more? Your fan art looks really nice!

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2007, 01:39:13 PM »
I'll try to get more up as soon as possible.  My next one's probably gonna be either the Vault, the Dungeon of the Lone Column or the Dragon's Lair.  I haven't even started any more yet, thou.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Possible fanart???
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2007, 03:02:13 PM »
Voy-l?! Here's another room for ya:

The Abandoned Cave (Layout VII)

Notice how the Pharaoh's Secret Passage has been boarded up? Not only does it add to the "abandoned" look, but in the first two seasons, this is the only layout in which the Passage can't be used.  Players instead have to climb up the ladder to enter the Planetarium, the room right above it.  Of course, the logs/funny-shaped rocks around the floor (copy-and-pasted Fallen Columns) will make maneuvers difficult.

Also, this is sorta a "two birds with one stone" thing.  If you want to know what the Dungeon (Layouts V-VI and VIII-X) looks like in my fanfics, just clear the floor of any rocks/logs and un-board the Passage.  In both rooms, the obscured Temple Guard door in the back of the room is used when a Guard is housed here (which isn't as rare as it was in the original show.)