Author Topic: Episode Guide  (Read 9593 times)

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Episode Guide
« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2007, 01:37:14 AM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
So Episode A would be immediately after Episode B if you can see Episode B's artifact during the artifact reveal in Episode A?

Intresting, cause that wasn't the case with The Silk Sash of M?l?n, The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid was after it but you could see the Boot during the reveal of the Silk Sash.
I kind of thought it went like this:
Episode A
Epsidoe B (next due to A's artifact being visible when Olmec reveals B's location).
^ Hope that made sense

Okay, I suppose one could apply in certain cases and the other in the rest.  Who knows.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2007, 10:21:42 AM »
What about Layout IX, the last production day in Season 1? The Temple Games for The Collar of Davy Crockett are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head:

(Well, actually there was the three buckets at the top instead of the "volcano," but essentially it was the same.)

Those are the only ones I can remember right now.  I have The Treasure of Anne Bonny on tape somewhere.  But The Snake Bracelet of Cleopatra hasn't been on since like September, and I've never seen Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress.  Can you help me figure out the order here?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Episode Guide
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2007, 12:31:16 PM »
treasure of anne bonney had The water slide game only with cannon balls. it had the sift throught the packing peanuts to find gold and put it in a bucket at the top and it had the bungee cord crawl to your partner and hand them the gold.

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2007, 12:40:08 PM »
The Snake Bracelet of Cleopatra had these temple games: (summary below)
First Temple Game, (Robert vs. Joshua) was the Cleopatra?s Needle. It was so obvious no one was gonna finish, like most of these kind of season 1 Temple Games. Silver Snakes dropped their needle when they were at the top, but they recovered. Second Temple Game, (Tracy vs. Samantha) they had to slide up the ramps putting 3 blocks to make a pyramid. Samantha had an early lead, but had a really bad transition getting the block on the podium, then Tracy caught up, but Samantha took it back & time ran out. Funny thing was when they slid down, both of their blocks stuck haha. So now it?s ? Pendant each. Third Temple Game, they had to transport gold across the soapy field, because Cleopatra crossed the Mediterranean with a barge full of gifts. It was pretty close, but the final score was 6-4 Silver Snakes.
If they aren't extremely detailed sorry, but this was all I could find on episode summaries. Besides, I haven't seen the full version of this episode.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2007, 12:40:21 PM »
And Lawrence of Arabia's Headdress?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2007, 12:41:58 PM »
Thats all I could find for the Snake Bracelet episode. As for the other episodes, I have no idea.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2007, 12:46:53 PM »
We posted at the same time yet again.  I wish I could get a little more detail about what the first Temple Game was in The Snake Bracelet of Cleopatra, I can't figure out what it looked like.  My guess is the "obelisk" game in The Collar of Davy Crockett, but I don't feel very confident about that.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2007, 12:53:53 PM »
I think temple game 1 of 'Snake Bracelet' was this: (from what I can comprehend (sp?) from the summary)

Offline jfeathe

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #158 on: March 30, 2007, 09:38:27 AM »
Quote from: ""Purple Parrots Fan""
I think temple game 1 of 'Snake Bracelet' was this: (from what I can comprehend (sp?) from the summary)

I think this is the backside of the "packing peanut search game." They also used this for the velcro ball game in earlier episodes.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #159 on: March 30, 2007, 10:25:48 AM »
I never noticed that! That's a good find how they can use equipment for multiple Temple Game challenges, it might make sorting the episodes easier.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2007, 04:00:26 AM »
I just realized something.  Now there's two Season 3 production days I just can't seem to sort.  Assuming the day including The Much-Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain was first, only two days could be last: the "icebergs" Moat day and the "slippery footpath" Moat day.

Now we all know that The Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas was Production Episode 115, and as outer space pointed out, the Temple Run for The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen was postponed until the "slippery footpath" day, making five Temple Runs that day.

So that means that if the "slippery footpath" day were last, The Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas would be the last episode on its day.  It would only be third if the "icebergs" day were last.  So we can use the Temple Games on the day with The Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas to figure out the production order.

The first episode that day was The Pearl Necklace of Gwalior, for at the Moat they crossed in a slightly different way then in the other episodes.  And its Temple Games were:

And in The Dried Ear of Corn of Sojourner Truth the Temple Games were:

I forget the other two episodes, The Lost Whale Bone of Pytheas and The Bullet-Riddled Handbag of Belle Boyd.  Do you guys remember?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2007, 06:57:23 AM »
Just wondering, which one was the team game in "Pearl Necklace" Was it the net game or this game?
EDIT: sooooooooooo many typos today

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #162 on: April 09, 2007, 10:27:34 AM »
The team game is listed immediately below the two individual player games, remember.  So it's the one you have the link for there.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Episode Guide
« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2007, 02:25:26 PM »
I'm closing this and making a new sticky, since we will have confirmation on the production order.