Author Topic: If you couldn't be on Legends...  (Read 2115 times)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
If you couldn't be on Legends...
« on: January 21, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »
I'm bored and I feel like making a poll. Just a question out of curiosity to see what other shows people like... If you couldn't be on Legends for whatever reason, but had the option to be a contestant on any other Nick game show, which one would it be?

(I couldn't include What would You Do or Figure it Out because I didn't have enough poll choices available, and I figured those shows were the farthest from a traditional game show.)

I would choose Global GUTS because it looked to be a really exciting and fun show for its contestants. I'd also love the pressure of representing the country.

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 03:35:25 AM »
Nick arcade, Some of those videogame challenges were to easy. plus it would be cool to go into the video zone.

Offline PAK Man

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 02:45:55 PM »
Global GUTS all the way. It was my second-favorite game show next to Legends.

Offline PhantomBPR

• Temple God
  • Kirk Level
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 04:49:49 PM »
I'd have to say Guts. Back in the day I may have said Nick Arcade, but seeing how hard a time those kids had navigating the blue screen, I doubt it would be very realistic.

Guts was also another favorite show of mine, so I'd have to say Guts. Although, if I had a choice to go on ANY game show at all (not just Nick shows), and I couldn't pick Legends, I'd pick the Price is Right.
Crazy, but that's how it goes.

You don't do nothing you don't wanna do
Be nothing phony about you
Keeping it real and do what you feel
You gotta eat
You gott eat Checkers!

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 11:49:35 AM »
Guts. I've always wanted to do the Basic Training event :P

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 08:59:05 PM »
Nick Arcade.  I'd whup those kids at Castlevania.  Granted, those games aren't new like they were when the show was taped, but my skills cannot be denied.

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 05:26:56 AM »
Wild and Crazy Kids, and not the shit Mati version.  I'm talking the one with Cuba Gooding Jr.'s brother.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 09:50:55 AM »
Quote from: ""Renegade Pancake""
Wild and Crazy Kids, and not the shit Mati version.  I'm talking the one with Cuba Gooding Jr.'s brother.

Yeah, not that one. The one with like Annette & Ronny & the black guy. I still have some of those eppys on tape, but I only recall the whole Mall Olympics thing, with like Rootbeer Chugging & stuff

Offline AdvanceStratagist

• Red Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 03:38:08 PM »
I'd say a tie between Global Guts and Nick Arcade for first choice, and Double Dare after that, followed by Scardy Camp, and Wild and Crazy (the real wild and crazy).  The rest of them I never knew well enough to really pick them.  I wish I got GaS...

Global Guts always seemed awesome, because it was quite literally the kids Olympics, with medals and all.  I always thought it was cool how they would play the national anthem of the winning country, and the aggro crag speaks for itself.  What did the final medal count eventually end up to?

Nick Arcade is also a good one, just cuz I love playing video games.  Sure they're old and out of date now, but then again the show is about 12 years old, they were top of the line then.  If nick arcade was still around today... man alive, think of all the sponsors for nintendo, sony, and microsoft...  As for the video zone, for some reason I always believed that they were actually in a river, or jungle, or whatever it was.  Probably cuz I was 6 at the time.  :D  Still would be awesome to try that just to see how hard it would actually be to do it.

Offline LazyKenny

• New Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2007, 09:52:28 PM »
Either Global GUTS or Nick Arcade. As for the rest, I probably wouldn't do very good.

Offline Turbo Barracuda

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 10:34:04 AM »
I would have to say Double Dare Family Style

Offline The Green Monkey

• Blue Barracuda
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2007, 08:42:46 AM »
Global GUTS, without a doubt. After that, probably Family Double Dare. I'd like to be on Figure it Out, but I don't really have any special skill.

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2008, 02:27:32 PM »
Global Guts, that and Legends ties for my favorite gameshow. My other choices would be Double Dare, then Finder's Keepers.

Offline Long Live Olmec

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nickgtp
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 06:05:05 AM »
*Bump*

GUTS, of course! If not, Super Sloppy Double Dare 1989 or on the panel of Figure it Out.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 10:19:03 PM »
GUTS, obviously.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.