Author Topic: Live Kirk Fogg Interview  (Read 3246 times)

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Live Kirk Fogg Interview
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2006, 04:27:41 PM »
Quote from: ""ElJarhead""
Funny thing about potential vomiting and The Milk Bucket...

Right after she opens the door to the Laser Light Room, Tarrah turns away from the camera and there's a sudden cut to her going into the crawl tube, her head already in the door. She also looks vaguely ill after finishing the run (but that could just be attributed to her being exhausted and slightly injured from brickity-breaking herself). The voice-over might also be the explanation why Kirk gets her partner's name wrong - he may have been recording it much later, and someone may have told him the kid's name was Brandon. Any thoughts...?

Wow, that's really weird... How could I not have noticed that? There were no visible production defects that would have caused them to retape that scene, and it would also account for the Kirk voice-over.

The only problem is that Kirk said the person's name was "Sarah Paulson" in the interview (a woman who has acted in a number of movies and TV shows), but hey, "Sarah" sounds a lot like "Tarrah." Who knows?

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
Live Kirk Fogg Interview
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2006, 04:30:17 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
Wow, that's really weird... How could I not have noticed that? There were no visible production defects that would have caused them to retape that scene, and it would also account for the Kirk voice-over.

The only problem is that Kirk said the person's name was "Sarah Paulson" in the interview, but hey, "Sarah" sounds a lot like "Tarrah." Who knows?

I can't even remember a single girl named Sarah that entered the temple off the top of my head. I'm usually pretty good at remembering names too.... Maybe he actually did mean Tarrah?

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Live Kirk Fogg Interview
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2006, 04:42:08 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""

The only problem is that Kirk said the person's name was "Sarah Paulson" in the interview, but hey, "Sarah" sounds a lot like "Tarrah." Who knows?

I can't even remember a single girl named Sarah that entered the temple off the top of my head. I'm usually pretty good at remembering names too.... Maybe he actually did mean Tarrah?

Well, again, Sarah Paulson is a recognized actor who was born in 1975, according to Wikipedia. Unless they shared a name by coincidence, they're not the same person. :wink:

Offline ElJarhead

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Live Kirk Fogg Interview
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2006, 10:30:55 PM »
Quote from: ""The Purple Parrot""

The only Sarah I can think of is the one from Wild Bill Hickock and the Dead Man's Hand, but I don't think it's her.

And actually, now that I think about it, I wonder how thorough the cleanup job was in the Pit, since later in the run she falls back into the Pit after trying to jump over it. Ugh.  :shock:

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Live Kirk Fogg Interview
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2006, 01:46:47 PM »
Yeah, but she didn't fall back into the corner of the room where she stopped. :wink: Still, though, for future contestants... Ewwwwwwwww.

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
Re: Live Kirk Fogg Interview
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2006, 09:50:32 AM »
Tomorrow, 9/29/06, 6:00PDT. This site. No guarantees whether the head of the website told me the truth or not, bit if all goes well, he'll be interviewing Kirk fogg live.
Is he still alive?

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
Re: Live Kirk Fogg Interview
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2006, 10:23:47 AM »
Quote from: ""Olmec2007""
Tomorrow, 9/29/06, 6:00PDT. This site. No guarantees whether the head of the website told me the truth or not, bit if all goes well, he'll be interviewing Kirk fogg live.
Is he still alive?

If you had looked at the previous replies in this thread, you'd have known he's still alive. I'd recommend doing that in the future as a general practice. :wink:

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Live Kirk Fogg Interview
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2006, 08:47:04 AM »
Quote from: ""ElJarhead""
The only Sarah I can think of is the one from Wild Bill Hickock and the Dead Man's Hand, but I don't think it's her.

And actually, now that I think about it, I wonder how thorough the cleanup job was in the Pit, since later in the run she falls back into the Pit after trying to jump over it. Ugh.  :shock:

You know how in Wild Bill Hickok and the Dead Man's Hand the players all gave both their first names and last names? The Sarah there's last name was Sarah Beckmeyer.  It can't be her.  I'm convinced he meant Tarrah from The Milk Bucket of Freyd?s.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!