Author Topic: When are you going to make the season 1, and season 3 game?  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
When are you going to make the season 1, and season 3 game?
« on: January 05, 2007, 07:44:53 AM »
When are you going to make season 3, and season 1 temple runner? For season 1, you can make the part, where you have to go into the wheel room, and you can click on the 1st button at the left of the wheel, and at the bottom, and the right, and the top, and go into the throne room, you click on the throne, and go into the heart room (make the door at the right availiable, it's the wall climb, what do you expect?!) or into the holes of python, climb up the ladder, or go into the tomb of the ancient kings, click on the coffin, click the part to get the key, and click on the door(s) to the shrine of the silver monkey, or plow through the wall, and go into the well room, rise up into the torch room, you click on the bucket. click on a torch, and click on one of the 3 torch holders, and go into the silver monkey, click on the statue pieces, like in season 2, and place in the statue holder, and go into the treasure room, click on the treasure chest to go into the python room, or click the actuator to go into the observatory, and spin the sundial, and go across the bridge, click on the actoator to go into the 3 gargoyles, race down the stairs, and back through the temple gates. Also make availiable the part, where you can find a 1/2 pendant in the temple, you click on the 1/2 pendant button in the room, and go on with an extra life.

Season 3:

Crypt, like season 2, you click on a skeleton, you go into the pendulem room, click on the rope, and click the column, and show the rooms avaliable. Kings storeroom, like season 2, you click on the pots, and show the buttons for the pedestals, and after activating the right pedestal, show the buttons to go into the ancient warriors, or the chamber of the sacred markers. Go down, and click on the markers, and place them on the wall at the right, with the marker holders, and show the doors open. Go into the ancient warriors, when you enter from the chamber, click on one of the armors, and open one of the doors, if you enter from the chamber, or the storeroom, don't open the other door, keep it locked, so in case if someone goes into the next room, you have to complete that objective, and go back into that room. Then go into th shrine of the silver monkey. Like season 2, click on each part of the statues, and place them on the statue holder, and go into the password room, like season 2, you click on the tablets, and find the right password, and open the slide to the pharohs passge, then go into the quick sand bog, and go up the ladder, or blast through the wall into the dark forest, like season 2, click on a tree, and get the key, and go into the court jesters, and like season 2, you press one of the bottons to the correct paintings, and go into the tomb of the headless kings. Click on the vines, and show the button to the head aftterwards, and click on it, and show the buttons to the heads, and the correct one will go into the pit, then climb through the ledges, and like season 2, you click the temple gates button.

And place the button of the artifact, and put into the room of your choice. Also make availiable the 1/2 pendant challenge.

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 10:02:04 AM »
Well, it takes A LOT to make it, so I feel that the original Temple Runner is just fine, if you ask me.

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 04:53:03 PM »
Well...  I have been considering making a Version 3 (maybe a 40% chance I'll actually follow through). Because you seemed so interested in the game, I'll share with you a few features I have planned, if I end up releasing it...

--First, I plan to have every single room of the temple from the three seasons of the show. I've followed a season-by-season mechanic in the past, but I want to do something different this time around now that I've found a way to program the game to handle all of the rooms.

--Secondly, I'm trying a lot of different ways to make the game skill-based instead of dependent on button presses. I'm thinking of either having the player repeatedly click the button to accomplish a task in the temple, or move a slow cursor to an area where pressing the space bar will accomplish the task there.

--Thirdly, because of the above improvements, every temple run will be no less than three minutes.

I haven't quite decided what to do as far as the "split pit" issue is concerned, though. The layouts are created in such a way that they cannot accommodate a split room where the troubled bridge is present. I will make a strong effort to figure out a way to handle that dilemma, but not right at this moment. Also, it's apparent you've only seen Version 2 of the game. Version 1 featured the first layout of Season 1. :wink:

It's dinner time now, so I have to wrap this up, but I'm thinking about clever ways I can hide the half pendant... We'll see what happens.

If anybody has other comments or suggestions for the game, I'd be happy to hear them.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2007, 04:58:56 PM »
I've never played the game, but I'm gonna suggest if using the arrow keys for the Pit of Despair turn the wheel objective or just to move in the Temple would be possible.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 05:30:59 PM »
Quote from: ""The Ancient Warrior""
I've never played the game, but I'm gonna suggest if using the arrow keys for the Pit of Despair turn the wheel objective or just to move in the Temple would be possible.

I mean, yes, they would be. The problem is in the fact that the top of the room cannot be accessed from the bottom, and vice-versa. Furthermore, the center room's door is inoperable, messing up the door combos. That's where the issue is.

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 05:54:22 PM »
Speaking of Temple Runner, Version 2.2 has been released!

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 12:03:44 AM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
I mean, yes, they would be. The problem is in the fact that the top of the room cannot be accessed from the bottom, and vice-versa. Furthermore, the center room's door is inoperable, messing up the door combos. That's where the issue is.

Yeah, I know I read it it the read me. I'm finally a Purple Parrot!

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 07:19:45 PM »
Yes, Olmec2007, we know the Season 1 and 3 temple layouts.  Thank you.

I agree with you though, having Temple Runner for all seasons would be great.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 02:21:26 AM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
Version 1 featured the first layout of Season 1. :wink:

Could you let me download Version 1 then? I missed it when it was around. :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Thank you nicklegends.

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2007, 10:12:11 PM »
Well...  I have been considering making a Version 3 (maybe a 40% chance I'll actually follow through). Because you seemed so interested in the game, I'll share with you a few features I have planned, if I end up releasing it...

--First, I plan to have every single room of the temple from the three seasons of the show. I've followed a season-by-season mechanic in the past, but I want to do something different this time around now that I've found a way to program the game to handle all of the rooms.

--Secondly, I'm trying a lot of different ways to make the game skill-based instead of dependent on button presses. I'm thinking of either having the player repeatedly click the button to accomplish a task in the temple, or move a slow cursor to an area where pressing the space bar will accomplish the task there.

--Thirdly, because of the above improvements, every temple run will be no less than three minutes.

I haven't quite decided what to do as far as the "split pit" issue is concerned, though. The layouts are created in such a way that they cannot accommodate a split room where the troubled bridge is present. I will make a strong effort to figure out a way to handle that dilemma, but not right at this moment. Also, it's apparent you've only seen Version 2 of the game. Version 1 featured the first layout of Season 1. ;)

It's dinner time now, so I have to wrap this up, but I'm thinking about clever ways I can hide the half pendant... We'll see what happens.

If anybody has other comments or suggestions for the game, I'd be happy to hear them.

I think you should instead of using the mouse, use the arrows and the space bar would be good, also the j button. The arrows would be to move the person, the j button to jump, because if the 1/2 pendant is where you can't reach from just standing, you should press j to jump for the 1/2 pendant, and press space bar to grab it. Space bar can be used also to like try the armors, grab a password tablet, grab the artifact, pull your runner up from the pit to one of the higher doors if the headless kings doesn't open, etc. Also, that 180 second timer, and subtracting 5, or 10 seconds, just put 3:00, then start the timer, and countdown second by second, like 3:00 2:59 2:58 etc., then you will have a fair chance of getting out of the temple with the artifact.

Edited by Nicklegends for formatting.