Author Topic: What website can I go to, to buy the silver monkey?  (Read 234 times)

Offline Olmec2007

• Purple Parrot
    • View Profile
What website can I go to, to buy the silver monkey?
« on: December 31, 2006, 04:18:14 PM »
I want to know which website I can go to, to buy the silver monkey. I want to buy it, because I want to assemble the statue. I really want to assemble it. Also, like on the game show, instead of having trouble opening the door with the door knob, I can assemble the statue on the statue holder, and the door opens. I have alot of trouble opening my door the old fashion way. One time, it took 5 minutes. So please tell me where to buy this product. It would be cool!

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 04:24:01 PM »
Believe me when I say you're not the only person that wants the monkey. Nobody I've talked to seems to know where the silver monkey is, including two propsmen and Kirk Fogg himself.

By the way, I'm going to put this topic in the Pit. The Treasure Room is more for fan fiction than anything else. :wink:

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Re: What website can I go to, to buy the silver monkey?
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 05:48:59 PM »
Quote from: ""Olmec2007""
I want to know which website I can go to, to buy the silver monkey. I want to buy it, because I want to assemble the statue. I really want to assemble it. Also, like on the game show, instead of having trouble opening the door with the door knob, I can assemble the statue on the statue holder, and the door opens. I have alot of trouble opening my door the old fashion way. One time, it took 5 minutes. So please tell me where to buy this product. It would be cool!

If it takes you five minutes to open a door via doorknob . . . somehow, I don't think assembling a Monkey is going to be done faster.  Is your name Larry?

I think there's more than one Silver Monkey.  Surely, after it was dropped once or twice, one of the pieces couldn't have held up.

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2007, 05:33:12 AM »
Of course there's more than one monkey. You can se pieces of it get chipped off and stuff. If i remember correctly, in The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor, Missy chips off a piece of the collar of the monkey. When that chick dropped it in the Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma, the body was all like.... red underneath the silver.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 06:51:49 AM »
And in Season 3 they put an extra monkey in as part of the scenery.   When they show all six teams standing at the Moat in one wide shot in the intro, you can usually see it among the plants at the bottom of the screen.

But they gave away some props as prizes on Figure it Out, didn't they? I don't watch Figure it Out that much, does anyone know what they gave away there?
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline The Purple Parrot

• Green Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 06:57:48 AM »
Never the monkey. Usually helmets, masks (The Three Gargoyles), The Secret Password cabinets, stuff like that.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 07:05:17 AM »
When I first read it I though they might've given away artifacts the players didn't reach. (That would've been something, a kid could've dressed up for Halloween wearing the Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask.)
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 08:56:22 AM »
I'm sure Pecos Bill's Lost Lariat would sell for a ton of money on eBay.  <_<

Offline tss1011

• Silver Snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 10:08:28 AM »
So would the novelty dog leash...er, excuse me, the Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus.

Offline jfeathe

• Orange Iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 11:59:21 AM »
A question: Exactly what material was the Silver Monkey made out of?

Offline nicklegends

• Temple Spirit
  • King
    • View Profile
    • The King's Storeroom
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 02:08:50 PM »
I suspect its a sort of Styrofoam--it definitely had some loft to it when it was thrown back up in the Jeweled Necklace episode.

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 04:40:27 PM »
I thought it was Pewter.

Offline The Bamboo Forest

• Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
    • The Bamboo Forest
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2007, 11:59:18 PM »
Quote from: ""nicklegends""
I suspect its a sort of Styrofoam--it definitely had some loft to it when it was thrown back up in the Jeweled Necklace episode.

I would say!

Favorite Season: Season Two
Favorite Episode: The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
Favorite Team: Orange Iguanas

Favorite Room: The Bamboo Forest

Seen all 120 episodes of Legends.
Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga: The Epitomes of Musical Fart

Fanfiction Projects (On hold): Legends: Wild Jungle

Offline Toltendo

• Toltendo, person who watches Legends
  • Pharaoh
    • View Profile
    • My Artist Website
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 09:01:13 PM »
I just had to bump this. I just want to bring awareness of this. I've been trying to find the Silver Monkey as well with no luck. I mean who else do we need to contact to find more info about finding out what happened to the Monkey.
"I literally spat Coke on my computer screen when I saw that new screen name." -The Bandit King

Sorry, but I'm caught in a bad romance. Could you pick up the telephone and just dance? The paparazzi are here to video phone us. -Toltendo

<iframe src="http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/getDynamicImage.do?memberName=Toltendo&mnOn=true&stat=1&imageNum=2&rankOn=true&projectsOn=false&special=true" frameborder="0" name="di" scrolling="no" width="405px" height="145px"></ifram

Offline The Silver Monkey

• Temple God
  • Olmec
  • It's three pieces, it shouldn't be this hard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 11:09:18 AM »
This is probably as close as you're going to get to the real thing.

If you have seen all 120 episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your signature for all to see.

If Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber have been ruining the music industry since 2008, please copy and paste this into your signature for everyone to see.