Author Topic: Episode Guide  (Read 8083 times)

Offline StaryFurySK

• New Player
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2007, 07:53:59 PM »
IN RESPONCE TO ANCIENT WARRIORS LIST FOR SEASON 3

Alright heres a couple of notes.  If the epsidoes 83-86 are in the correct order OR are in the same grouping, then the assumption that the audience is empty late at night ONLY is false.  Either that, or they decided to run the temple runs all after close.

The following episodes also were of note.

The Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean - Audience NO
The Mussel-Shell Armor of Apanupac ? GATOR! Audience NO
The Upside-Down Compass of Henry Hudson ? Audience NO
The Red Sash of Tokugawa Ieyasu ? Audience NO
The Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta ? Audience NO
The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen ? Audience NO
The Lost Taj Mahal Turban of Aurangzeb ? Audience NO
The Broken Trident of Poseidon ? Audience NO

Note that there were several in this series also labeled as a 4 episode group, although one was unavailable.  i also have 3 i am unsure of due to camera angles and half full audiences.  The total discounting the 2 groups of 4 episodes is 8, which matches the amount of days.

If your still following me through here, i think the following is true:

1) First 8 episodes were done with the temple runs coming last, and therefore no audience.

2) Every episode thate concludes a day had no audience.

If what i say is correct, then that means a few of these are definately out of order, which has been confirmed by me as 1 of these episodes was listed as first of the day, and theres no way to explain how there is no audience for the first tape and the next 3 have audiences.

The next thing i want to say is that RP noted in his writeup that the lion-headed braclet is the last episode.  This could be a possibility as it was an episode that contained no audience for the temple run.

Some other notes:

1) There were 4 episodes that i counted while watching that contained pots with objects on the side and were red/green/blue ones, not all of one color on any given day.  I would guess that these 4 would be on the same day due to this difference in the kings storeroom.
2) In some episodes, the smoke was more apparent when enterting the crypt than it was in others.  perhaps some of the temple runs happened on the same day and that day had a very low setting of the fog.  This would probably give us some more tools to seperate a season that only consisted of one layout.

Someone can go ahead and prove my theories wrong, i'm just trying to take note of some of the differences in the episodes.

Offline The Ancient Warrior

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
  • Peace, joy and omelettes!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/ancientwarrior07/index.htm
Episode Guide
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2007, 01:47:33 PM »
Quote from: ""StaryFurySK""
If what i say is correct, then that means a few of these are definately out of order, which has been confirmed by me as 1 of these episodes was listed as first of the day, and theres no way to explain how there is no audience for the first tape and the next 3 have audiences.

If you mean The Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean when you say the first episode of that day, keep in mind the other three episodes that day had no audience either. (Similar story with the first four episodes.) Althou that means I'll have to find more evidence to place The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen and the Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta within that day.

If you're talking about The Mussel Shell Armor of Apanupac, I didn't know where it would go within that day.  But seeing as three that day had no audience, I'll put The Lily-Crested Crown of Clovis the First down as the first episode that day. (Until we see the Temple Run, it's one of the few that Renegade has never seen, so for now we're not sure.)

And I believe The Melted Head of Madame Tussaud could go on that list of no-audience Temple Runs.

And also, outer space pointed out that The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen's Temple Run was postponed until the same day as The Enormous Feather of the Mi Lingh, The Royal Torque of Queen Boadicea, The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain and The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland.  However, there was an audience for that run, so I'm pretty sure it was the first one that day.

Other than that, I just wanna make clear that for the most part I'm not completely sure in which order episodes on the same day go.  Just because I listed them in a certain order doesn't mean I know that's the way they are.  For what I've listed for Days 4-8 and Day 10, it really only means that those episodes were filmed on the same day.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Favorite episode: The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
Favorite season: Season 2, very closely followed by Season 3
Favorite team: Blue Barracudas

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

Offline StaryFurySK

• New Player
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2007, 02:02:05 PM »
i'll get my thumb drive back out and look it over again, but its hard to explain some of the orders, in at least the day they took place, considering the episodes after them have audiences.

I probably got two or three mixed up, but i do think the empty audiences would indicate either a way to group a speicific amount of episodes, whether it be an entire day of empty audience or just the end one or two of a given day.

Keep in mind that i'm just trying to make logical sense out of what we have to work with, same as you.

Offline StaryFurySK

• New Player
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2007, 02:14:32 PM »
heres one of the pieces i took from your lineup, i think it was day 5.

The Mummified Hand of the Egyptian King ? Audience NO?? (unfortunately the use of camera cap makes this too hard to tell).
The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen ? Audience YES (maybe some empty spaces though?)
The Lost Taj Mahal Turban of Aurangzeb ? Audience NO
The Melted Head of Madame Tussaud ? No copy of this vid

You made a point of it, but as much as i appreciate RP's captures of the temple runs its impossible in some cases to tell whether the audiences are there or not.

Anyways, 3 days and a few added no audience episodes is a good start, i'm going to use the types of pots used (it makes the most sense to buy in bulk, thats why i think its a valid arguement) and see what i come up with.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2007, 02:23:45 PM »
No audience in The Melted Head of Madame Tussaud, I believe.  But like I said, the run for The Metal Beard of the Egyptian Queen was postponed.  When T.J. enters the Crypt, out of the right side of the camera you can see the slippery footpaths over the Moat.  As I mentioned before, the footpaths were used for the Moats in The Enormous Feather of the Mi Lingh, The Royal Torque of Queen Boadicea, The Lost Hornpipe of the Pirate Captain and The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland.
If you have seen all 120 full episodes of Legends, copy and paste this into your profile for all to see.

The Room of the Ancient Warriors | Legends: The Rediscovery (Season 3 resumption date TBD)

Credit to Nicklegends for the screencap in the avatar and for Mr. Blue.  Thanks dude!

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2007, 03:34:30 PM »
What about Season 2? Do we know the order of episodes within each production day?

Boldface indicates it is confirmed that an episode belongs exactly where I've placed it.

Day 1
The Silver Cannonball of Granny Nanny
The Golden Stallion of Ali Baba
The Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy

Day 2
The Lost Love Letter of Captain John Smith
The Bone Necklace of the Blackfeet Chief
The Walking Stick of Harriet Tubman
The Diary of Dr. Livingstone

Day 3
The Stone Head of the Evil King
The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King
The Mush Pot Hat of Johnny Appleseed
The Imperial Purple Robe of Empress Theodora

Day 4
The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor
The Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata
The Lucky Medallion of Atocha
The Electrified Key of Benjamin Franklin

Day 5
The Ivory Elephant of Scherezade
The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma
The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe
The Missing Eye of David
The Very Tall Turban of Ahmad Baba

Day 6
The Plumed Headdress of Cosarara
The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman
The Lost Lion Tail of Little John

Day 7
The Crown of Queen Nzinga
The Shriveled Hand of Afua
The Mask of the Man in the Iron Mask
The Two-Cornered Hat of Napol?on

Day 8
The Golden Goblet of Attila the Hun
The Leopard Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley
The Silk Sash of Mulan
The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid

Day 9
The Secret Battle Plan of Nathan Hale
The Golden Earring of Henry Morgan
The Missing Weather Maps of Charles Lindbergh
The Golden Pepperoni of Catherine de' Medici
The Milk Bucket of Freyd?s

Day 10
The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradamus
The Broken Wing of Icarus
The Priceless Portrait of the Polynesian Girl
The Bonnet of Dolley Madison

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2007, 10:21:29 AM »
I have no idea what was Episode 120? the last episode produced of Season 3.  Do you have any ideas what could've been the last episode produced? (It's not The Lion-Headed Bracelet of Chandragupta, that's Episode 86.)

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Episode Guide
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2007, 01:08:46 PM »
The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza & The Good-Luck Watch of Empress Eugenie were filmed on the same day. I think they were the only two episodes to have the "toss balls backwards to you opponent" game while using rubber kickballs.

I think we can figure out some more episodes filmed the same day if we use the one where they jump up & down, throwing balls into your opponent's bucket. They only had that 3 or 4 times I believe.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2007, 01:38:54 PM »
They were? Didn't The Good-Luck Watch of Empress Eugenie have a "swing out to the net" Moat and The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza a "just swing right across" Moat (as in no net?) If they were, maybe this can clue us in to where in the season that production day was.

I know The Bent Shaving Pan of Jedediah Smith had the "basketrock" game, along with The Marble Armrest of Xerxes, but I can't remember what other episodes did.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2007, 01:05:57 PM »
Hey Olmec, I know you figured out The Ivory Elephant of Scheherazade was Episode 56, but do you know the order for the other episodes that day? (The other ones done the same day are The Enormous Iron Nose Ring of Babe, The Very Tall Turban of Ahmad Baba, The Missing Eye of David, and The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma.)

Offline The Mandarin Hand

• Green Monkey
  • Benzibab.
    • View Profile
    • Truncated Power Rangers
Episode Guide
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2007, 01:49:13 PM »
Five episodes in one day?

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2007, 02:52:33 PM »
I'll have to re-check the Moats, I'm not completely sure that's right. (But then again, look at Layouts III, VI, VII, and VIII in Season 1, so it might be.) Did The Missing Eye of David or The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma (I missed the full episode last time around) have the simple "just swing across on the rope" Moat?

Offline Olmec

• Ronin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/vipersnest120/
Episode Guide
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2007, 09:04:38 AM »
As most of us already know (I just wanna point it out anyway), Tornwood Gavel, Lion-Slashed Jacket, Missing Portrait, & Secret Map were most likely filmed together. Missing Portrait (I think), Thornwood Gavel, & Lion-Slashed Jacket all had the Temple Game where you had to role in the hamster wheel thing across the speedbumps. Thornwood Gavel & Secret Map had the "grawl through all the tunnels & pull out the bag" game. And finally, Thornwood Gavel, Secret Map, & Lion-Headed Bracelet all had their artifacts in the Temple Run. And since the Marble Armrest was the day after Secret Map, those 6 episodes were near each other filming wise.

And just so you all don't forget, Mussel-Shell Armor is last of the day, & Bent Shaving Pan is first of the next day. They had different moats, but the Bent Shaving Pan is shown in the end credits of Mussel-Shell Armor.

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2007, 09:06:37 AM »
Quote from: ""Olmec""
And just so you all don't forget, Mussel-Shell Armor is last of the day, & Bent Shaving Pan is first of the next day. They had different moats, but the Bent Shaving Pan is shown in the end credits of Mussel-Shell Armor.

I think that's vice versa, since The Bent Shaving Pan of Jedediah Smith was on the same day as the Marble Armrest of Xerxes.  But how do you know it was the first of the day?

Offline Purple Parrots Fan

• Temple Spirit
  • Recognized Legends God
    • View Profile
Episode Guide
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2007, 09:16:11 AM »
Missing Potrait was filmed on the same day as the Discarded Seal episode, not the Secret Map episode. Portait and Seal have the same moat, same 3rd temple game, same temple run grand prize. Plus, Zac said in his interview that Levi participated in the Marble Armrest episode the very next day after Secret Map's group. Maybe its possible that after Marble Armrest's group, the moat crossing with the net and vine could have been filmed the next day. (Considering they do use a net in their moat).